India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Say No to 4 Lions new Show!

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I read a status today on 4 lions production house.....who are the PH of our show GHSP....

they seem to be very excited for their new show and so they couldn't hold their excitement and expressed that they cannot wait until they start their shoot for the new show.

How funny is this, that our show GHSP which has given 4Lions PH a name.....recognition, a show which millions love......is not getting any attention from its PH...

how funny is that, swati left the show...whom wrote the screenplay of our show beautifully......and they got us  crappy screenplay writers who do not write their screenplay until the last minute.....where the actors have to feel the burn.

Imagine Gurti the perfect actors......they used to have enough time to rehearse each scene they did..because they got their screenplay on time...and now because our so called new screenplay writers do not know where to take the story, they write anything down like they feel like to, and expect the actors to give their shot quick so they can have the episode ready for the night to be aired.

The director, who appointed him?? Everyone is busy blaming the actors, that they do not give proper kisses....ect ect....
let me tell you, it is the directors job to show the actors how to do the scenes.......here our director sahab is the one that approves those kisses...romantic scenes.......
he is the one that tells the camera man to take certain angles and what not.....but here our director isn't doin his job properly....

the CVs.....they are changing every other day......how the hell are we to have character consistency if the damn cv's change every second moment...day???

So who is at fault?? The PH......they are sooo "excited" for their new show.....and its new story.....they failed to seee that our show has not had a storyline since NovemberAngryAngryAngryAngry

while they are sooo busy writing a story for the new show.....they are neglecting this show.....

so i say......we do NOT watch their new show.......we let them know that we are GHSP fans....and that we will not watch their new show...until our show is back on track...

with a new better screenplay writer.....get swati back if u need too..
with a better director.......get Noel Smith back!!!Approve

Bring better CVs......Thumbs Up

So do this for me...if u r a true GHSP fan...do this for Maaneet.....and of course Gurti....whom both have worked EQUALLY hard to bring the show where it is....

here is the link to four lions....
write on their status....show them that they need to pay attention to GHSP....

Join this Page to supportSmile

join it if u have not......and tell them that we will not take this unfairnessAngryAngryAngry

we will not watch their new show until our show is back on track!!!

I have put my message and this was what i have said....

Hey hey hey......i understand that you are excited for your new show.....what about your first show Geet??? Have you forgotten about that show?? The very same show that gave you your popularity....that gave your production house the recogni...tion which did deserved, as the show GHSP is a very beautiful show; however it seems to me that these days you all have stopped caring about your baby...and are concentrating on another show? is this fair? It is not fair to the show....nor to the audience whom have gotten attached and have grown to love Maaneet!! we have dedicated our time to this show...and we are hoping that you start giving attention to this show as well. There is nothing wrong in being excited for ur new show...but DO NOT FORGET THERE IS GHSP still.....i am sorry if this comment is rude....but many feel that you have forgotten our precious show....that we all still care about....but sadly its creators...and PH have forgotten about.
A lesson learned, if this how you are going to treat our show "GHSP" then it is better that we do not watch your new show, who knows even there after a few months you will do the same thing to this so called new show you are so excited about. Better off to stay away from the new show if this is the way a PH will abandon that one show that millions of viewers love from the heart.

But more comments will have them know what the viewers want.....if they ruin our show...to unki kher nahinAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 17 February 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889scarce05GeetSKhurananehako1dreamymaneetnikkipunjanjalianjaliSaraswatie_BinzNandita5ManneetFANPGirnrajanirchandrananaum91Sanjanareddy84Madhuskruslanaramita_nayalartisticrafiasameera LmayaheminentAnvi2009puth-Amrita2010sindu_gurtiserendipity2lovetheserialShweta13itsmylifebossmgdg_2010aanyakunatmeravigilisomaneet_forever9drdee142serialwatcher16sanu3108kasuuuueuphoriclily_k25Barbie3143AbsoluvadoremevirgoKash-Gurti-VisusptrnonanditasinghFallen AngelSilentsoulstarchase--aarthi--rahmona_paksweWriter_At_HeartSerendipity..Serenity_me_Invincible_-Mayu-SaynaFMsun-naaaaaaaaajaspreetm2815utopia88Asmi13bharkhasaanjh11-lazybee-roseinbloomtodayzstardewdropred-Mrs.MSK-pickachuTheRowdiestInfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav_innocent_

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, i am in in this mission...How dare they ruin our show, and started showing their excitement for other upcoming show.....

