Maa Exchange

We have to help Harshita - Page 4

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gudgal

hey guys I just read something very very disturbing, I am at work but I am not able to concentrate. I feel very sad, I cannot express how bad I am feeling right now. See below taken from vaishnavi's FB wall:

Vaishnavi wrote this :

hey jus got to knw friends that the lady harshadas mom had cut the new dress we shopped fo her and also washed out the painting from the wall. i am gettin intouch with a ngo this week if the father doesnt make me meet her. need to c that kid asap

I also read this:
Farooq Merchant Sucheta I even got the news that after the face-off when that wh**e went back home she beat Harshada black & blue for spoiling her name..Guess its a crime to beat up children & specially a girl child..
Farooq Merchant ?@sucheta I told @Vaishnavi the day she added me on FB that the poor child was being tortured from the night after face off. A few members of the production who were shooting at my place told me

For those who dont know farooq' was in maa exchange (i am not sure if it was the week before or after raja's. )

Hey raja's number is on website, I don't know which one I will look for it.
Can you mess. vaishnavi and farooq to do something for this girl....Plzzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gudgal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EmAsh

Hey raja's number is on website, I don't know which one I will look for it.
Can you mess. vaishnavi and farooq to do something for this girl....Plzzzz

yes I cannot write on their wall as I am not their frnd, sent a frnd request, hopefully they do something. from what I read farooq seems genuinely concerned and is planning to contact the ngo, but he need their address and he is waiting for that from vaishnavi. you can read all this on vaishnavi's wall, just search by vaishnavi mcdonald on facebook. try to msg them and maybe somehow we can bring a smile on the poor gals face.
nayhaj thumbnail
get that w**** and that coward ba*******s numbers im sorry excuse my language lets all call them and abuse them! see how they feel..also we should make sure raja n rancho r outta business
EmAsh thumbnail
  • hey jus got to knw friends that the lady harshadas mom had cut the new dress we shopped fo her and also washed out the painting from the wall. i am gettin intouch with a ngo this week if the father doesnt make me meet her. need to c that kid asap
    Sunday at 05:38

