Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jshaila

arey guys if they are excited about the new show why are u guys  freaking out they have all the to be happy they gave us the best  geet ever this is one show we hooked up for long who knows we might like this show too .

serial's are like passing clouds they come and go.
any how geet has done its best nothing much to offer only dragging.
sorry i am not with u i would love to watch this show i am encouraging them 👏hope this show does well to.

Did we say there is anything wrong in bein excited for their new show??? No we have not....all we sayin is why are they turing Geet into crap? The have every right to be excited for their new show...but they have no right to give step motherly treatment to this show...

what is the gaurantee that they will not do the same thing to their new show in the future?

Originally posted by: karimaan

completely agree...an awesome show is facing crisis and all the sincere fans are worried sick abt the happenings...

GC is going to shoot day after hi smarriage for the scene to be shown on the same day...itni badi problem that leads need to go to that lenghts....why the ____ are banks not shot????????..if some other crisis comes across..again we fans will be facing all the worthless bashing of so many people rather fans who r not even aware of the whole picture...

It is the duty of the CV's and the PH to come forth and tell us what the ____ is happening..coz genuinely worried abt the show..

The awesome Maaneet are secondary to a track which initially excited me ...Annie and Arjun Track....unless something gives....no one will be able to see our show in the same light....

ANd if this is the kind of treatment the PH is giving to it's show A STAR SHOW ...a golden goose like GHSP...who knows what will happen to the new show...and if we watch the new show and we like it as much or slighly lesser or more than GHSP....imagine our state of mind if the same is repeated...

NOWAYS...............NO MORE this production house...Very difficult to even read that GHSP is in crisis and more difficult to admit it....

so NOT AGAIn.....no more shows of this prodcution house for me.....😡

Sorry if i m sounding rude...my post may be reported....but this is a plea from a fan of GHSP and want my show back.....on top....😭

good babes....no u have not said anything wrong......we want our show back...NOW

Originally posted by: Madhusk

THANX   FOR   SHARING

YES   I   AGREE  WITH  U.

BABAJI     WHAT   IS   HAPPING.  

yes babes...thank for commenting....but please join the club that has been made on Fb and do comment on the 4 lions status

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh please count me in, I'm so with you in this mission.....I really want our show back, GHSP was such a great show, the only one I really loved and got addicted to and we've got to fight to get it back on track.

Either the new CV's wake up and smell the coffee or else please get the old team back who really created GHSP and gave us such amazing characters, a great storyline and who kept us all enthralled day in and out.😡

I'm gonna inundate their websites with my complaints and comments till they toe the line and give us back our show.

Thanks for taking the initiative in doing this, really appreciate your efforts 😊

thanks....we have to try right?? At least we will know that we tried....

this show is a wonderful show....and i still watch the old scenes...well started to 2 days ago...but i would love to see more......but i do not want to see the crap they are showin right now....

we need more people to support this cause....thanks for ur support
i dont know why they r ruining our show😭 before i used to wait for new epi & just becuz of Geet i used to came at home frm school at break time for Tanu update becuz when da new epi telecast in India in Canada its 11:00am but nowadays its not same i just watch epi 1 time before like 10 or more same epi

Originally posted by: shonasukirti

i dont know why they r ruining our show😭 before i used to wait for new epi & just becuz of Geet i used to came at home frm school at break time for Tanu update becuz when da new epi telecast in India in Canada its 11:00am but nowadays its not same i just watch epi 1 time before like 10 or more same epi

i know hun me too.....

which is why we took this step.....

thanks for the support and do tell others to join🤗

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

i know hun me too.....

which is why we took this step.....

thanks for the support and do tell others to join🤗

& forgot to say rocckingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg post👏
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome and well-needed post dear...........I'm completely wit u dear in this 'noble' cause.........i'm calling it 'noble' so you imagine wat the show means to me means to us MAANEETIANS...............

GHSP is an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking show GHSP, a show which touches one's heart and soul, the best show ever and forever for me...............no show can ever take its place because it is not just a show anymore............it is my life..........life of all MAANEETIANS................just like how our lovely MAANEET's din ek dusare se shuru aur raat ek dusare pe khatam hoti hai........even our day starts and ends with them.......................''''''they have given us MAANEET divine sacred dreamy magical beautiful lovely breathtaking couple they r indeed a couple made in heaven''''they r the best couple ever and forever for me and I'm sure for so many fellow MAANEETIANS here''''.also it gave strong and lovable characters like Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father Manchanda, Dadima, Meera........................the show changed our outlook towards life made us believe in all those feelings and things which v might have not believed in earlier....................the show gave out such a strong social message, it made us believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like MAANEET have done in each other' case, there will be atleast someone to wipe ur tears and erase all painful memories as seen in MAANEET's case...................it showed us how Geet and Maan gave each other new lives, new meanings and reasons to live.........it showed us that well wishers and genuine friends like Adi Sir, Pinky, Meera, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Tasha (nowadays after Sasha left) exist, it showed us that someone as sweet, caring, understanding and lovable Dadima who values traditions as well as has a modern outlook exist................it showed us that Pinky's father Manchanda exist who can love, care and bless someone else' daughter just like his own daughter ...........................................the show also gave us characters like Dev, Nayantara, Geet's family, Sasha who showed us the evil and negative side of life and due to such evil sides and people only v cud see and appreciate, respect and admire the good side and good and noble people like MAANEET, Dadima, Adi, Pinky, Pinky's father, Meera''''.the show taught us how to find positivity even in the worst situation.........GHSP has given us perfect scenes be it emotional, touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...........v can watch  them again and again but still never get tired of watching them..........................

All this I have mentioned above is to show wat GHSP means to me how it has become such an integral part of my life our lives''''''.

i feel really sad and sorry that they r planning on killing their own baby like this''''.hope they set all things right before it is too late'''.before Geet becomes audience se parayi'''love the show and MAANEET soooooooooo much so it hurts to see GHSP like this'''..

Will be back with more comments dear''''..

p.s.sorry for the long reply dear but i'm sure u will understand me bcuz u r also very emotionally attached to GHSP and MAANEET just like me🤗'''''.

Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
@sp- no problem....i loved what u have said....beautifully said!!! thanks for the support....and let others know about our nobel cause!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
am definiteli in<3 i have stopped watching geet like i used too cuz now we get to see lead actors playin side roles whilst others ie side characters get 99%of screen space🥱

star ones are famous for starting gr8 shows then ruining it half way- in fact geet hasnt even come half way yet and its been ruined already- unless cvs pull their socks up(as we say) this show i give another 3-4 months or less wen the channel will start giving threats of closing the show down-

the once loved show which i used to watch more than once has become so horrible lately thats it become impossible to digest-

wat happened to a woman's fight(surely even if she fell in love wiz the man's whose brother ruined her life ; she is still entitled to get justice right😕?- wat happened to dev who was suppose to be evil? wer did an unmentioned sister pop out from? why did NT nor Dev got punished for wat they did?

wat happened to maan having a past also?

so many unanswered questions which is bound to make the show interesting and yet cvs are hell bent on ruining it-  i bet cvs took money to see which writter writes the most bakwaas storylines🤢
 the baby track was suppose to be an intergral part of the storyline- the thing that was suppose to make the show different but nope even there they are hell bent on killing it🥱

the only thing to save this show is to have some big murder mystery😆 uff even then cvs will become all ekta like🤢😆

please can we have our old geet back- it was more fun then
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago