WHAT A FAKE MARRIAGE OF GC AND DB

Poll

Fake wedding of gc and db

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I felt it all was a big big big fake...I think they both are already married....And they are doing all this just for publicity....I dint find any excitement on debeina's face as she is going to marry Gurmeet....  may be its write or wrong....since from 7years they are in a live in relationship how can one dont think about marriage in some where between in that relationship...At the end i just want to say that  if you people got already married to each other then why did u kept it hide from the media and all  the fans of yours....That's what the reason they wraped there wedding in a very very verysimple way  nahi toh kaun iss zamane mein ithni stardom hote huwe simple wedding plan kartha hai...               

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
No yaar they werent married before and got married on 15th only!!
N in the wedding pics they seem so excited and in love
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think u should get ur eyes checked,may be thats whhy u missed the happiness and excitement on their face.this is reality,and debina's expressions were natural,natural expressions are not appreciated by people,sm people feel that sm added excitement needs to be shown
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup...........! they got married on 15th feb and the pics showed completely that hw excited both gurmeet and debina were........!
aditiprem thumbnail
hi jyothi,

please don't make such topics , i know its your point of  view and you have right to express but it turns forum into a war zone due to some supporters.
 they are living together since 5 or 7 years , i am not sure exactly so what excitement they will have as everyday they are together and  for honeymoon , i think it is not necessary for them as they have visited many places together before.
jyothi111 thumbnail
Hi aditiprem,
I just felt like that...Its not like anything else...I dont yaar why...I dont found them as a perfect couple... like our Maaneet.....Ok any way  its all about his life....i can just put my view in front of u all my freinds....
IAM SORRY IF I HURT ANYONE THERE....
aditiprem its nice knowing your view about this....
candico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with you jyoti.... if they were staying seperate than the excitement wud been there ..... staying together for last 7 years ...... they had all the nights and night as HM ...... now it was just a formality and show off for gaining publicity as they wanted for themselves other than for the show what he was getting....... publicity se shayad usne ek ehsaan uttar diya what she gave at the initial stage......... aur pata nahi aghe kis tarah se ehsaan utarega........

ehsaan ke naam pe log kya kya karte hai "hey bhagwan duniya ko aise logon se bachao"
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Jyothi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

arey koi MOD deke to aap to gayi jaldi close dis topic
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i acatully do feel tht its a REAL MARRIGAE!!!!!!!!!
yes u cn see debina n guru were extremmly happy
as maybe u didnt tink she dely happy cuz
she dint express as much happiness as u thoguht
do remeber tht they live in tha same house
n their marrigae ws a formailty(i tink)
saji-21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
why the hell you got problem with other  ppls personal lives,would u like if sumone says abt ur personal live i bet u will be very pissed , live thm alone