Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Delusional & Living in denial#4 - new cclink pg130 (Page 40)

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by -Faria-

Ishi- can u write a happywala mayur OS
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i want a mayur OS with thier lil kids

@Divya- kaha chali gayi......???????

I don't mind writing a happy mayur os but with their lil kids...see the thing is I do have some ideas about their life after kids but I don't want to use them up since I would need it for the later part of Memories In the Making - The Sharmas..

Maybe I'll post an os and then repost it/rework it into my story later..

I can't promise but will try...

ok lets forget abt kids. Shaadi ki pehle koi situation lekar ek OS likho- whcih shoould be full of emotions+understanding-misunderstanding, patch up, nok-jhok, fight, and ofcourse their swwt,cute romance- i hope maine kuch jaida nehi demand kya. r a ye mera haq hai - right

@Divya- i haveseen MAA exchange. it was awesome . shilpa aunty was trying to give all the happiness and as well as the identity to the lil girl. i just loved it.

next episode- yash tonk-Gauri and Juhi parmar and her husband will come
i loved juhi- but she is getting overweight day by day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shakti_rockMyInspirationz

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
i loved the Pooja Bedi episode of Maa Exchange...she was damn good.. will see Shilpa Aunty's after my dinner

Faria.-ISakuraS-

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Heya Ppl....

All set for the World Cup.....???

Hi shakti
how r u???
ppl r enjoying here
they r doing lots of fun
and now i m waiting for the match
Ahhh GOD knows who will win the match.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ISakuraS-

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

ok lets forget abt kids. Shaadi ki pehle koi situation lekar ek OS likho- whcih shoould be full of emotions+understanding-misunderstanding, patch up, nok-jhok, fight, and ofcourse their swwt,cute romance- i hope maine kuch jaida nehi demand kya. r a ye mera haq hai - right

@Divya- i haveseen MAA exchange. it was awesome . shilpa aunty was trying to give all the happiness and as well as the identity to the lil girl. i just loved it.

Haan ofcourse, tera haq hai...but I'll see if I can fulfill your req. Right now, there is a story in my mind but it's kind of a real story, and doesn't have everything u stated but maybe I can work with it....let's see.

Faria.MyInspirationz

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Haan ofcourse, tera haq hai...but I'll see if I can fulfill your req. Right now, there is a story in my mind but it's kind of a real story, and doesn't have everything u stated but maybe I can work with it....let's see.

ok ok- pehle apni demag se wo story bahar nikal- jaldi se post kar
pher mere wala likhna- lekin i have one cond- jo bhi story likhna hai likho lekin plz mayur ko allag b\maat hone dena- its my req to u.
i cant see my mayur separately......................................

MyInspirationz-ISakuraS-

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Heya Ppl....

All set for the World Cup.....???

Hi Shakti!

I live in Canada and Cricket is not famous here & canadian team is terrible...so not much happening.

My dad is all set though..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.

-ISakuraS- IF-Sizzlerz
-ISakuraS-
-ISakuraS-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

ok ok- pehle apni demag se wo story bahar nikal- jaldi se post kar
pher mere wala likhna- lekin i have one cond- jo bhi story likhna hai likho lekin plz mayur ko allag b\maat hone dena- its my req to u.
i cant see my mayur separately......................................

Ok, will try to write it ASAP..right now, I'm starting on Memories In the Making...prob will post it tomorrow after checking and all.

Don't worry yaar...I can never do that. I'm still a kid,Silly who love "happily -ever-after" stories and I can't do that to Mayur at all..

Faria.MyInspirationz

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneHug
yep faria same here, I love juhi parmar and Tina parekh a lot but both have gained too much weightOuch
I watched maa exchange with vaibhavi she's very very sweetEmbarrassed I've always wanted to read a MayUr story with a third angle entering after their marriage and causing misunderstandings which they sort out and live happily ever after, but no one ever writes itLOL people hate separating them even in ff'sTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.MyInspirationz-ISakuraS-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index