Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's Emotions Regarding Piya!!!EDITED! (Page 3)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

But I think that's just part of his character.

I totally second that..and about his attire I am with you ka&eela..!! Abhay is so full of love but he is awesome strong & doesnot express it..but PIYA can feel it..through his various getures & mannerisms..& I am sur eyo do ..Too..Aw..the eye contact is just sooooooooooooo HOT..come on ka7eela..have patience..sweety..!! Cant you see the sparks flying al lover when they ar together ..dint you see that walk in the corridor yesterday an dteh way he held her hand soooo possessively..aw..some times his STONE HEART ALSO lets him..down.even after trying to be so harsh..that s the beuty of ABHAY & PIYA's dark passionate forbidden lovestory..!! & I just LOVE IT..to death..!!.!!

hey dear i know where you coming from but i think you didn't get my pointEmbarrassed

@  bold you are talking about their chemistry hereEmbarrassed

sure Visu share a magical chemistryEmbarrassed 

what i am talking about is Abhay's attitude when he is looking at her or hugging her there should be more passion and emotions! but lately i fail to see thatConfused

he seems tired , cold lifeless!Confused i want to see him with attitude and full on passionate though he tries to hide itEmbarrassed i hope you got my point

hmmm OK OK..its just as poca has said in another post..He is purposely avoiding all that so that Piya dosent fall for hin more deep so as to not able to get back...now it is in PIYA's hand how to convince hin that I dont care what is the future & if teh future sis without YOU,..then I would rather be in ABYSS..with you..I hope I have got it right this time..!!LOL

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
well..i know your point...!anyways..thanx for the explanation..:)ya he should show some..emotions...:)
sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
yaa even i felt yesterday in d last part

his xpressions were not thr

nd even in d library

it seemed as if only pia is in love

atleast they showed show how diificult it is 4 abhay 2 stay away frm pia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

But I think that's just part of his character.

I totally second that..and about his attire I am with you ka&eela..!! Abhay is so full of love but he is awesome strong & doesnot express it..but PIYA can feel it..through his various getures & mannerisms..& I am sur eyo do ..Too..Aw..the eye contact is just sooooooooooooo HOT..come on ka7eela..have patience..sweety..!! Cant you see the sparks flying al lover when they ar together ..dint you see that walk in the corridor yesterday an dteh way he held her hand soooo possessively..aw..some times his STONE HEART ALSO lets him..down.even after trying to be so harsh..that s the beuty of ABHAY & PIYA's dark passionate forbidden lovestory..!! & I just LOVE IT..to death..!!.!!

hey dear i know where you coming from but i think you didn't get my pointEmbarrassed

@  bold you are talking about their chemistry hereEmbarrassed

sure Visu share a magical chemistryEmbarrassed 

what i am talking about is Abhay's attitude when he is looking at her or hugging her there should be more passion and emotions! but lately i fail to see thatConfused

he seems tired , cold lifeless!Confused i want to see him with attitude and full on passionate though he tries to hide itEmbarrassed i hope you got my point

hmmm OK OK..its just as poca has said in another post..He is purposely avoiding all that so that Piya dosent fall for hin more deep so as to not able to get back...now it is in PIYA's hand how to convince hin that I dont care what is the future & if teh future is without YOU,..then I would rather be in ABYSS..with you..I hope I have got it right this time..!!LOL

@ bold we all know that he was doing that keep away from me act ever since they have met, its no secret to any one, he always said hate me Piya and teated her rudely and blah blah!! to keep make her hate him and not get attached to him

but things have changed now their relationship isn't same anymore he cant put on the same act of being cold expressionless now! and this is my point!

@ blue i know what you are coming at, i  have went through it in my FF too long time ago, but this isn't about Piya!! , again i say this is about why Abhay is still  acting so cold and lifeless?!! this  doesn't make sense ok we know he has to hide his feelings but  there are better ways! 

seriously when i watch them nowadays there is no love or passion in Abhays eyes or expressions and no intensity when he looks at her , its disappointing!Ouch 

Edited by ka7eela - 18 February 2011 at 11:28am
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

yaa even i felt yesterday in d last part

his xpressions were not thr

nd even in d library

it seemed as if only pia is in love

atleast they showed show how diificult it is 4 abhay 2 stay away frm pia

@ bold thats my exact point even today when they were dancing this is really disappointingOuch

@ red exactly! Piya's expressions convey her deep love while Abhay looks like he has no feelings at all

ok we understand he is trying to hide his feelings but then even when Piya isn't looking at him he is cold! DUH! 

they should show that he is has feelings but trying to hide them instead of showing him being like lifeless manOuch
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
someone should tell Ekta that vampires are always shown to be very passionate creature and they are not shown to be cold expressionless and lifeless statues!!

ok  ok i know that there are no guide books of how a vampire should be ( i am the one who said that in the first place) LOL 

but hey seriously a dull, boring and cold  vampire is the last thing that is appealing to a viewer,  this is not convincing  one bit!
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifrah.

well..i know your point...!anyways..thanx for the explanation..:)ya he should show some..emotions...:)

you are welcomeTongue..thanks for agreeing Smilethats what i am saying he should show some emotions, i would love to see him gazing her passionately instead of staring at her coldly!Sleepy
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Hey,

I didn't even know you made a topic on this! You spoke exactly how I feel! I completely agree with each and every word you said. I hope the track improves so, that we can see a more romantic side to him........I just want him to finally accept Piya. I want the him to be the Abhay that is like in your one-shots. Vivian will certainly do justice to the lover-boy image becuz, he too said himself in one of his interviews that he misses smiling onscreen. Then, why is Ekta dragging it too long and always making him indifferent and aloof all the time. Confused She needs to bring another layer to Abhay's personality and bring more scope to it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index