Pratigya
Pratigya

MUSICAL CHAIR OF CHALLENGES (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Quite concise and  well put,Mera .Brahmarishi pattam ehBig smile? Thank you for the complimentEmbarrassed In matter between Shakthi and Kesar..i was quite impressed by his wordings ..He warns Kesar not to play around his  parent's feeling's...even in his bitterness, his concern for his parents reign supreme ...and also the showdown , the Gradual speeding up of the dialogues  , the timbre of his voice deepening with his growing rage ..was superb..

And I disliked Krishna  very much ..Kudos to Arhan for that ...His BL n expression just proves how easily one can hate Krishna [ and yet we do not bec of this  talented actor ]

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I dont hate Krishna as much as I find him incredible.
I am dissociated from this Krishna - he bears much less semblance to the former one and is but a shadow of his individual that was Krishna - a lean, mean, cunning machine....

he is now a caricature only

My only hope is this is some grand paln to bring Krishna down to the pits before his ascension, which will then be all the more compelling

only a theory though

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
wonderfully said dii....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
poor prats....y is Krishna behaving so naive?jz being uneducated is not a big reason for not going for a job...infactthis world is not made of educated ppl only........
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Quite concise and  well put,Mera ...In matter between Shakthi and Kesar..i was quite impressed by his wordings ..He warns Kesar not to play around his  parent's feeling's...even in his bitterness, his concern for his parents reign supreme ...and also the showdown , the Gradual speeding up of the dialogues  , the timbre of his voice deepening with his growing rage ..was superb..

And I disliked Krishna  very much ..Kudos to Arhan for that ...His BL n expression just proves how easily one can hate Krishna [ and yet we do not bec of this  talented actor ]

even though I agree, Sathya Iam not able to hate him dear. I feel so sorry for him n like a child, The whole blame goes to his parents n not him.... n I want somebody from outside to tell him tht he has to be responsible n it hurts his wife a lot more than him.Ouch
The love for his wife that what will make him realize, he has to provide. I somewhat blame the parents, but krishna, as a married man have to realize he cannot go on depending on his father wealth for the rest of his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.TMERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index