Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Misti ishtyle 17th FEB 2011 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suwin

thanks Misti, really enjouy your ishtyle ROFLROFL....look forward to more Big smile

Thank you, I am glad that you liked it.Wink

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

misti you are gr8 because you have gr8 ideas...

I think Dev will be the RP.....he may be dadaji ka 3rd son ka beta...no one new that...
and Rad will marry Dev not to Rohen.....
Im sure about it.......

Thanks anu.........glad that you liked it. Yeh all that might happen..........lets see what journey we all will have to travel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by misti73

I know I know she is daima but to me she is amma and always will be amma.........So there chunnu munnu I don't care.........Stern Smile...

Misti as I watched todays episode this line of yours is exactly what went through my mind. 

Good to read misti ishtyle after so long. Seems like CB2 is a prequel to CB1. I think this is going to be CB2's curse. We are always going to compare it to CB1. The kids are super cute though, especially the little Radhika.

Angake welcome back.......Big smile......unfortunately the creatives are still clinging on to CB1 and thats why the remnants of CB1 are there. I don't know why they kept the actor who played amma........inCB1 that character was so black and let free to do whatever she wanted to do without any repurcussions that the actor might be subconsciously linked in audience's mind with amma. I hope the channel has thought about this very carefully. Personally whenever I see the actor smiling it reminds me of her calculated act in burning Radhika.......since the charactor did not face any punishment I did not get emotional closure.......I don't mind her with other actors but as soon as I see her around Dev or Radhika I immediately start to think that she is up to something. Maybe its just me and will go away.............but this is what I feel now.

The one thing that has caught my interest is that Dev is also portrayed to be an adopted child. Radhika feels unwanted by her adoptive mother and Dev feels unwanted by his adoptive brother. It will be interesting to see how these negative feelings shape these two individuals. And how similarly or differently they cope with these feelings.

Yes that caught my interest too..........I prefered what Radhikas father told her.............both the elders told the kids slightly different things........and that might effect how their characters develop.

Edited by misti73 - 18 February 2011 at 6:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angake

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viprakshi

wow misti u r superb..........

Thanks Viprakshi.......Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - I'm glad you are back with Misti Ishtyle...

I totally agree with you about amma.    She is an eyesore that's why I am not too keen or addicted to the show. I am yet to warm up to these new characters.... Radhika's parents, Rajpurohit, the wanna be Vaishali with her pearls.

Radhika's father appears to be a weak man, no backbone, hen pecked.. She is not only abusive but a bad example to her kids.     Why can't the story unfold without making Radhika an orphan, caste issue, raised by a poor family, and being abused both verbally and physically?

They keep saying that CB2 is an entirely different story, then why have the Purohit family again?

I think this time it's the mala, not the paayal, binding the Jodi.

Thank you CD.Wink

Amma ...........lets see what the general audience feels about her. I am having problems now. As for the characters I am interested in the dynamics between Radhikas father and mother........both the actors are good.........Radhikas little brother is the one who interests me the most.............he can turn out to be a chupa rustam..........the hints are there that Radhika might be different.......in Devs family.....until now I like Devs characterisation...daima is again shrewd....the oldest daughter in law is not vaishali to me.........Thats one of my issues to if this showis different then why have they used certain things from the old show...........that will confuse the audience. You might be right about the mala.......Wink
angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

As For mother,s behavior  towards radhika,  this kind of things are found in real world also..just watching reality show in other channel where the step daughter who was hardly 5 or 6 , do not know the exact age was ill-treated by her step mom..she was so afraid of her mother...think father also knew this thing but kept quite...sometimes when the other person is quarrelsome, other person becomes quite.or you  can have mahabharat daily....I liked father interaction with radhika....Opposites of CB1 will take time to digest as in the case of Dev of CB1,the pampered son,Dai ma....Angie and Misti you both are good with your analysis....Let the story unfold....PH has its own vision when they make a show....Yes one thing is for sure channel does not give PH free-hand which helps in down fall of the story at later stage...

neerja, I understand what you are saying. Lot of times in families the parents balance out each other. Many times when one parent gets angry the other one stays calm. And thats okay and probably necessary too.

