Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Feel the power of love(pg 1,2 & 3) (Page 5)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

OMG sonu..m so happy u posted this here :)

I saw this post wen u passed d link thru PM....but cudnt comment der..

Well firstly m totally amazed with the coll of pics u hv here...it must hv taken a long tym, well truly speaking m not surprised as to how u did it coz i knw it must hv needed patience, hardwork and lots n lots of love....all the wonderful qualities which u possess!! :D
before coming to the lovely duo...i wanna tell u tht u r a true gem..!HugLuv uuuu ! <3333

Hiten n Gauri, truly a luvly couple witnessed by millions of ppl, its rlly wonderful how they r happily married with cute lil kids..may God Bless them....one particular pic.. Gauri- Hiten in Kutumb were really cute...wen i saw the pic i got flashes of the show...i dont rem it prop coz i wasnt tht addicted to tv back then...but it was kinda gr8 wen i noticed tht gauri was a chashmish in tht show lolzz the pic of both the couples was Adorable n strikingly similar..!!.It truly seemed like a lovely narration in this post, and surprisingly both of them San n Gauri share a LOT of similarities which u hv highlighted really well...! some of which i didnt knw...

I dont really have much words, i rlly hope tht MoNaya too end up married n hv luvly lil kids.....n the millions of ppl get to witness another luvly couple bonded together for life. 

I just cudnt help but smile wider at the order n arrangement of the pics, Surprising similarities in both the couples...!! It just leaves me in complete awe ....I felt as if the future monaya were portrayed in Gauri- Hiten which is very surprising to me...i never made tht connection b4....It was simply Ethereal..yeah Heavenly thts wat this post is....!!thts wat both the couples are...!! <3333

Luvly post hunnieHug
thnks a bunch for posting it here...!!HugHug

Lots n Lots of Luv
Zee =D

@zeejay:Awwwwwwwwww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely commentHugHugHug.i am truly touched…..love you  buddy …..It's always a pleasure reading your comments … awwwwww dear you are  being very kind but seriously I am the laziest person around so the praises you've bestowed upon me is nothing but your kindness but I certainly have undying love for these two couples that's probably the one of the reasons..The other reason being you guys who have always been so kind & encouraging……….. Coming to the pics…....frankly speaking I had no intentions of posting them in a sequence …as I started looking at the pics for the post  I myself was  amazed at the uncanny similarities between the two couples ..i am glad you liked them….i strongly feel monaya's relationship is for keeps..Both of them want it to work …..As the famous saying goes when you make a decision the whole world conspires to make it happen …………god bless them

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 February 2011 at 2:29am

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chilluppp

oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
what was that???
i was aware of the fact tht u admire them both
but today i witness ur love for them
really hats off for such an outstanding post
m speechlessssssssssssss
really u r true fan of them

i like the personality of gauri
but dont know her much
n m shocked seeing ur knowledge for them =)
even i dont know half of it yar
but may b because i use to like hiten n mohit more =)

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
brillianttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
outstandingggggggggggggg
rockinggggggggggggggggg
great jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
really yar i still cant gain myself
i really really have no words to admire ur efforts
but thats true fan =)

they hve alot of qualities similar in them
isn't it a great co incidence
the major thing is not the similarities they have
but the thing tht u potrayed them all really well
while reading it seems tht they r mirror image

n about the couples
no doubt they r the bestest couple ever
n love the way they cares about each other
admire the qualities of others alot
n more importantly their every act reflect their love for each other
may they will live happily ever after

once again
lovelyyyyyyyyyy post dear (sorry still dont know ur name)
*thumbsss upppppppppppppppp*
will love reading ur posts
so defo make more =)

one more thing
the pics were really amazinggggg
awesomeeeee collection yar
Clap

Awwwwwwwwww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely comment.......i am truly touched........i am sooooooo glad you liked the post....truly your comment made my day.......you are being very kind dear i  not sure whether i am worthy of it .... Coming to the pics…....frankly speaking I had no intentions of posting them in a sequence …as I started looking at the pics for the post  I myself was  amazed at the uncanny similarities between the two couples ..i am glad you liked them….....thanks a ton dear.........i love both ght & monaya...... .they are truly meant to be.....god bless them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

Lovely Post
thanks dear
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

what a post yaar! superb.I hope monaya's love end like hiten and gaury.
thanks a ton dear........i am glad you liked it....i hope monaya go the hiten gauri way.......
Siya_Mohit_ARK Senior Member
Siya_Mohit_ARK
Siya_Mohit_ARK

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear
hats off to you. You have taken so much effort in making such a lovely post.
And You hav great collection of pics
thanx for shearing it.

I like both guari & sanaya bt i never thought they hav so many similarities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

OMGG!!!! Hug    Hug     Hug    Thank you soooo much sonu for posting this superbbbbb topic here... Hug      Hug    Its my favvvvvv topic... Day Dreaming  Heart 

@all SGians: Please do share ur views guys as sonu has made this topic after soo much efforts.. Clap Clap  Hug
Awwwwwwwwww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely commentHugHugi remember being skeptical about posting it here but i am glad i did it....can't thank you enough for your support & encouragement....you're a sweetheart....you truly live upto your username considering you are such a sweetheart.........i am soooo glad you liked this topic.......this is also very close to my heart since it's  got two of the most beautiful couples in the world........love youHugHugHug

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 February 2011 at 2:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

awesome posttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
luved itt..!
grr8 picss..!

thanks a ton dear for those kind & encouraging words ...glad you liked it

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

This just made my day! I don't have words to desrcibe to this Sonu, hatts off to you for all this, must say .. One of the best topics in this Forum<3! Hiten&Gauri, were actually my very first fav couple and Kutumb one of the best shows!

Loved all the pics, but most importantly how you linked em Heart

I pray to God, that MoNaya's love end like Hiten&Gauri's and hopefully they tie a knot soon and may God bless these four always!

LOVED your post and thank you SO much for posting it and share it will all of us, i really wish i had something to say but i am completely speechless after reading all this(:
Awwwwwwwwww thanks dear for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely commentHug.Hug......i am truly touched........i am sooooooo glad you liked the post....truly your comment made my day......wowwww i found another ght-monaya fanatic......i really like it when i meet someone who adores both the jodis ........Coming to the pics…....frankly speaking I had no intentions of posting them in a sequence …as I started looking at the pics for the post  I myself was  amazed at the uncanny similarities between the two couples ..i am glad you liked them….i strongly feel monaya's relationship is for keeps..Both of them want it to work …..As the famous saying goes when you make a decision the whole world conspires to make it happen …………god bless them

Go to top