Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

naraine

Groupbie

naraine

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
UNICEF can't help--they deal with groups, not one child--Try the equivalent of child help society or the gov't department that deals with child abuse (maybe, it's the police).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We have to help Harshita (Page 2)" in Maa Exchange forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aharlalka

aharlalka

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
friends....finally after trying all the NGOs I got a call back from childline and they took all the details from me. They needed rajkumar jhavar's address which i don't have. if anyone can provide his address ..childline people will directly intervene  and rescue harshita.
Plz I would request everybody to give them a call so that there is more pressure on them to take action.
CHILDLINE
022-23881098
022-24955373
022-24960766
[email protected]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThamesriverMMBG

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I feel so sorry for the little girl. I wish we could do something :\ I would like to punish that b****!!!! How can anyone be so slack to a child?

Thamesriver

IF-Dazzler

Thamesriver

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Maybe the moderators of IF can make this topic common in all the forums? This way ppl who don't know abt the issue will know and there are so many IF members I am sure more voices will help her cause.

sinipillai

sinipillai

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hello friends please tell me about harshita...Sorry  I dont know anything...???? who is she whats her problems....

aharlalka

aharlalka

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 
            she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgalRaima36sinipillaiIisBlissfast trakakash08shamilMrs-KaranKundra

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
well done aharlalka. im always wishing good for that child.

hi @sinipillai

harshada is rajkumar javkar's child. and u will know all abt it if u watch last weeks maa exchange episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.