• Sucheta Kapoor Omg! This lady is a devil... God know wat she might had done to dat poor child. Hpe god makes way for u to meet the girl child.
        Ngo's for teh girl child shd help or any voluneteer parents's willing to adopt her.
        Sunday at 05:44
      • Farooq Merchant Did I not tell U?? That lady is a F****** wh**e ... U should get the media involved
        Sunday at 05:49
      • Sucheta Kapoor M sure the media willl play a big role in helping.
        Sunday at 05:52
      • Farooq Merchant Sucheta I even got the news that after the face-off when that wh**e went back home she beat Harshada black & blue for spoiling her name..Guess its a crime to beat up children & specially a girl child..
        Sunday at 05:57
      • Sandeep Kapoor there is an NGO in Delhi run by former DCP Mr. Amod Kant for childrens. The web site address ishttp://www.prayaschildren.org/ you can write to them to take advice.
        Sunday at 06:05
      • Pramod Mehra Horrible.....the whole story should be delivered to media
        Sunday at 06:08
      • Farooq Merchant By the way where does this kid stay?
        Sunday at 06:17
      • Vijeta Kelkar Dont worry Di... God is with her.... She'll definitely receive the parental care and Love..... God will definitely listening to us...
        Sunday at 06:27
      • Sucheta Kapoor ?@farooq--She doesn't deserve to be called a mother...Poor child doesn't even look like a 8 yr old ...I doubt she if she's beign given enough food to eat. Horrfying example of step mom. Just wondering how cud one help.
        Sunday at 07:49
      • Sucheta Kapoor ?@Farooq- I was already a big fan of Vaishnavi , but after seeing maa exchange all i can say is she is beautiful inside out.
        Sunday at 07:52
      • Pramod Mehra ?@sucheta agree wid u.
        Sunday at 07:54
      • Farooq Merchant ?@sucheta I told @Vaishnavi the day she added me on FB that the poor child was being tortured from the night after face off. A few members of the production who were shooting at my place told me
        Sunday at 07:58
      • Anu Mehta Hi didi, God bless u n give u all the grace u need to fight for Harshada. Let me know if I can do n e thing to help.
        Sunday at 08:34
      • Tufela Patel U really need 2 help the girl...........u were sent there 4 a reason.....
        Sunday at 09:13
      • Zehra Chotani Merchant babes any help from my side pl do let us know......i thk UTV production n SONY tv shd do sumthing abt it as they were the ones to involve this story n this family.... they shd support u all the way....
        Sunday at 09:15
      • Smita Warrier Menon this woman is a monster .. who I thought only lived in the story books ... I guess she does not even fear the wrath of God... is there any way we can help Vaishnavi... I don't mind adopting her ... I always wanted a daughter... and I would keep her like a princess
        Sunday at 09:28
      • Sukhhmeet Kaur How can i Help....i am feeling soooo sad...just praying to god nothing wrng happens wid her
        Sunday at 10:16
      • Sukhhmeet Kaur God Bless u for all d efforts u r making....plz let me know how can i help
        Sunday at 10:26
      • Armaity Ghasvala-Dumasia when the child was beaten after a faceoff, what was that COWARD "father" doing at that time?? Is he a MURGA???? He should throw this idiotic "wife" out...or Is she beating him too??? I would say that Step mother is a with but how about the father?? Is he a SADIST too? If there is any work, I would like to help as I have done loads of social work..Please put her in some good home and we will all pay her fees etc..Do let us know more on this subject Vaishnavi and Zehra please.
        Sunday at 10:26
      • Sandeep Kapoor I don't belong to the industry still what I can suggest as an immediate measure like you have all those TV artist association etc etc should be reproted and bycot giving work to this Guy Raja Ranchoo becz such ppl don't belong to the industry who treat a girl child badly at home and @ work they have a diff face all togeather.
        Sunday at 10:49
      • Armaity Ghasvala-Dumasia Make him JOBLESS...
        Sunday at 10:51
      • Sandeep Kapoor How abt women wing of Mumbai MNS party is approcahed.. We r from Delhi we don't know much abt mumbai.
        Sunday at 10:57
      • Farooq Merchant a proper police complain should be lodged ,, Most of the NGO I have known or heard just out to make money. Vaishnavi u might be know the press media get them along and do a operation at that wh**e house. When the public at large see what this witch & the sadist Randchoo r upto then they might learn a lesson .. atleast thru maa-exchange we can show what happens in scty
        Sunday at 12:44
      • Vinita Jain Ijust don't understnd tht lady ,in tru sence she is a whitch,hw can she do that ,she is herslf a mother,n wt abt raja,is he a man or.....
        Yesterday at 01:19
      • Daisy Irani ?@farooq yes the lady might be nasty but please dont use that word w.... it doesnt look nice!!!!!!!!.
        Yesterday at 04:38
      • Vinita Jain Plzzzzzzzzzzz do something,call her other relatives
        Yesterday at 05:10
      • Seema Negi All ur efforts are surely going to do something good for d child...n may god bless her
        Yesterday at 06:55
      • Farooq Merchant ?@daisy I am sorry to use those words but what I had heard & the person who told me that when he saw harshada all beaten up & bruised I felt like killing that w**** cause she is a stigma to motherhood or womanhood. Be it anyone child how can someone behave like that.. even animals also do not behave in such manner
        Yesterday at 07:01
      • Sandeep Kapoor Harshada really needs help.. poor she can't even express what she is going through... Farooq Ji I am with you . Vaishnavi Ji do something may god give you all the strength. God see's everthing or jab bhagwan ke maar padagee to inko pata bhi nahi chalagaaa.. Jis hatoon se harshanda ko mara ha woo hath kisi kaam ke nahi rahangaaa...They have no Idea there all ill doing are recorded by god and they will pay for it...
        Yesterday at 13:06
      • Farooq Merchant Vaishnavi it been 3 days we just discussing can I have their address or their actual full name I am going ahead with the issue can't just waste time discussing on FB abt that small kid
        Yesterday at 13:14
      • Sandeep Kapoor Farooq you r the man bingooo.... this is wt i was thinking .. now the time is for action..
        Yesterday at 13:16
      • Farooq Merchant ?@Sandeep it really sucks a kid being tortured mentally & physically for the past so many yrs & we like f**king gays just discussing it on forum like FB..I am father myself & can't stand all this crab..wish I get the postal address of that W*o*#e wanna get the cops & media into their house.. I would not hesitate twice to adopt that kid if the law permits me cause I shall fight till the end that the kid does not go to a remand or child home where she shall b tortured again
        Yesterday at 13:22
      • Sandeep Kapoor Farooq Ji i So argee with u . we are actually good for nothing sitting and posting on fb ..
        Yesterday at 13:29
      • Sandeep Kapoor one can post empathies and sympathies but where is the action.. what next plan of action ?
        Yesterday at 13:30
      • Farooq Merchant Wish I get a response from vaishnavi asap so I can prove what I wrote & get my words into action .. Tried speaking to the production unit who were a part of my episode on Maa-exchange but with regrets they bonded with their contract
        Yesterday at 13:33
      • Sandeep Kapoor hmmmm. we saw ur episode too.. Farooq Je did u give the mobile phone as a birthday gift later on to ur son ?
        Yesterday at 13:46
      • Farooq Merchant Boss I cared a fo fu*#k for the other woman cause my promise to my family is more important I gave the BB in front of the cam where we had a big fight & antima threw the mic & locked herself in the bathroom which was not shown on tv
        Yesterday at 14:00
      • Farooq Merchant Hope my actions speak more than my words
        Yesterday at 14:32
      • Sandeep Kapoor I like ur gutts farooq Ji.. I am just back appraching an NGO in Delhi and discussed Harshada issue with them. They have provided me Mumbai Child Help Line : 1098 and can approach Child welfare committee childrens court.
        19 hours ago
      • Sandeep Kapoor Chairman - Women & Child Welfare Committee. +91-22-25333732
        19 hours ago
      • Sukhhmeet Kaur God Bless u both Farooq N Sandeep...Guys make sure sm effective and strong Steps r taken n d child is well taken care of
        18 hours ago
      • Farooq Merchant Sukhmeet now Vaishnavi has to take a step forward by doing it herself or giving us some more info regarding the address of the kid or some contact details
        18 hours ago

EmAsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aharlalka

I do have the no with me but i'm not going to post it again as some people who are really angry may just end up calling this lady and abuse her or threaten her which i feel may put Harshita into deeper trouble.as mentioned in my earlier posts .i have given the details to childline and they will take action in case the parents don't change their behavior towards her.

I feel the girl should stay with her family ie her own father as in Indian orphanages and foster homes the living conditions are much worse then wht she is living in.their are cases of sexual abuse and pedophilia in such places happening on a daily bases. at least she is living in a clean environment and going to a convent school. The parents should be given a stern warning and should be visited by an NGO  regularly. 

You talked to her but you should know what she is doing with harshita. You thinking if u will pass number to other people will abuse or will get angry on that so called mother. You know what I think, if people will call their house, she will get to know how many people are with harshita and what will happen if she will hurt harshita.

People who are concern for harshita, they would not do such things to hurt harshita.
gudgal thumbnail
I dont think its a great idea to call that mad women and shout or abuse, I think she has lost it and will torture that girl even more. But if someone with power like say a police officer or a politician can call and like threaten her with dire consequences if she lays her hand on that gal then it may have an effect. also this person should be able to keep regular check on harshita. another thing if this goes to the media then it will be just a one day circus for them, right now we should be thinking of that gal's future and good or bad she is safe and has a future with raja and wife. so all we need is someone to overseee that the gal is not harmed. what say others?

I was also thinking, how can sony tv sit quiet? they have all the proof and their crew are a witness to this torture, so is maa exchange only a TRP game? no humanity? as content providers shouldnt they be more responsible? had sony tv or director/producer of this show done even a small step for harshita, imagine the TRP's they will get? at least with that in mind cant sony tv do something?
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
aharlalka thumbnail
I cannot keep their  number a secret anymore..even If India forum people block me out for posting the no.
9833667788( this is sunita's no) when i spoke with her i told her that I was a reporter fm a Bangalore news Chanel)
plz people help Harshita.I am in Bangalore. I don't know whom to approach in Mumbai.I tried all the Ngos......... only childline took my complaint.childline's phone no is. +912224955373 
nayhaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aharlalka

I cannot keep their  number a secret anymore..even If India forum people block me out for posting the no.

9833667788( this is sunita's no) when i spoke with her i told her that I was a reporter fm a Bangalore news Chanel)
plz people help Harshita.I am in Bangalore. I don't know whom to approach in Mumbai.I tried all the Ngos......... only childline took my complaint.childline's phone no is. +912224955373 

U no all these celebs r saying they wish they could help this kid...they can! they shud go to the police n get them involved...get child support workers involved..i heard india is reaching the sky then why cant this one kid get help from the NGOs? its not rocket science,all the evidence is there get the dirty cow behind bars...Harshita will be better off somewhre else and thank u very much for the number its really appreciated
aharlalka thumbnail
 guys.........just spoke with harshita😊 and raja.

she is fine and was playing with her toys. she told me tht she had to submit some project in school 
so she was bzy in collecting pictures for tht.
Sunita told me tht Harshita's maternal uncles wanted to take her with them but she didn't let them .
        Raja told me tht they have removed the paint work vaishnavi did on the walls as it was done by her and not harshita.........her dresses and toys are still with her and he is taking good care of her.
 He is participating in one more reality show called sach ka saamna  where they use lie detector machine.  

Edited by aharlalka - 13 years ago
EmAsh thumbnail
Guys I got reply for vaishnavi that what she said.

Vaishnavi Macdonald 13 March at 13:07 
tanx. i am doin something for the kid still wil keep u posted. pls send support mails to related forums and even the sony channel and create awareness fo the girl on the net.