Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aharlalka

one more proof found in Harshita's case. I managed to find out harshia's school phone number and spoke with the principal sister Fatima. She told me that Harshita had once told her teacher about the incident where sunita had burnt her tongue with a hot knife,they had called raja to meet thm regarding this. The next day he went back to school with Harshita and in front of school teacher and principal she apologized and said tht she had lied about the incident........(obviously ,after a solid beating wht else u expect fm a 7 yr old child)..... Sister fatima told me tht there was a black mark on harshita's tongue but since the child herself accepted tht nuttin happened they cannot take any action.She also accepted tht she also noticed tht harshita is not lively and cheerful like other kids,is malnourished and has lot of scars on her body tht can only appear if a person is torchered .
Here is the schools phone number.pls call up and put pressure on them to take action and lodge a police complaint.......she is studying in 2nd std .
canossa convent school
sister Fatima
022-28215007

thanks so much aharlalka please keep us informed on this

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to help Harshita (Page 7)" in Maa Exchange forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
sunita type of women should be punished severely she is a malicious dirty lying jealous cow

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
took away her another child so she feels the pain

com4us

com4us

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
This type of incident is left unnoticed  in India only..here in usa th e parents would have been sentenced  to jail long back....In India only  politics and stars come into limelight and their issues and all bhashans....but little girl who is shown in national television became just sympathy for people and media...shame on Media there...even u will hear big ppl running NGO's....they will do something only if they get something in retur..it has become business there...this news shld have been flashed in all channels by now...The lady shld be thrashed by the public ...Best would be to snatch the girl from her father by means of law .....I wish the lady's  own son suffer a traumatic experience so that his mom gets hurt for life..this should be God's return for her crime.

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
what happend to her and who is she?

newfoundlove

Groupbie

newfoundlove

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
To com4us

Why should the son be punished because of his mother?
I agree that he's been rude to harshite, but that's the way he's been brought up. It's not his fault and shiuld not be punished for what his mother is doing. Angry

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

CryCryCry

God i am not able to sleep. I am just so worried abt her. We have to do something ....I live in US...not sure what to do...But lets plan something and help her out...

I am sure there is a way to help her.....Gosh should we contact Tellybuzz, indya.com or any other media.....NGo anything....all i know is i just want to help her....

worried abt her?... cant sleep? then take some sleeping pills u will get better!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

Zebi02

Zebi02

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Who is Harshita and what has happened to her?? 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.