Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwww....πŸ€—
of course. they can be romantic.like u are..............all d ppl actually whom i knw are doing business managmnt r quites serious types...hence thot n i always felt -pata nahi kyu that u were doing something like journalism only.........πŸ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Debzy: if it was some dry food would have brought it here...cant bring roti and curry in the room na...lolsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i study business management but im definitely not serious as you knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and why did you feel i was studying journalism??πŸ˜ƒ

DSD: what hot news yaar?? me will be giving you Kenyan news...not news on ArTiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† me was so happy...something spoiled my mood
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya amy be a news reporter and you will get to cover arti, then we will have no worries....................all you should do is give us arti news☺️
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

ya amy be a news reporter and you will get to cover arti, then we will have no worries....................all you should do is give us arti news☺️

I live in Kenya sweetie pie....not in India...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raindrops. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

I live in Kenya sweetie pie....not in India...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

koi baat nahi.....................journalist travel alot to different places aswellπŸ˜‰
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what spoiled ur mood. Amy............????????
n i dunno...something always made me feel that u study journalism..............don't ask me  d reason..........πŸ˜ƒ
Raindrops. thumbnail
what made you sad?amy
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kya hua sweety.. kisko gyaan dena hain bol?
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Nidu: yeah you right...but the news reporters dont...unless they shift bases and start working in another country all togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Debzy: pooch mat yaar wait i pm you but promise me you wont let it spoil your mood😊 waise exam acchi gayi i hopeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Nidu: just some post

DSD: ROFL...kisiko nahin...just that me been happy shappy since ystd and now all of a sudden me saw something that made my mood from πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to πŸ˜’πŸ˜’