Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93
Originally posted by amail1601
Oh yaar...Abhay's just afraid public place mein Pia use aise dekhegi toh usse bhi 'control nahin hoga' na....khaandaani problem you see. Tabhi scolded her. And if he's romantic with her then T ki despo-ness will increase and she might kick Shankar and jump on Abhay. Usse social and economic problems honge...
1. Abhay will have to yell at T to get away from him. Usse he will get larynigitis, to treat which will mean extra expenses.
2. Seeing the real financial condition of the Raichands, they will either be unable to pay for his treatment, or will have to sell off some of their furniture to pay the bills. No clothes because they don't have many.
3. Haseena will become unable to colour her hair.
4. This will lead to a decrease in the demand for hair colour in the market, leading to surplus supply. When supply is greater than demand, prices fall, leading to a decrease in production (coz producers won't get enough money). This will lead to unemployment since they cannot pay their workers. Thus, deflation will occur, ultimately leading to recession and depression.
5. Also, Shankar might sue T, and since all her money goes on clothes and cosmetics, these industries would fail too.
6. Social problems - T's violence will incite others to violence and thus lead to World War 3.
Hope that helps.
Adi, I am back in full swing after reading your post. I told you so many times, you should make a post on the days when there is some down moments. oh my god. You should make this as a separate post so that more people can read it and get happy.
>> social economic problems -
1. treat larynigitis - how about using his own clinic?
2. can't sell clothes
3. Poor Hassu
4. causes for recession
Oh god, I forgot that Abhay was a saviour, an angel (and in your company, he is an economist too)
Ofcourse, ofcourse, little ruding was nothing for saving the world.
for you Adi. You are such a darling.
Don't forget to make this as a separate post.
I misspelled 'Laryngitis'.
1. Doctors who treat themselves are not very healthy....I mean, it is not a good thing to do, so can't let him do it na!
Abhay is a much much better economist than Pig-ou and Kindle-burger (Kindleberger) and Malt-hus and other edible sounding guys.
Umm....separate post? Okie.