Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

yeh Gauri bhee na faltu chipku-despo ok fro anythi

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Gauri is not being chipko, she's acting like any normal girl would.... She is doing her studies, she fell in love with a friend, and now she is backing off a bit to give her friendship a chance.... ATM she is the only normal character, Jagya is a jerk and Anandi till recently was a doormat, only now she has started showing a bit of spine.... We all know the heroine of the story is Anandi, but there is no need to insult other characters just to glorify her.... We don't know what will happen in the future but atm Gauri is the most innocent character, she is the only one who doesn't know Jagya is married, Anandi knows he is unfaithful and is keeping it quiet !Angry 

This is so strange-- bewafai kare Jagya, jhoot bole Anandi, aur apradhi kaun-- Gauri hain na, vamp kahin ki !Ouch

Edited by atria - 18 February 2011 at 9:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DramabeansTeeyadivmathhppppppjyoanu rulznami2811

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I completely agree with Atria !!!

Gauri is the most beautiful, innocent and smartest of all three (IMO)  !! she is just being herself and not causing harm to anybody....if she is being friendly with a guy (who according to her is single) then whats wrong?? Jagya in fact should have told her the truth...he is still misleading her...and saying he needs time to think....whats Gauri's mistake?  Anandi even after seeing Jagya-Gauri together is either denying what she saw...or being dumb.....as Atria said...Jagya is a lier, Anandi a spineless doormat, who right now is trying to stand on her feet for that loser Jagya....and still trying to impress her pati parameshwar....Gauri on the other hand is  sensible and mature....according to me she is the true lead of the show at the moment......because she has all the characters the actual lead Anandi should have had in the first place....stop blaming other characters without any reason...if you like Anandi then feel free to support her, we all do......that doesnt mean you just blame Gauri for everything !!! In fact its because of Gauri and her discourse the other day that Anandi has taken the decision of studying !

Edited by divmath - 18 February 2011 at 10:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dramabeansatriapjyohpppppanu rulz

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Exactly ! Gauri may become negative later, we don't know what the CVs will do.... but she has done NOTHING wrong till now ! People need to stop displacing the blame on her. The primary fault is Jagya's, and the secondary fault is Anandi's now for deciding to lie about it. Think about Gauri as a character in her own right for a second, not as Anandi's rival.... 

She was forced into child marriage, then that marriage was broken publicly by the panchayat shaming her and her parents. Did she sit at home for the next ten years talking to a Jagya doll, or thinking of herself as Jagya's beendni (like Teepri)? No, she forgot about this fiasco, studied hard, and went to medical school. Here she found a friend in Jagat, and fell in love with him. Now when the truth comes out, she will realize that the same guy whose family screwed up her life as a child, is now screwing up her life as an adult ! I find her character much more tragic than Anandi's, simply because unlike Anandi she has actively tried to change her fate, and still ended up getting cheated on.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cloudzdivmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Bang on Atria !!!! well said...

I feel so sorry for Gauri....but I am also proud of her achievements after going through so much at such a young age...In fact Anandi was the one who gave up such golden opportunities in life for the sake of being sati savitri and to get a good beendni medal from DS........she got everything she wanted..and still managed to screw up her own life.......and over here Gudiya/Gauri lost everything, fought for her rights and did well for herself !! rather than appreciating her achievements people label her as the other woman !!! never once thinking who made her that other woman - Jagya !!! I donno what the CV's have in store for such a strong positive character in future...they are very good at massacring such lovable characters....but at the moment I am with Gauri all the way !!

spatty123atriapjyoanu rulz

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yes Divya I'm dreading the massacre of Gauri now.
They started with Anandi. As long as she was in Jetsar, I could sort of understand her decision to give up studying. She was scared of DS, and so many things happened, her shooting, Jagya nearly getting married, Bhairon nearly leaving the house with her, maybe she didn't want any more conflict. A little spineless, but understandable. But then she goes off to her mayka and spend the next several years talking to dolls ?!!!? I don't know if the CVs thought it would look cute, it looked completely retarded.Dead

Then when Anandi started getting slightly better, Jagya completely lost it. Again he was a little spoilt and impatient as a grown-up, but quite relatable. Now they have him cheating on two girls, lying to one, and bullying the other. Great going for the lead character.Angry They may show his remorse later, but his sweet lovable chahracter is just gone.

I guess now its Gauri's turn, I don't know what will happen to her. I pray for once they don't butcher a character I like.

spatty123divmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I used to love Jagya's character...more realistic than Anandi's although Anandi was very sweet when she was young...... slowly the CV's turned her into an irritating crying bahu.....after leap she became dumb doormat...but Jagya's character even though selfish & self centered was still understandable and much relatable than Anandi's divine goddess avatar.....I supported him even when he was attracted to Gauri initially......because its a very common thing for a guy his age...who has entered a new world, new life in the city...but again the CV's went overboard with their dramatisation and completely destroyed his image by making him a rude, two timing casanova/villain !! and now sadly  everyone hates him....I fear its gonna be the same with Gauri...currently she is positive, caring and friendly....few days later they will turn her into revenge seeking, heartless vamp...only to garner sympathy for Anandi and make her look good...Ouch 

spatty123atriapjyoanu rulz

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Its not GAuri who is chipko.. its Jagya.. Gauri knows nothing.. she just know that she loves jagya and for her he is a honset  simple boy who wants to concentrate on his studies ATM. Where as Jagya is head over heel sin love with a parayi ladki even when he is aware that he is married and his wife loves him. He abuses her so that he can with the woman happily

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123divmathatriapjyoanu rulzSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index