Kismat

India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Kismat Written Update: February 17, 2011 (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

I watched all the episodes together just now. So Monday we will see entry of lead actors. Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Maya...you caught up...awesome! Yeah...I think they will focus on the teenage years with the entry of the leads from Monday.

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Thx Jaya!! I haven't been able to watch a single episode yet.....can you tell me when was the first episode aired?????? If it isn't tat old then I had like to watch from the beginning coz right now am not able to get the story properlyConfused

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Anshu...Hiya...Hug. The show started airing last Monday with an hour long episode and then settled in to its regular half-hour slot. It runs Monday - Thursday only so you have four days of episodes to catch up on!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Thx Jaya...Hug.I will try to do it today! I loved Kane and Abel....but read it yrs ago so have very faint memory of the story. Anyway I have always been a J archer pankha!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index