India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya must ask Abhay

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
As long as Abhay keeps saying like today this is only an act to fool the world Piya should stay away from Abhay.If Abhay questions Piya as to why she is avoiding him Piya should ask him why are you so interested in protecting me and if you say that we do not have any relation between us then you are a stranger to me and i don't need your protection.Stay away from me.Unless you find out what relation is there between us you don't even try to come anywhere I am there.Then Piya must tell him that I am giving you 24 hours to end your fears and accept something that you have been hiding in your heart and then come and see me and if you can't do that you better stay away from me. Star

Edited by VladDracula - 17 February 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilitangelswathi.raolarimel22cutemugtantrums..Ms-Min-HoSapphire_238mayur_shanak--sumana13--luv07pridaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys\Gals at least this may be the only way Piya gets Abhay to overcome his fears I mean when Piya tells Abhay to stay away from he and he finds out she means it this time Abhay will definitely not want to loose his love a second time and will have no other option but to confess his love to Piya and tell her that is why  he is protecting her always.StarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStar

Edited by VladDracula - 17 February 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
dude busy right now
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

dude busy right now

Yes I know the log indication on your ID shows that you're offline for the moment.Smile
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
why he is caring for her, if he thinks when ever he go to for her his emotions and feeling would be more strong for her,he should leave her on her destiny, and  piya should ask him i am danger then why are you caring for me with out any reason
luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hmmm ya but will piya ever confront him with this question????
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I agree..sometimes I do feel Piya shoudl do that for him to come to terms..and realise how much he loves her..
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
absolutely agree wid u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index