Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand (Page 7)

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by amail1601

Oh yaar...Abhay's just afraid public place mein Pia use aise dekhegi toh usse bhi 'control nahin hoga' na....khaandaani problem you see.LOLLOLLOL Tabhi scolded her. And if he's romantic with her then T ki despo-ness will increase and she might kick Shankar and jump on Abhay. Usse social and economic problems honge...

1. Abhay will have to yell at T to get away from him. Usse he will get larynigitis, to treat which will mean extra expenses.

2. Seeing the real financial condition of the Raichands, they will either be unable to pay for his treatment, or will have to sell off some of their furniture to pay the bills. No clothes because they don't have many.

3. Haseena will become unable to colour her hair.

4. This will lead to a decrease in the demand for hair colour in the market, leading to surplus supply. When supply is greater than demand, prices fall, leading to a decrease in production (coz producers won't get enough money). This will lead to unemployment since they cannot pay their workers. Thus, deflation will occur, ultimately leading to recession and depression.

5. Also, Shankar might sue T, and since all her money goes on clothes and cosmetics, these industries would fail too.

6. Social problems - T's violence will incite others to violence and thus lead to World War 3.

Hope that helps.Tongue

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Adi, I am back in full swing after reading your post. I told you so many times, you should make a post on the days when there is some down moments. oh my god. You should make this as a separate post so that more people can read it and get happy.
>> social economic problems - ROFL

1. treat larynigitis - ROFLROFL how about using his own clinic?

2. can't sell clothes ROFLROFL

3. Poor Hassu ROFL

4. causes for recession ROFLROFL

5.industry failure ROFLROFL

6. World war 3 ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Oh god, I forgot that Abhay was a saviour, an angel (and in your company, he is an economist tooROFL)

Ofcourse, ofcourse, little ruding was nothing for saving the world. 

Hugfor you Adi. You are such a darling. 

Don't forget to make this as a separate post.

I misspelled 'Laryngitis'. Cry *sighs*

but....you're happy now na? :D HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

1. Doctors who treat themselves are not very healthy....I mean, it is not a good thing to do, so can't let him do it na! Embarrassed

*dreamy sigh*

Abhay is a much much better economist than Pig-ou and Kindle-burger (Kindleberger) and Malt-hus and other edible sounding guys.

Umm....separate post? Okie. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by divya92

hehe......i know u just want an excuse to bash abhay huh???LOLi felt bad for piyaCry.she was so happy nd  the sudden change of expressions on her face.........i fel abhay has multiple personality disorderWink........kabhi accha toh kabhi Mr. Sadu. Raichand.........

Shocked You think I want to bash him. Noooooooooooooo. You don't know me then. Well, ofcourse our first introduction was a post which was again a teaser for him. That's why. But Divz I am actually a big fan of him and less fan of Pia. He is a darling. If you get to see my previous posts, I have always been a brainless supporter for him.Big smile 

I don't know why but I was expecting everything will be fine for their Valentine's Day. And we may not know - May be it will be Big smile

By the way - you do seem to agree with me this time Big smile 
hey bhagwan...ye toh serious ho gayi.........i was just joking yaar.....merko nahi tha serious matter ho jaaegaCry

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya92

hey bhagwan...ye toh serious ho gayi.........i was just joking yaar.....merko nahi tha serious matter ho jaaegaCry

Oye tum serious nahi thi. Sorry, you didn't use ROFLs, so pata hi nahi chala. 

Let's making it a non-serious matter ROFL

divya92

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Btw, a random musing of mine, made me realize that the song Vulnerable by Vanessa Hudgens is almost tailor made for Abhay's mental state. Not completely relational but somewhere there. :) Do check it out.

Ritzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ritz! glad to know that Abhay is back in the good kids list. LOLLOL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Ritz! glad to know that Abhay is back in the good kids list. LOLLOL

Yeh to hona hi tha Anu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index