India-Forums

   

We have to help Harshita (Page 3)

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Joined: 31 August 2008
Posts: 3388

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aharlalka

I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 
            she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 

 


Edited by akash08 - 03 March 2011 at 4:17pm
gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Joined: 04 October 2005
Posts: 491

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aharlalka

I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 
            she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 



wait u know the javkar family? so if sony faked it for TRP then what is the truth? If whatever you are saying is the truth then that means harshita's plight is very bad, both mom and dad are incapable of taking care of her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhaj

aharlalka Newbie
aharlalka
aharlalka

Joined: 21 February 2011
Posts: 19

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgal

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 7438

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgal

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Joined: 04 October 2005
Posts: 491

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

i posted his no.
there is a website under the name of rajarancho
but that post is no where to b seen now...
i wonder why was it deleted...???


Thanks Tvdekha, I think it is against forum rules to post phone numbers or any personal info. anyways I dont know how to help this girl, I dont want to also call her and hear the same thing from her mother, dont know what to make of it. OuchOuch
gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Joined: 04 October 2005
Posts: 491

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aharlalka

I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 


Nice job aharlalkaClapClap nice that you spoke to her though u didnt know her personally. Even I hope something good happens with harshita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 3507

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aharlalka

I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 


I read what she said. I am glad u talked to her but is there no way we can keep harshita in a safe place? Where she can smile whenever she want?? do you think her mother was saying all truth to you? hows harshita?? Can I call let her know if anybody ever will hurt harshita, we will call police, take this issue in media to get justice for little harshita? Is harshita dad is sick than he was just pretending to be happy on show when he was spending time with harshita???
EmAsh IF-Dazzler
EmAsh
EmAsh

Joined: 01 June 2009
Posts: 3507

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekha

i posted his no.
there is a website under the name of rajarancho
but that post is no where to b seen now...
i wonder why was it deleted...???


Can you inbox me num. plzzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index