India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

:( (Page 2)

mjht-geet-dmg Senior Member
mjht-geet-dmg
mjht-geet-dmg

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I feel u deserve better than this ...because u r the best......Jayesh Patil gave up i believe  n not intrested in TRP n Promotion anymore... Most of ur fans wanna see u successfull ........

I m surprised show did not even get 0.6  TRP Confused.. Arjun quit  this Show ,  Choose Better Channel , Better PH and most importantly Better Female Costar .. you deserve awards not failed show in ur kitty ..

Mayank was the most impressive n popular character u played.. but Chandu seems not attracting viewers .. BUT i still hope this show gets better in the future only if PH is instrested.. they r loosing interest.

Edited by mjht-geet-dmg - 18 February 2011 at 6:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP-

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Naina.. everyone has got their own view n i completely respect ursBig smile.. but Arjun deserve much much better than that and good channel  . May be i m expecting too much. TRP does matter for these actors to get awards n arjun is one of them  . I tried watching and i still do on utube but only arjun-kapil scenes but rest not very intersting ..Even Jayesh Patil seems not bothered anymore ..

Naina I m not comparing SRK with anyone but i still think SRK, Arjun , kapil shud have chosen better channel because viewership n TRP does matter for these actors to growTongue

He has so much potential to show and so is Kapil ,.... yes Time Slot is one of the reason for sure but other good shows comes on 10.30 on another channel are doing brilliant than why not PMMKA ..Mrs Tendulkar on SAB is doing brilliant.. that serials is very simple but entertaining

ya i agree they couldve chosen better channels but most of the big channels have shows with absolutely no content....and i think that chandus side of the story is really entertaining to watch....nirus side i find really boring and skip mostly....though her baba is so cute in his innocence

i know trps matter but creative satisfaction is an important thing for an actor too....arjun doesnt seem like the type who will opt for a role in which hes shown as the typical husband that most of these women centric shows have....and thank god for that.....aalekh, mayank, and chandu are all strong characters and im glad hes portraying different yet all lovable characters

and as a fan, i want him to play a good character and not an average character in a big show......because think about it, if he plays a typical guy in a good show, how much recognition does HE get?....in those shows, the male lead is made famous as a being the man in the couple....but if his character is strong, his individual character gets recognition rather than him being part of a couple Smile.....i hope you see what i mean

naina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21well-wisher-Pri.RP-Fantasia.LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Guys relax.. Big smile This show has just started!! Its only been around 15 episodes and how do you expect it to top the TRP charts just like that!! I agree with Juna here that Im glad that Arjun and Kapil chose their roles respectively!! Thumbs Up Sarja's character is really very strong and Kapil is doing it fabulously.. About Chandu I agree is a little thanda character as of now but just wait and let him grow their.. Arjun rocks it right now.. I mean Chandu's character will grow with the pace of time.. The show has just started.. It will hopefully gain its viewers soon.. Dont worry about it guys right now.. Give it some time and it will surely prove to be a great show.. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
but what can v do......sabar ka phal meetha hota hai..............................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sujji0609LimitLessFan

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Confused Kya boloon .... No comment ... Hope  PMMKA gets some TRP ..0.6 bhee nahi mila .. WHY ??  I m feeling really bad for Arjun, Kapil and SRK .. SRK show got 1.9 TRP ..cannot believe this.
Hey...please tell how you came to know that TRP of PMMKA 0.6 bhee nahi...please.
The TRP of the top 100 shows are only declared every week.This week the show( a show from Star Gold) at the position 100 is having a TRP of 0.77.PMMKA  is not in top 100 shows, so itsTRP can be anything below 0.77.It may even be 0.76.
Please do share how you came to know that TRP of PMMKA is less than 0.6...what is the source ???????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sujji0609Nikki_Titli

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
well I am sad even that show is not having good TRPs...... It deserves atleast 1.0 . But there are many issues.

1) Imagine is relying only on promo on their channel itself and SBS-SBB interview. What about other promotion strategy. In my city, everyday SP shows are making advertisement on FM even. And there is no name of PMMKA. ZKZ just got TRP because of SRK and nothing else.

2) Time slot. Some time show doesnt start even till 10.40. I read somewhere that TRP system only considers first 5 mins of any time band to read TRPs. Till 10.40PM their other show is running only. How PMMKA actual TRPs will get recorded.

Looking at the kind of advertisement, they are getting TRP is surely low. But again this is just start, you never know destiny of any serial. Like Saathiya on SP started with less TRPs. But look now its ruling TRP charts.

I am liking all characters from the show. They are unique in their own way. And its good if they focus on all. They need to keep good work on. I am sure this show has potential to be on no.1 spot on imagine channel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21well-wishersujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Rockerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@ Topic maker....

Thanks...Thanks a lot for sharing the TRP!!

I appreciate the promptness with which you shared the TRP both in PMMKA & MJHT forum.What pained me is that  a few in MJHT forum claiming to be AB/ARTI fans were rejoicing....leave it.

I know you are a true fan of Arjun and ur intention was only to share the info or at best show ur concern.I appreciate that .

Now I am really really looking forward to a lovely post from u if TRP of PMMKA improves and the show makes to the  top 100 shows.Pray to God that the day comes soon so that all of us can rejoice together.

BTW, ur post  title gave me a chota sa jhatka...PMMKA is not in TOP 100...but it does not mean it has no TRP

Last but not the least....it is  a very nice show with some brilliant actors.....I am happy for AB & PMMKA team.The show is in nacent stage and we should not bother much about TRP so long the content of the show  is good . I am enjoying it  completely !!Smile

looking forward to ur next post.....thanks once again for sharing the info......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21ROFLOLsujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index