I think as an ardent fan of GHSP we shouldn't have to watch their any shows, if they can't give an attention, and proper track to this show......

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 18 February 2011 at 3:25pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84anks_amsMadhuskeminent-Amrita2010maneet_forever9drdee142mgdg_2010utopia88roseinbloomSerenity_memysterygurl1427Krishna_Sourav

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I say - "That's not fair.
That's really not fair.
At one side the best show of yours is going to sink with a frequent change of direcs., cvs, writers etc.
Now, I seriously say no to any of your shows.
And I ask others to do so too..
WHat the hell is goin' on here?
You peeps have burned the show GHSP to ashes and now ask us to look forward for a new show..
I am suree gonna turn the TV off as soon as it comes."

I hope it does.
I will be back soon with much attacking lines..
I have posted this as a comment on the page.

And I request all of our people to do the same..

Comment again ang again...

Aurr unhen naani yaad dila do.Angry

Edited by Mg777 - 17 February 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

artisticrafiaMadhuskdrdee142mysterygurl1427InfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

I say - "That's not fair.
That's really not fair.
At one side the best show of yours is going to sink with a frequent change of direcs., cvs, writers etc.
Now, I seriously say no to any of your shows.
And I ask others to do so too..
WHat the hell is goin' on here?
You peeps have burned the show GHSP to ashes and now ask us to look forward for a new show..
I am suree gonna turn the TV off as soon as it comes."

I hope it does.
I will be back soon with much attacking lines..
I have posted this as a comment on the page.

And I request all of our people to do the same..

Comment again ang again...

Aurr unhen naani yaad dila do.Angry
thanks hun.......yes please write on their walls....this is seriously too much.....i cannot believe that they did this.....

come on people wake up and smell the coffee and reply there.....and let them know who we are.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5MadhuskInfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Totally agree with you, i am in in this mission...How dare they ruin our show, and started showing their excitement for other upcoming show.....

I think ardent fan of GHSP shouldn't have to watch their any shows, if they can't give attention, and proper track to this show......

Muniza
exactly.....why watch the new show?? who knows they will give the same treatment to that show that they gave to this show.....why watch it then???

Better to stay away.....and especially after what they have turned such a beautiful show like this into......like hell i would watch their any other showOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InfinitedreamsKrishna_Sourav

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

OH hello?? Has everyone fallen asleep or what here??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuskKrishna_Sourav

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

OH hello?? Has everyone fallen asleep or what here??

People are sleeping with CV's, come on jaago jaago Wink....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuskmysterygurl1427sun-naaaaaaaaatodayzstarKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
res
@ mysterygurl1427, agree with ur each and every point.
 aab pani sar ke upar ja raha hain.
 they almost ruined our fab show GEET HSP now they r excited about their new show then what about GEET HSP,
it's like they forget their first child and excited about expected child.
ok if they want want to excited about their new show go ahead but y ruin our show, this GEET HSP
 show give them fame , this show one time no 1 in star one but now every one behaves like geet hsp is step child of their .
thye have brilliant actors like DD, GC, SS, and KR , use them fully, show us maaneet vs nt dev , it'll be help to increase ur trp but now, they show something else.
 I'll not watch any new show produce by 4 Lions
@ mysterygurl1427, try to keep this post in page 1 of GF

will add more soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 18 February 2011 at 12:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaneetMadhuskmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top