However in this particular context that is not what is happening and so I have a different viewpoint. Here Radhika's mother is not just reprimanding her for being naughty or behaving badly. All mothers do that. But this mother is being abusive, disrespectful and neglectful. That behavior is something that the father should absolutely put a stop to. And just holding the mothers hand when she is about to slap Radhika isn't enough. And I personally did not like the father daughter conversation. Radhika says her mother does not love her and loves chanda and the brother more. The father says so what, I love you more than the other two. 

What are the parents teaching the kids here? The mother is showing her other two kids that if you are mean and vicious to the helpless you can get your way. She is showing Radhika that accepting abuse from elders is okay. The father is teaching the kids the same by not actively stopping the abuse. He is also teaching Radhika  that no matter what she does (good or bad) he loves her the most and he will always be on her side instead of teaching her that her mother is wrong by being abusive and that they (he and Radhika) are wrong by putting up with it.
This also tells me that he is not setting boundaries with the little girl. In CB1 Shastri ji did the same and that's probably one of the reasons why Radhika felt she deserved all of Amma's abuse and why she also got away with a lot of wrong doings that she was a part of, too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoNeerjaa

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

I know I know she is daima but to me she is amma and always will be amma.........So there chunnu munnu I don't care.........Stern Smile...

Misti as I watched todays episode this line of yours is exactly what went through my mind. 

Good to read misti ishtyle after so long. Seems like CB2 is a prequel to CB1. I think this is going to be CB2's curse. We are always going to compare it to CB1. The kids are super cute though, especially the little Radhika.

Angake welcome back.......Big smile......unfortunately the creatives are still clinging on to CB1 and thats why the remnants of CB1 are there. I don't know why they kept the actor who played amma........inCB1 that character was so black and let free to do whatever she wanted to do without any repurcussions that the actor might be subconsciously linked in audience's mind with amma. I hope the channel has thought about this very carefully. Personally whenever I see the actor smiling it reminds me of her calculated act in burning Radhika.......since the charactor did not face any punishment I did not get emotional closure.......I don't mind her with other actors but as soon as I see her around Dev or Radhika I immediately start to think that she is up to something. Maybe its just me and will go away.............but this is what I feel now.

The one thing that has caught my interest is that Dev is also portrayed to be an adopted child. Radhika feels unwanted by her adoptive mother and Dev feels unwanted by his adoptive brother. It will be interesting to see how these negative feelings shape these two individuals. And how similarly or differently they cope with these feelings.

Yes that caught my interest too..........I prefered what Radhikas father told her.............both the elders told the kids slightly different things........and that might effect how their characters develop.

Thanks Misti. Good to be back although not sure for how long. You are not the only one. I am totally with you on having difficulty to accept amma as amba dai. 

However I feel a little differently about Father - daughter convo. Yes it was very loving and touching but it set alarm bells ringing in my head. I think the father just validated to Radhika that her mothers abuse was okay and that if you see someone else being abused its okay to brush it under the rug as long you compensate for it by showering tons of love on the victim.

Sorry, I just posted before reading your response to me. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwomisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Misti. Good to be back although not sure for how long. You are not the only one. I am totally with you on having difficulty to accept amma as amba dai. 

However I feel a little differently about Father - daughter convo. Yes it was very loving and touching but it set alarm bells ringing in my head. I think the father just validated to Radhika that her mothers abuse was okay and that if you see someone else being abused its okay to brush it under the rug as long you compensate for it by showering tons of love on the victim.

Sorry, I just posted before reading your response to me. :)

Angake I took the conversations as the father telling the daughter that one does not need to be loved by everyone.....some will love u some won't. Interesting that we have got two different interepretations of the same conversation.  I liked having these converstaions regarding character developement.........its good to know about some other version. If the creatives meant what you have picked up then I do not want Radhika to be taught that..........had enough of abuse survivor who was ping ponged around. Actually your interpretation might have a hint to how Radhika will be treating Dev.

Edited by misti73 - 18 February 2011 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwolaxmisNeerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index