Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Why do we get such 100 saal me  ek aisa muhurat for marriage always in CB..... Cvs love this muhurat and scene. Its  Dada (CB2)and Dadis(CB1) fav muhurat in the Rajpurohit family.This special muhurat which leads to  seven life times marriage is LOLis a must for  RP  or future RP.

CB1 ended shortly after such marriage and CB2 starting with it.. The couple specially DEV and RADHIKA always get married the 1st time one of them  hides or forgets that they r marriedLOL .
 When  the couple marry they  get seperated or think they married someone else.

And the marriage  is planned for someone like the mass marriage during Radhastami   but its Dev and Radhika  also without knowing who marry each otherWinkBig smileTongue

Edited by chalhov - 18 February 2011 at 12:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SPNASsonia122anusha34ChinadollTwobvs7691radha_bilahariOLGNESJaiJagannathDevika.viprakshiNeerjaaanu17radev24misti73

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sau(100) saal me ek aisa Muhurat Dadi vs Dada" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
  Thank god this idea is just DJ,s property, otherwise you will find this muhurt in every other soap....Why for seven lives want to have the same person, where as one life is more then enough.....But Where Dev Radhika are concerned this Muhurt is for them as they are supposed to be the part of Radha Krishna....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovviprakshianu17

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Thank god this idea is just DJ,s property, otherwise you will find this muhurt in every other soap....Why for seven lives want to have the same person, where as one life is more then enough.....But Where Dev Radhika are concerned this Muhurt is for them as they are supposed to be the part of Radha Krishna....

oh so u think this is their second life and we will get five more such CBs but if they r marrying again it will be again seven more livesLOL  CvsShockedShockedConfused I was LOLLOL when I heard about mass marriage on such muhurat.from the RP dadaji of Dev but Radhaastami comes every year. Its not only Dev and Radhika but a whole bunch of couples

Edited by chalhov - 18 February 2011 at 12:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariJaiJagannathanu17Neerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

oh so u think this is their second life and we will get five more such CBs but if they r marrying again it will be again seven more livesLOL  CvsShockedShockedConfused I was LOLLOL when I heard about mass marriage on such muhurat.from the RP dadaji of Dev but Radhaastami comes every year. Its not only Dev and Radhika but a whole bunch of couples

Yeh Chalhov the poor couples...............I mean the other ones......Dev and Radhika for 7 janams is fine because thats what they want but the others who are actually getting married that day on the ghat.....do they also have to stay together for 7 janams...I hope this 7 janams have been explained to them before they said yes to the collective marriage.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariJaiJagannathAngie12anu17Neerjaa

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Chalhov & Misti,

I don't think the being together for 7 lives stuff was explained to anyone.  If it was,  then it wouldn't have been the collective wedding but just that of Dev and Radhika.  The rest would have run away from the spot.  The old man actually has chosen Dev to be RP and wants him to get his Mrs. RP and since the shrew DIL won't allow that,  he is using this "collective community wedding" excuse to achieve his purpose.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovJaiJagannathDevika.anu17Neerjaamisti73

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
yaa chalhov yaar you are right may be I think RaDev destined to marry so they are marring without knowing and for 7janams..that is God kanha's will.....
but If that so Rad can't be get married to any Rohen na...
this stupid Rohen confused me a lot..oooooooooooooooooopppppppps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chalhov

Yeh Chalhov the poor couples...............I mean the other ones......Dev and Radhika for 7 janams is fine because thats what they want but the others who are actually getting married that day on the ghat.....do they also have to stay together for 7 janams...I hope this 7 janams have been explained to them before they said yes to the collective marriage.Wink

Exactly Misti how many would want to be with each other for 7 lifetimes some may not even last one lifetimeWink anyway the pandit explained good to see that they were all adults not children

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Chalhov & Misti,

I don't think the being together for 7 lives stuff was explained to anyone.  If it was,  then it wouldn't have been the collective wedding but just that of Dev and Radhika.  The rest would have run away from the spot.  The old man actually has chosen Dev to be RP and wants him to get his Mrs. RP and since the shrew DIL won't allow that,  he is using this "collective community wedding" excuse to achieve his purpose.

Angie

The priest explained to them.They can always run away later

The other point that u mentioned could be correct lets W&W

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.