Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Say No to 4 Lions new Show! (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Totally agree with you, i am in in this mission...How dare they ruin our show, and started showing their excitement for other upcoming show.....

I think ardent fan of GHSP shouldn't have to watch their any shows, if they can't give attention, and proper track to this show......

Muniza
i agree whtever show they r upto we can watch it under only one condition dd and gc as the leads in it otherwise they can go sit n watch themself who cares we want our old ghsp back and that itAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427preetgurti

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Halla bol, Shivu shister!

I'm all in with this mission....how dare they forget the gateway to their fame, GHSP?Angry
It's like they don't know the preciousness of what they have unlesss they loose it!

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Hum tumhare saath hai.............I will not watch their any show in future.......for that matter

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Who r the leads in the new show? I heard KSG is the lead male.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Who r the leads in the new show? I heard KSG is the lead male.........

not so sure yaar if KSG is the actor of the show or not....Confused
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

arey guys if they are excited about the new show why are u guys  freaking out they have all the to be happy they gave us the best  geet ever this is one show we hooked up for long who knows we might like this show too .
serial's are like passing clouds they come and go.
any how geet has done its best nothing much to offer only dragging.
sorry i am not with u i would love to watch this show i am encouraging them Claphope this show does well to.
Did we say there is anything wrong in bein excited for their new show??? No we have not....all we sayin is why are they turing Geet into crap? The have every right to be excited for their new show...but they have no right to give step motherly treatment to this show...

what is the gaurantee that they will not do the same thing to their new show in the future?
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karimaan

completely agree...an awesome show is facing crisis and all the sincere fans are worried sick abt the happenings...
GC is going to shoot day after hi smarriage for the scene to be shown on the same day...itni badi problem that leads need to go to that lenghts....why the ____ are banks not shot????????..if some other crisis comes across..again we fans will be facing all the worthless bashing of so many people rather fans who r not even aware of the whole picture...

It is the duty of the CV's and the PH to come forth and tell us what the ____ is happening..coz genuinely worried abt the show..

The awesome Maaneet are secondary to a track which initially excited me ...Annie and Arjun Track....unless something gives....no one will be able to see our show in the same light....

ANd if this is the kind of treatment the PH is giving to it's show A STAR SHOW ...a golden goose like GHSP...who knows what will happen to the new show...and if we watch the new show and we like it as much or slighly lesser or more than GHSP....imagine our state of mind if the same is repeated...

NOWAYS...............NO MORE this production house...Very difficult to even read that GHSP is in crisis and more difficult to admit it....

so NOT AGAIn.....no more shows of this prodcution house for me.....Angry

Sorry if i m sounding rude...my post may be reported....but this is a plea from a fan of GHSP and want my show back.....on top....Cry
good babes....no u have not said anything wrong......we want our show back...NOW

Go to top