India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

SANGINI written update 17th February 2011

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Today the show starts with Ram running to save Ketki whose face is completely covered with blood.With the help of the passers he put her in an auto along with his mom they brought her to the hospital.The doc says luckily he brought her quickly otherwise it would have been difficult to save her.As ketki face is all in bandage Ram cannot sees her and he suggests to the doc it is also to necessary to find out and inform Ketki Relatives.
Pihu still in her mad state is in front the mirror trying her wig.[CRYPT]
RR and Shanon are talking until now Rudra and Gauri are not back home.SB says to RR the salesman will be coming to take the money for the bike and RR is worried and she decides to tell Rudra and Gauri to come back later.in the meanwhile SB phone rings and it is Gauri on the other side she ask if everything is fine but with the worried voice of RR she senses there's some problem.Gauri asks what is the problem and RR says how do you always get to know about any problem.Gauri says it is money for the bike which is the problem and RR says the salesman will be coming to take his money.Gauri says don't worry I already get the money just wait I'll be coming back soon.RR tells to SB she's so proud of Rudra and Gauri relationship their love also changes her.Hope it would have been the same for Ketki and Ratnesh.The old lady is eavesdropping RR and SB convo and says let see the duration of this relationship.
Gauri is in an auto which gets broken and the driver suggests to take an another while she's crossing the road a truck is coming towards her from the other side and she stops in the middle of the road.Ram pulls her and she slaps him.

Ram is holding her hand and Gauri is pleading to him to let her go,but still he's not leaving her.Ram says if you continue to walk in the middle of the street you will quickly reach God.Gauri says Let me go I need to reach a place I'm in a hurry it is very urgent.Ram says I will not let you go because whenever we met you are always in a hurry.Gauri says don't worry for me and she thanks him running away.The old lady eavesdropping again says oh it is a one sided love the story can also takes a turn.
Gauri is selling her shop and the new owner hands her the money.Kalki comes and snatches the money from her hand.Gauri says for Rudra happiness she can do anything.Kalki says what will you do in time of difficulties look these rich person will ruin you completely.Gauri says Rudra is her hubby.

Gauri is having flashback of how she assured Rudra they will find the money for the bike.Finally Kalki handles the money to Gauri and says love how much can change someone you never know.Gauri is walking and Ram get down from an auto  just behind her.His mom calls him asking to bring money and says yes.His mom says ketki is still unconscious.Ram mother continues and says to Ram you seem very happy as if you met this unknown girl and he says yes it is by chance.His mom says everytime you are meeting her and you say by chance.His mom suggests Ram if you met her again that mean she's meant for you.Ram says if ever I met her again I will tell her what's my feeling for her.
SB walking in the locality mets with dadaji as theybang with each other  and a sweet song begins in the background they greet each other so funnily only a watchable sceen.Dadaji asks Shannon if she's not hurty and she says no.SB asks dadaji how was the honeymoon and he says it was not mine the day it will be mine it will be magical and SB gets shy,she says I intend to say of Rudra and Gauri.SB says seeing you coming from this way I guessa you are the dadaji and dadaji says wow you are equally beautiful with a sharp mind.Can I know this beautiful and sharp mind lady name and SB says Shannon Dubey Rudra and Gauri landlord.  SB says yes i have lot's of ideas I myself have the idea of Rudra and Gauri honeymoon plan.Dadaji says I also don't lack ideas what say about a cup of tea by the river.Shannon says I'm in a hurry now next time.Dadaji says that mean I need to wait.They greet each other once again funnily.SB mets with Gauri who's back ,Gauri need to scream SB loudly as she's lost in dadaji thought.Gauri says the salesman already arrived and SB says he must be coming.Gauri tells SB to not let him go as she will be back in a jiffy.

Gauri goes to her shop and sees the new owner who closing the shop and says she forgot something if she can take it.The new owner open the door granting her the permission.She enters in and search,finally opening a drawer she sees the first gift which Rudra brought for her.SHe has flashback of how it fell from Rudra hands and broke down.Gauri is thinking how can I forget this,she sees Rudra coming from the other side smiling with her.The shop owner asks her have you finish she says yes and searched for Rudra it was her illusion.[/CRYPT]
NO PRECAP.

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002Ramyasrazvisuecgaya_suballysiamjbapanaREESHYALSejal_Desaimomsx3r_jhotyvir123jennyrsasaharyayash1984AMSTanamikamundonanukutty82baas-tvsaggi80JashpaJANNAVactivesonalsidjanferoza25Humtum25pappy123shazidamaaykafan25nirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaipaulsibilanariyashnaMaharajmystifyreivanta29NowsheenAnki.kamuralident4ukelchobutunaekomasdd.coolrgattudivra4gaayikasinipillailailapnjramonamsunshine33MamanaPutijaChalhovzeezee55desikimsam-raiAasma-Chaudhrytmmushkan_2003koptypjaswargikoinahisihuvenA HUGE FANSweet_WatersRozy77jakrmonaghoshbbbcccdlipriniiiishalini01shivani003RoarkSallu_KingVarsha-01coolkitty_23KyunkiImafanOrientalDancer-Ria-Darine198049erFankinara17asyasahil928Real.Madridnycsweetiestranger2roseRajiniliciousSilverBellkhwaishfanVasusenaRadheya-Swetha-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Anju !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Glitter Text Generatorfor the beautiful n detailed update . Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking episode .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Glitter Text Generatorfor the beautiful n detailed update . Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking episode .
Thanks to you beautiful Girl.

luvlvndrmonaghoshVasusenaRadheya

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update dear!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alliya4monaghoshjakrALUJNA21

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Great Job Anju!!

monaghoshALUJNA21VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Thanks to you beautiful Girl.
 Great episode today , I'm giving it full marks . I really really enjoyed the 2nd encounter of Ram n Gauri . I must say Vik n Binny have awesome chemistry.

luvlvndrmonaghoshALUJNA21

Go to top