Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Feel the power of love(pg 1,2 & 3) (Page 7)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Palak.MS

Resssssssssss

Gal....u've worked damn hard for these pics!!!Clap
thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely commentHug.Hug......i am  glad you liked the post...

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Wow, Sonu ... hats off to you for this amazing post ... just loved all the pics ... and you brought out the similarities in the two couples really well. Am not much of a ght fan ... have never really watched any of their shows ... but loved the journey you painted of monaya and ght ... friendship is really the strongest basis of any relationship and both ght and monaya seem to have that in spadeloads. Hope monaya's relationship goes the same road as ght's and they remain as happy together always !

Amazing post! ClapClapClap

aww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely comment . ......i am sooooooo glad you liked the post....gosh your comment truly made my day i was really skeptical about this post & i am really glad with the way it's being received...thanks a ton diya for leaving back a comment….it  truly made my day since you are one of those people who i personally hold in very high regard so thanks a ton..Coming to the pics…....frankly speaking I had no intentions of posting them in a sequence …as I started looking at the pics for the post  I myself was  amazed at the uncanny similarities between the two couples ..i am glad you liked them….....thanks a ton dear.........i too hope monaya go ght's  way........i strongly feel monaya's relationship is for keeps..Both of them want it to work …..As the famous saying goes when you make a decision the whole world conspires to make it happen …………god bless them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSaashizin

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Reserved.. I need a lil more peace and time to go through it all..Am  honestly psyched about reading it and watching it all.. one thing for sure.. on the outset I love both  gauri and sanaya for carrying themselves with such panache and elan... love their sense of style for starters.. talk about being superficial but like I said.. need more time to get analytical about the analogies..

aww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back a comment ....gosh sona where have you been?missed you & your theories Hug Hug.......i am sooooooo glad you liked the post....gosh your comment truly made my day i was really skeptical about this post & i am really glad with the way it's being received...thanks a ton  for leaving back a comment…Coming to the pics…....frankly speaking I had no intentions of posting them in a sequence …as I started looking at the pics for the post  I myself was  amazed at the uncanny similarities between the two couples....surprisingly the more i look at their pics the more i am amazed at the uncanny similarities....infact i probably have a few more pics in which the couples look similar....... ..i am glad you liked them….....thanks a ton dear..........gosh i am waiting for your theory with bated breath..had i known this post would get you to leave back a comment i would have done it way before.........

Edited by ght_sajan - 20 February 2011 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

sumbulqaiser IF-Dazzler
sumbulqaiser
sumbulqaiser

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
amazing pictures thanks alot for this marvellous post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Sonu... I was sorta stuck in a roller coaster of life if u must know.. lets just say things have gotten a lil stable now.. so have more time to myself.. 

Well you have done a commendable job.. in most cases when people write on such things they go overboard with sentimentality and subjectivity.. while you have shown uncanny similarities between sanaya n gauri.. you retained the objectivity of knowing where they differed.. And I was by no mean surprised Smile

Now coming to my pov.. well I have seen most of the pics of sanaya/ monaya and at the same time haven't seen most of the pics of Gauri/ght.. but like I said before gauri has an impeccable style of fashion.. I am besotted with that beige sari with golden embroidery.. its elegant to the core.. ok getting into realism now.. you are right Sanaya and Gauri both  come from similar social strata and have similar upbringing.. If I am not mistaken gauri comes from an army bg.. n like Sanaya mentioned recently in her household voices and opinions are fostered.. no wonder both of them are such strong individuals.. and needless to say.. I relate to both on those levels.. I haven't seen any of Gauri's shows apart from LRL in bits.. but from what I saw of her offscreen that woman is practical and just smart.. I do love reading books like her but I think  I am more effervescent like Sanaya..so while Gauri is a woman Sanaya is a girl.. and that has nothing to do with matrimony and motherhood.. I know coz on a lot of occassions the girl in me dominates the woman...LOL

Now coming to their camaraderie with the love of their life...to be honest although both ght and monaya looked good onscreen.. in both cases my initial response was really.. both the women could have done much better.. coz face it the guys were start simpletons in real life..inside out.. then again this comes from a person who honestly can never really gauge the ways of love as they say.. I know do understand that both these girls have really simple needs in life and the simplicity and genuine ways of mohit/ hiten was their USP.. that got thro to the gals.. I was having this conversation with a cousin and discussing our relationships..and I was citing sanaya there.. telling her this  gal who is a lot like me..went for a real simple guy.. maybe the fact that we always went for people who were so similar to us did not work in our favour.. although I really dont know what awaits.. Sanaya's equation definitely fascinates me to no end.. and the only bit I differ from you would be.. I defo think Mohit has the last say in their relationship.. albeit how it may appear from the outset.. 

I cant imagine I wrote so much but in summary like I said.. ght are a man-woman romance while monaya is a young lover's union.. of sorts.. its intriguing to see what works.. you never know..Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyMagicLanternCandYlicious_SDiyaSaashizin

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Sonu Hug...you are just such a mind reader LOL..i was going to ask you to make a similar  post ..since i really suck at making wonderful posts like you guysLOL...but just got too busy . This is such a fantastic post .Clap.must say that you have a lot of patience putting all of this together .

All the pics & moments selected are priceless ones ..just too beautiful .Embarrassed
Don't know from where to begin...have so much to say ( being a Virgo girl LOL) ...but will surely get back to this very soon .

I wonder if you remember this post made by me ( its a very short & simple one ..since i am too lazy to write LOL)......this was my analysis of them at that time .

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1310048LOL

Believe me ......what you have done is just amazing ..i can guarantee that you will get a lot of views on this one .Wink

Edited by angelshy - 20 February 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLanternCandYlicious_Saashizin

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this Wonderful n Historical POSTClap  Clap  Clap.Great piece of Hard WorkClapSuperb pic.selections...with maintain all similarity too.Clap Clap Clap .

They both couple are my favorite tooEmbarrassed but, MoNaya little bit moreEmbarrassed Perfect LOVE STORY,Perfect COUPLE.Day Dreaming
"Jodiyaan to woh (God) banata hai..Yahaan to woh bas mil jaate hain.." Heart
+Heart

MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Awesome post dearClapOMG i am surprised so much of similarities between Gauri & Sanaya.ApproveAnd the pics are also somewhat similarThumbs Up
Gr8 work sonu i  enjoyed reading it  Dancing.They met their beloved  on the sets of the serial and then pyar ho gaya.HeartWow so cuteDay DreamingThey are made for each otherHug

MagicLanternCandYlicious_S

Go to top