Writers Corner

Dark Temptations [My OS Gallery]: Breathe : Pg 11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

rose.three

IF-Rockerz

rose.three

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
sry 4r d late reply...
amazing...awesome... beautiful OS...
loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dark Temptations [My OS Gallery]: Breathe : Pg 11 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

gr888 work dear...

beautiful os...

thnx for the pm...

FragranceOfLove

prachi06

IF-Dazzler

prachi06

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
good one yaar

FragranceOfLove

--Mahima--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
name mate

i know mera comment hamesha first hota tha

but i was highly inactive

you know na 12th ke science student ka haal toh

i remember reading it on fb

and reading it again touched my heart again

i knwo who it was for *wink*

love

mahi

p.s loads of works to read thus a short comment

FragranceOfLove

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Mahak,

I am not missing you.

I loved those opening bold, brazen statements.  They are so thoughtful, so that just by the fact that so much time has gone into their composition, one begins to get an inkling at their contrary nature. We only forget those things, people for whom we have no regard. Very thoughtfully done!Star

Then this paragraph, I am not at all missing you. How can I? You have only gone today. And I don't even care about you. It's just that, I don't want you to cry for me. It's so because of a fact that I am not missing you. And if you would cry, then your eyes would give you a burning sensation and you won't be able to enjoy anything. But then, who cares about your eyes? An insight to the untruthful nature of her suppositions.  They almost give themselves away, then that sudden remembrance and that quick last remark. LOL

And if mother Then tying up all loose ends, so that there are no fraying threads that would unravel the true nature of their heart. Excellently done! Star

you telling me that the entire room if yours and you can lie on either side you like. Again that detailed reminiscence that you weave in so that it is the word for word verbatim remembrance of things said and done that we find their true feelings.  Wonderfully done! StarStarStar

What else can I ask for?   It was at the end of this paragraph, that I found my heart breaking along with theirs.  Just skillfully done! StarStarStar
Star
Just to tell you, I am using your image as my mobile wallpaper. Not because I miss you and want to watch it when I cry, or to kiss my screen when I feel lonely, but it's because I clicked this picture when you were not paying attention to me. I am so going to show this picture of you to everyone, and make fun of you. And you won't be able to stop me. I loved the movements within this paragraph.  Those truth filled untruths. THEN just a genius manoeuvre, you write in lines where they defend, or further verify their position WHICH in fact we know will actually happen in the literal sense, they will show that picture they took sneakily and they will make fun of you BUT from these acts they derive pleasure rooted in love. It is just an attempt to soothe their loss.  I love the threat in the last line that is actually a veiled plea, please come back and stop me.  Beautifully done.StarStarStar

I am happy that you are away for a few days. Now I don't have to cry in front of you. You know how I hate to cry in front of anyone! And you always make me cry, by making me pour out my feelings or point of view about things. You know how I prefer to be silent and keep things to myself. And you! You always force things out of me, and make me feel light hearted.I love the contrary nature of this confession, for what are they doing right now but pouring their heart out to that very person they profess they hate sharing such sentiments. Embarrassed

Then the confession which was already there within the subtext of before. So that all the previous words become a preamble to this sentiment. all I can think is how much I miss you.Clap Wonderfully done! StarStarStar I love how you say to prove to you for in truth she could never prove it to herself, the pain of their loss is undeniable. Star

Then that change of direction, that subtle need to know, do you miss me too, using the same tactic as before through using negation to affirm. Skillfully done. StarStarStar

And this is your punishment for leaving me. And if you want to save your things from getting stolen, then return to me, immediately. That veiled threat exposed as their hurt heart. Star
I don't want to be a part of your memories, but your reality. Beautiful line. Embarrassed

Missing you...already...That lull, the end of the remembrance following to that poignant truth, that it hurts more not to think of them, then even the pain of thinking of them, missing them.

Mahak, just a wonderful piece of prose, so delightfully written illuminating the intricacies of the human heart so insightfully.  Wonderful. StarStarStar Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 30 May 2011 at 7:47am

FragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riddss

nice one

Thanks yaar...

Thanks...thanks a ton...

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome, beautiful os.
loved it.

Thanks yaar...

I am glad that you found it beautiful :)

Thanks...thanks a ton...

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarfishan1983

very nice mehak loved it

thx alot for the pm

Thanks yaar...

I am glad that you loved it...

Thanks...thanks a ton...

Post Reply New Post