Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sab2778

yaa even i felt yesterday in d last part

his xpressions were not thr

nd even in d library

it seemed as if only pia is in love

atleast they showed show how diificult it is 4 abhay 2 stay away frm pia

@ bold thats my exact point even today when they were dancing this is really disappointing

@ red exactly! Piya's expressions convey her deep love while Abhay looks like he has no feelings at all

ok we understand he is trying to hide his feelings but then even when Piya isn't looking at him he is cold! DUH! 

they should show that he is has feelings but trying to hide them instead of showing him being like lifeless man
ka7eela thumbnail
someone should tell Ekta that vampires are always shown to be very passionate creature and they are not shown to be cold expressionless and lifeless statues!!

ok  ok i know that there are no guide books of how a vampire should be ( i am the one who said that in the first place) ðŸ˜† 

but hey seriously a dull, boring and cold  vampire is the last thing that is appealing to a viewer,  this is not convincing  one bit!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

well..i know your point...!anyways..thanx for the explanation..:)ya he should show some..emotions...:)

you are welcome😛..thanks for agreeing 😊thats what i am saying he should show some emotions, i would love to see him gazing her passionately instead of staring at her coldly!🥱
Hey,

I didn't even know you made a topic on this! You spoke exactly how I feel! I completely agree with each and every word you said. I hope the track improves so, that we can see a more romantic side to him........I just want him to finally accept Piya. I want the him to be the Abhay that is like in your one-shots. Vivian will certainly do justice to the lover-boy image becuz, he too said himself in one of his interviews that he misses smiling onscreen. Then, why is Ekta dragging it too long and always making him indifferent and aloof all the time. 😕 She needs to bring another layer to Abhay's personality and bring more scope to it.
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Hey,

I didn't even know you made a topic on this! You spoke exactly how I feel! I completely agree with each and every word you said. I hope the track improves so, that we can see a more romantic side to him........I just want him to finally accept Piya. I want the him to be the Abhay that is like in your one-shots. Vivian will certainly do justice to the lover-boy image becuz, he too said himself in one of his interviews that he misses smiling onscreen. Then, why is Ekta dragging it too long and always making him indifferent and aloof all the time. 😕 She needs to bring another layer to Abhay's personality and bring more scope to it.

@ red you are so right! i don't know what is Ektas problem?😕, i mean who gave her this misconception that vampires doent smile or be passionate😆 why does she keeps him act like this!!!

@ bold i agree he will do justice , i am dying to see him smile and be mischievous ðŸ˜³

but seems since she brought Sid she gave him the spunk element to him but what about Vivian dammit😆 we were asking this for him 

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago