Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

TaAnu's wedding *Simply Magical* (Page 2)

-Sissy- Goldie
-Sissy-
-Sissy-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Well said Yaar we were waiting 4 their Wedding 4 soo lonng but the waiting was worth it. There's not enough words 2 say how beautiful the Wedding was Day DreamingDay Dreaming
I couldn't stop smiling just like TaAnu Heart
I loved their eye-lock their non stop smile on their faces it was just prodigious Day Dreaming
Today we could see that both TaAnu was really really happy, Taani was paying attention only 2 her Onu and nobody else it was extra Big smile
Hats off 2 all the crew of Tere Liye and especially HarshIya they were wonderful Day DreamingDay DreamingHeartClap
Finally Onu Taani ke pati hain PartyDancingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Most Finest wedding I have ever witnessed on Televisionand and of the finest episode of Tere Liye or perhaps best of Television Industry.

Such magical *dreamy sighh* it took me into a whole new different world, every ritual was shown and made people to live that rather compelled them to dream about it by its charm.

Loved the way how HC - AK fit together as TaAnu in that rice ritaul and then those blushes of Taani, admiration of Onu, their moments of love, each and every dialogue used was beautiful.

Just left me at loss of words.

HarshIya were at their bests and so as CVs

God Bless Tere Liye and its cast

Shaily.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post manasi...i LOVED the wedding! And thank goodness they concentrated on taanu more Day DreamingLoved the whole wedding+ TL's full title song + flashbaks +PAGAL ONU + the transition from flashback to presentDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby87Shaily.

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome post manasi... Ur descriptions are spot on.

No words to describe the wedding and the stars ClapSmile

Taanu Rocks forever Heart
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
it ws worth suffocating with all da clowns and jerks who tried to spoil our moods in da recent past.....

im simply smitten by da most romantic weddin ever!!!! Day Dreaming  dilwale dulhaniya le jaayenge Day Dreaming 

-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Great post Manasi!

TaAnu wedding was more of a dream wedding.. It was definitely worth of waiting Day Dreaming

Go to top