India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*-|Happy Birthday Kankshita|-* (Page 6)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hey Kanky. So we have had very limited interaction but have seen your posts. And you are bit too mature for your age. lol. Kidding i enjoy your posts. :))
Anyways back to the post. Its your special day so heres wishing you a veeery Happpy Birthday!! Party
Hope you have an amazing birthday filled with joy, love and laughter. Have a great day. =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sindhu-

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by -Sindhu-

Hiya Kanky! Hug

Many many happy returns of the day!! I love you so much!! <3

I don't remember the day when I first saw you on the Orkut Miley Jab Hum Tum Community but I know the date when you accepted my friend request on Orkut. It was 26th September 2009. Big smile I'm glad that I sent you an add request. Smile  I don't remember are first conversation. It might be about our likes, dislikes and stuff I guess! LOL

You are an amazing friend! Big smile I still remember our long chats on gtalk. If ever miss you, I go back and read them. Smile The serious conversations about all the unwanted stuff worth a laugh now! But it was fun then! Wink

You are one of the best things that happened. Approve It was you, who had inspired me to write. Embarrassed And if today I'm an avid reader, all thanks to you itself. Hug There's something about you which is really special. (Don't ask me what! I might not put it in words!)

We always wish to see you fly high...

A friend is someone we turn to
When our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure
For our friendship is a valuable gift.
A friend is someone who fills
Our lives with beauty, joy and grace,
And makes the whole world we live in
A better and happier place. Smile

Thanks for being Our Friend, Kanky!! Hug
Love you loads dear!! HeartHeartHeart

^^ This one's a very special gift from me! I hope you like it! Embarrassed

Once again, Many many happy returns of the day!! Hug I wish you have a wonderful year ahead with good health, education and prosperity. Smile Have a great day ahead! Wink After all, it's your BIRTHDAY!! Big smile And many God bless you! Smile

~ Sindhuja
Alright, Cindy! Twas very sweet, and ironically I don't mind. Thanks so much! Hug Unwanted, if it has happened - it was wanted at some point. But all's done and I don't regret anything. I learnt and I learnt some more. 'Sides, the MJHT community days just don't fade away, happiest times I spent on the net. I made a bunch of great friends there, and I do acknowledge all you guys and your love for me. Thanks much, take care. Smile

And about the day ahead, I can't promise I think. It will be fine. LOL

I'm not asking you to regret anything! Whatever happens, happens for our good. That's what I believe in. I agree! MJHT community days were the best days of my life too! You all came into my life only because of that! Smile I know that you acknowledge our love for you and also love us. But you have your own ways of expressing it. We completely understand that! Smile

And you need not thank! Its a pleasure to wish you this way! Big smile

Well, I know that you're day will be fine. I just want it to be special! Embarrassed

Love you Kankz!! Hug You too take care! Smile

Best days of life, grrr! Stern Smile

Yeah, agreed. I can't have expressing the normal way, however I wish I could stop being over-concerned. Embarrassed I appreciate this, so I think I should be thanking. Big smile

-Sindhu-PurpleRain

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
wish you a very happy birthday KankshitaHug
may all your dreams come true!
here are some lovely flowers for a lovely person.....hope you like my giftBig smile

PurpleRainaishhh.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Hey Kanky. So we have had very limited interaction but have seen your posts. And you are bit too mature for your age. lol. Kidding i enjoy your posts. :))
Anyways back to the post. Its your special day so heres wishing you a veeery Happpy Birthday!! Party
Hope you have an amazing birthday filled with joy, love and laughter. Have a great day. =)
Thanks, and what is your name? Smile

Well, don't kid - I know I am older of my age. LOL And I have seen you round too, hope we catch up. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainAmeresaishhh.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monica-

wish you a very happy birthday KankshitaHug
may all your dreams come true!
here are some lovely flowers for a lovely person.....hope you like my giftBig smile
Thanks a bunch, Monica. I like it. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monica-PurpleRainaishhh.

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sharmila-

@Kanky- Tum kya doge? LOL
Depends, actually pata nahi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Depends on what Stern Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index