•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

😆I could'nt stop laughing after seeing Vasu's dress (the red one)in 16th Feb Episode..

As there are no comedy tracks in the serial, Vasu is playing the comedian..!!!😆

She was looking sooooooooooo sweeeeeet..😉

Don't you know whenever she goes to Goa she thinks she is now 16yrs old...... And hence the dress style...........😆😆😆

she looks terrible and its not even funny!!!!!!!!

does she dress up like that just for the character or she actually thinks that she looks nice in them????😕

No shruti it is not just for the character's sake. I have seen this lady dressing up this way earlier also in movies...........

heya guys!!

even i agree that vasu's sense of dressing when she goes to goa turns well simply SHOCKING!!. i mean if the red skirt and black wide neck top wasnt bad enuf did u guys c the red thing she had on ? i mean hulllo is that even a necklace??? or has she stolen sumthin from a garage!!!

and plus dressing to chodho! HER DANCING!!! did u guys see her dancing away at the songs? it looks bad... really bad...

magar i agree kth dusnt have a comedian... so she fulfills the job. no offence to vasu.. i actually enjoy her scenes sumtimes...i dont mean to discourage her acting in any way... i think she fulfills her job superbly! aur uski english ka to kya kehna!

well i somehow

like vasu ..she is funny ..i can stop laughing when she is around

her scenes with rishi are funny too😆😆

yeah sometimes she wears some funny dresses. Do U ppl remember the dress she wored when Sujal comes to home from jail and she was doing Yoga 😆 she was looking a 😊 cartoon.
😆But  must give compliments to her acting..Her Angrezi is also Lajawab!!

wus up  wid vasu's hair......its  so fluffy n it also looks like it was caught on fire....i mean seriously

i agree wid u k_fan , she makes me laugh too...hehehe

i agree she is the only comic relief in the serial...the way she dress up and talks english do make me laugh... maybe if they are making a comedy version of the film bhoot she should be given a role😆