Whats Next??[VIEWBIE's NOTE on Pg1]

Poll

What do you want to see happen next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Just want to know your views and opinions!! Pls vote and comment ;)Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I want arjun n arohi too find out bout gauris truth cos this is wheree it all started!!!
wida thumbnail
ok this is my way of it should happen..lol

dhondu comes and jealisy track
truth of rajs father
arjun to find his dad reality
gauris truth

i want gauris truth to come out as last.. i want arjun to leave house firstt.. and than want them to come to know about gauris truthh
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im still kinda confused.....buh i want it 2 start of wiv da jeolousy den afta dat im still not sure how i want it 2 end up.....

....but i deffo wanna c da jeolousy 1st so we can c more lovely scenes on Arjuhi nd their feelings 2wards each otha.....
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see dhondu and jay to make an and the jealousy track because this track will hurt them and make  them realize their feelings and importance of one another in their lives. Then I want the Raj's father revealed which I think is Rudra and also Arohi will find out that Arjun had taken all his father's blame on himself and how much he loves his family and how wrong she had considered him.Then I want gauri's truth revealed then Arohi will find out how the person had blindly trusted and considered her best friend has cheated her and created misunderstandings between the two. In addition, this way Arjun will know that gauri was the one who pushed rashi and caused her miscarriage and snatched his happiness and dreams. I want to see both of them regretting their mistakes and relaize how wrong they had considered one another and realize their love. However, I want Arjun to find out Rudra's reality the last out of these events because Arjun considers Rudra as his god because he has given him life, family, name, and upbringing and can never see his dad loose instead can stake his own life happily for his father. But once Arjun finds out the truth he will completely shatter because this is the largest wound in life he will receive and he will needs of love and support from Arohi to get through this phase of his life.
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Viewbie's Note

Instead of creating a Poll, you people can start a discussion thread/topic for sharing your views/thoughts/etc. Please try and refrain from creating Polls everyday to share your thoughts on the same.

"A Poll opened on any important issue to get the views of members of the forum is fine, but opening polls everyday and about the same thing eg. "Hottest Actor" "Fav. Character" "Who looks better" etc. will not be allowed, as such polls just end up in chatting or fights and hurt the feelings of members of the forum.  Moreover comparisons between actors / shows / serials is not allowed on IF as it again ends up hurting the feelings of members and also leads to fights between members and forums. 

The Dev. Team requests members to open interesting discussion topics, instead of opening comparison polls.  Any such polls opened will be closed or trashed by the Dev. Team."

Thanks
KMH2 Dev. Team