Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CV's Can Komal after marriage not have happiness? (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Carisma, I haven't yet seen the episode but I've read the update, and I fail to understand the logic in the Saxena's mind Wacko So much brouhaha over a TV? Come on, why are they so attached to such materialistic stuff? Isn't being together what counts the most? Everyone likes progressing in life and getting newer and better stuff. And these Silly Saxenas are creating a fuss over it?

We have a saying when someone does something like this, we say "Will you carry it to your grave?" It fits perfectly for Dadi. Has she learnt nothing in her 80 or so years of life? Does she refuse to buy new clothes saying that I bought the old ones with a lot of sentiment. Just love your line:
If I were Komal I would have smashed that TV on Dadi's head. ROFL I'd love to do the same, it's just that she's elderly, so I can't. No wonder I've never liked her.... and Arushi is turning into a clone of the old lady herself! Dead

Poor Komal was sweet enough to get the TV for everyone, come on, how many ppl do that willingly? Us par itni problem?

These Silly Saxenas just can't tolerate any happiness in their lives, and they make sure to get rid of any that comes their way. They are content filling buckets and drinking chai to rehydrate themselves Dead
Totally and utterly agree with you elle. beautiful epi ka mood karab kardiya behuda family ne.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
It was appalling the way the saxes dominated the screen time today, and all over a stupid tv!

Komal and adarsh's relationship is possibly the worst i've ever seen, and i have no time for them, both are up and down from one epi to another.
but there's no excuse for the waterworks we had to endure, even komal seemed emotional toward the end of the scene, Angry  The saxes seriously need to get out more and give komal some space, adarsh paid for the tv yet they didn't say anything to him, and took it all out on komal.
the adarsh/dadi part was too much
i have to say that if they're trying to imitate baba/gd relationship they've failed miserably, it was not cute at allLOL
it might be interesting to see what komarsh watch on tv in the privacy of their roomWink

Edited by suk4 - 17 February 2011 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

It was appalling the way the saxes dominated the screen time today, and all over a stupid tv!

Komal and adarsh's relationship is possibly the worst i've ever seen, and i have no time for them, both are up and down from one epi to another.
but there's no excuse for the waterworks we had to endure, even komal seemed emotional toward the end of the scene, Angry  The saxes seriously need to get out more and give komal some space, adarsh paid for the tv yet they didn't say anything to him, and took it all out on komal.
i have to say that if they're trying to imitate baba/gd relationship they've failed miserably, it was not cute at allLOL
it might be interesting to see what komarsh watch on tv in the privacy of their roomWink

Nowadays tv is seen as educational, Baba went home with paper and pens... he will educate from there. Komal went home with a tv - she will learn from that.
clever cv's

Mitu_

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by suk4

Nowadays tv is seen as educational, Baba went home with paper and pens... he will educate from there. Komal went home with a tv - she will learn from that.
clever cv's
Yes, komal might start to understand the importance of an education if she watches certain programs, but baba, well, he didn't like when komal said he'd never be as educated as adarsh but let's keep hoping he'll want to learn some day soon.  at the rate he's going he'll do a runner if P tries to teach him.  it'll take a lot for him to want to learn, should be nearly there soon......

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
My God!!! I finally saw the episode and this is what I felt like Pulling My Hair Out
It was a stupid TV and what was Dadi doing? She should glue herself with fevicol to that Shamu ki pehli kamai!

Speaking of which, did Shamu start earning only about 10-12 years ago? Coz this TV definitely doesn't look older than that? Definitely not 30 yrs old?

Now I regret watching the episode LOL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

My God!!! I finally saw the episode and this is what I felt like Pulling My Hair Out
It was a stupid TV and what was Dadi doing? She should glue herself with fevicol to that Shamu ki pehli kamai!

Speaking of which, did Shamu start earning only about 10-12 years ago? Coz this TV definitely doesn't look older than that? Definitely not 30 yrs old?

Now I regret watching the episode LOL
hehehehehh - the epi was sooooo good and the saxes spoilt it.

elle45

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma di, nice post as always.... Truly these sax are too much and perfect material to b kept in museums... The way they were crying for a TV, I could'nt stop laughing( for a change).... I felt bad for Komal, she enjoys no freedom to do anything of her choice, poor she.... Sometimes I wonder where hav d CV's got this sax family from, not from Earth atleast....
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
sis i felt likeOuchafter seeing those mad people tv na hua museebat hogaya yaara they were behaving ridiculously but i know some of my friends inlaws they also behave like this in real also so i think this kind of people exist now tell me one thing today arushi was doing all shit bakwaas with her bhabhi in future when her hubby will bought a tv for her will she b happy? will saxenas be happy that her hubby is taking good care of his wifey Angryi am sure they will feel good double standards i rreally hate these kind of people

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnacarisma2

Go to top