Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

PHIR SE?????? (Page 5)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Yaar U people are so against my "S" Angry.............I love her Very Much so dont say thatLOL ROFL

God lord..........ek aur sona ka bimar................ishaan, shounak, himanshu aur ab rubalShockedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.shelly_naircrysindGurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Yaar U people are so against my "S" Angry.............I love her Very Much so dont say thatLOL ROFL

God lord..........ek aur sona ka bimar................ishaan, shounak, himanshu aur ab rubalShockedLOL

Renu...ek kaam karthe hein.... I will deal Rubal as he is near to me...You take care other 3...LOL  let us teach them a lesson..what say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.111192GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Now Yar U have to tell me ur Shubh Nam .......Its weird to call sOmeone 111192  And coming Back to Sona we have protect her otherwise All girls who are against her  will kill our Bholi Bhali SONA  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair111192

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Renu...ek kaam karthe hein.... I will deal Rubal as he is near to me...You take care other 3...LOL  let us teach them a lesson..what say?

lets do it febs..............as ishaan ,himanshu and shounak all three of them live here in india..................baja dete hai milkar in nalayak ladko kiWink

(Rubal i am renuSmile)

Edited by 111192 - 17 February 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I Am A Golden Goldie Boy.....Plzzzzzzzzzzzz Guys Believe me!!!

Rubal you are putting so much emphasis on you being a boy..............ab toh mujhe tum par saaq ho raha haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Rubal you are putting so much emphasis on you being a boy..............ab toh mujhe tum par saaq ho raha haiLOL

ye tho mujhe bhi hua tha ...so many times whenever he emphasis that...LOL then i had to accept it seeing him on facebook...LOL Thanks to facebook...

shelly_nair111192GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Rubal you are putting so much emphasis on you being a boy..............ab toh mujhe tum par saaq ho raha haiLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey Bhagwan I m ..........Dont have words to say........Kis Manus Gari main mera Naam Rakha mera Maa Baap ne.......Koi Vishwas Hi nahi Karta Yar  

.Nish.shelly_nair111192

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

V r all bummed abt that too. In OBS , RB tells Ishaan abt plan S ... And he went to see her at her apartment , In here they somehow Ishaan to know abt the plan , Real question is,  " What is he going to do ? " " Behave like us or join the BM party and do grand celebration for SCensored 

I really hope he doesn't join the bandwagon . ..  As Venture put the title on her post  " 

Where Should I go to Bang My Head   "  Ouch

Netri, i too feel like banging my head.....Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index