Zor Ka Jhatka

Shahrukh Khan

modishh thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought we should discuss Shahrukh since he is the host and most talked person of the show. I just wanted to know your thoughts on him. He is known as the "king of bollywood" and has done numerous marvelous super-hits. Has he lived upto your expectations on this show?

We should keep in mind that the witty remarks he makes during commentry might be full-fledged given to him as a scripts, so it's not his fault when he says all that. I am sure he doesn't mean that because he is very cordial and humble as a person.

My opinion: I feel that the "commentry acting" that he does is good just like his movies. About his remarks, I don't blame him for that. This is an entertaining show and the purpose is to "entertain" audience. We can't feel sorry for contestants when they get a present from ram lal or they fall off big balls.πŸ˜† This is my opinion.

Edited by modishh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GuessWho. thumbnail
Originally posted by: modishh

I thought we should discuss Shahrukh since he is the host and most talked person of the show. I just wanted to know your thoughts on him. He is known as the "king of bollywood" and has done numerous marvelous super-hits. Has he lived upto your expectations on this show?

We should keep in mind that the witty remarks he makes during commentry might be full-fledged given to him as a scripts, so it's not his fault when he says all that. I am sure he doesn't mean that because he is very cordial and humble as a person.

My opinion: I feel that the "commentry acting" that he does is good just like his movies. About his remarks, I don't blame him for that. This is an entertaining show and the purpose is to "entertain" audience. We can't feel sorry for contestants when they get a present from ram lal or they fall off big balls.πŸ˜† This is my opinion.

Can you please find the meaning of the word in red πŸ˜† Maybe this site will help you 😲

www . dictionary . com
(remove the spaces, I can't post links)
Edited by GuessWho. - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want to say one thing that SRK is doing a fantastic job in the show and as being a host he has grown really well.

I don't blame him for anything actually it is the fun oriented show so no problem and i enjoy watching the show.

I am happy with him in the show. 😊 😊 😊
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agree SRK is doing a great job and the sole reason for making such comments is for entertainment only so he can not be blamed for something which is not his fault.
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great show, great fun & i love his commentary & hosting which is what makes the show worth watching

i dont like fridays episodes though of them just talking abt what they did becos that is not what wipeout is & ugh, if i wanted to watch something dramatic like that i'd watch one of their soaps or something πŸ˜†

but next friday is the grand finale though..means thursday will be the episode where they talk
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i luv SRK....he is doing a gud job as a host...honestly i never expected SRK to be so naughty...his GPL n double meaning linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its refreshing to see this side of his persona as well...
luv him😳
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SRK is the best
me n my family watch this show just for SRK 
his acting n commentry as always no need to say but still r fantastic😊 
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well I can say he is improving ... but I wouldn't call him a good host πŸ˜›
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SRK is doing a gr8 job .. comments i guess is scripted !!
He is doing a rally gr8 job.........................