Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Achcha bachcha - Abhay Angel Raichand (Page 2)

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Nice post Ritzi...yes Abhiya are becoming so predictable and somewhat boring....nothing is moving for them...its like they are waiting for Sid to arrive and pull them out of this unreal love to the real oneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ya u r ri8.........i think that now i dont like abhay behaviour.....from the beginning he is still the same...........no chage..............
why cvs not changing his behaviour towards piya.....................

Ritzie

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
In my opinion Piya should confront him right now. I'd be ecstatic if she runs away from him, crying just after all that he's said to her. She's just a girl and he's putting her through too much. If she runs off probably he'll see how much he's hurting her with the games he plays.

Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
But then, isn't that how Abhay-Piya are supposed to be? IMPOSSIBLE? Fine , he snatched away Piya's little paradise at that moment and it is easy to get upset with him. But it is not a boy breaking a girl's heart. It is a 200 year old vampire , a bloodsucking beast breaking a 17 year old girl's heart. That is the start and end of all the emotional conflict. Abhay has made it clear over and over that just why he can't pull Piya into an abyss by opening his arms and heart to her. Just look at that man. He has been through so much of upheavels and above all, he is not even human. How can he just forget that and drown in Piya's moony eyes? He is scared that Piya may go so deep in her love for him that he will never be able to bring her back to reality and Abhay is NOT real.

Point being that it's Piya who needs to take the plunge and push Abhay's limit - convince him that she doesn't care what the future is , she just wants him and not a future which doesn't have him in it.

Abhay is only doing what is best for Piya from an objective point of view. It's Piya who should get a little proactive and return Abhay's faith and make him believe that they may be impossible but they are just meant to be.

And i don't think that Abhay's character graph hasn't progressed. We have come a long way from a cold, frigid , condescending stud to a kind , compassionate man who carries a light for everyone even though he has nothing inside him except darkness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveifrah.Ritzie

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
aarey..pls understand the situation of..abhay..guys..i mean he dont want to hurt pia..thats y he do all sorts of things..."koi to mere abhay ku samjho yaar":D...ALTHOUGH..HE SAYS THAT THIS IS NOT REAL..BT ALL THE THINGS..THEY..ARE DOING REAL..HAHA:)so just enjoy..:D ROFL

Edited by ifrah. - 17 February 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-rupa-TheBlackJaguar

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

my situation s d same as well..!

m DAMN ANGRY wid him..bt cnt hate him.. cuz i love him..! Unhappy

Ritzie

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
hehe......i know u just want an excuse to bash abhay huh???LOLi felt bad for piyaCry.she was so happy nd  the sudden change of expressions on her face.........i fel abhay has multiple personality disorderWink........kabhi accha toh kabhi Mr. Sadu. Raichand.........

Edited by divya92 - 18 February 2011 at 12:10am

Ritzie

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
yeah a ganda bachcha but u cn be ngry wid dis child coz hes tooo swttttttt

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index