India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO ABHAY WANTS TO REMIND PIYA ITS NOT REAL....AWWW

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
THAT WAS SUCH A CUTEST HOTEST  TEMP RAISING scene of the day and it had to be at the end..so that we turn around in our bed for the next 24 hrs speculating & yearning to now what NEXT..????!!!! They dont want us to concentrate in our day to day life is it..arre..humara bhi job hai..family hai..this ABHIYA are not allowing me to do any justice to them these days..!!jab dekho inhi dono ki dreamland mein reheti hoon ya IF mein bhatakti reheti hoon..kahinkoi ViSU ka nam dikha toh I am there..UGH I have no cure..!! And truely speaking I am not complaining actually..!!LOL..oh days had never been so romantic ..and passionately dreamy..and steamingly HOT..!! All  credit to Abhay & Piya..aka Vivian & Suku..!!

Now coming back to todays ABHIYa..moments..So our cuttest Vampi was in library ..awww..sho sweet & our PIYA destined to be with him also comes there..and she is so happy to see him there..she was running away  from all the love filled valentine day drama..and LO BEhold..she is sent by the almighty to bewith her..Knight in shining Armour..wah kya kismat hai..!! God I love you..!! and she climbs the aldder..(I felt so happy ..as I was guaranteed that there will be a fall..and the deadly eyelock..) and viola..!! IT HAPPENS EXACTLY the same..!! Ooo I loved the way they showed his superpower to see it coming & ZAP..he was there to hold her in his..longing arms...and the REST ..IS HISTORY OF DEADLY EYE LOCK REPEATED..!!She was all smiles..aw..sooo cute ..She was feeling like she never wants to get down from there...Ufff..he is so controlled in expressing that BUT his eyes give away his inner strength..he is lost tooooo..!! its like ..."Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishara hogaya..baithe baithe jeene ka sahara hogaya..aankhon hi aankhon mein.."

and all come searching for the latest HOTTEST COUPLE ..and what do they see..both are in arms and engrossed..with each other ..without any clue of any outside world existing..!!and dont miss the way ..Abhay (aka Vivu's ) leg was a little raised & resting on something below there..awww.that was cute..!!

They are startled by voices & Piya gets down slowly..all PINK with fresh colour of love splashed on her...and what do they get to know ..some competition for valentine....no yes no ..NO..its just a eye contact & hide and seek of glances..between the two..no words spoken ..no questions asked..no answers expected..they are going  to attend and so they walk down the corridor..and WHAT DO WE SEE..ABHAY..INITIATING A TOUCH..!!wooo.Blushing.that was HOT..I got my heart turned upside down when he did that..he slowly moves closer whe they walk & holds her hand without much ado..and she is STARTLED..if you all have concentrated..& I LOVED THAT EXPRESSION..she is RED HOT in LOVE..!! GOD..!!  ABHAY..you want to do all this and want to make her beleive that this is not real..SO MEAN..BOY..Embarrassed!! I dont think you know what effects you give ..People who are watching you..are going..crazy ..toh phir Piya kya kare bechari..!!!ROFL

And then comes teh part when they are called with all superlatives on the stage..like a perfect lover he goes up to hold back a hand for help for her to climb..and then he sees her eyes & face..all glowing & blushing in happiness..of love..!! aw..that HAND of Piya in his ..that close up what they showed was so cute..I mean did you see how fair SUku's hands are By god..and Vivu..is no less..all fair..and cute soft hands..with ofcourse the ruggedness of a man...Embarrassed.Oh that was YUMMY..!!Wink Tongue and at that point Abhay  is brought back to REALITY..God what am I doing & what is she doing..she is beleiving this is TRUE..I better stop her..and he says..come on Piya what are you doing..yeh sach nahin hai...yeh sirf duniya ko dikhane ke liye hai..this is not TRUE..!!!Shocked..Piya is like hit by a huge boulder..!! and yes she is brought back to reality.....
but I really am suspicious here..I think ..more than  anything she is totally angry with ABHAY now..either she will show ruthless attitude during that compition to ABhay or she will say..enough is enough..you dont come near me..anything happens for me..Its ok..I willdie I will die..anything harm comes let it come..I cannot play this act anymore..!! 

what say..???!!! 

Well I am rememberd with this beautiful song of Madonna..after watching that scene..so correct for that situation of ABHAY & PIYA..just dont miss the song..its just awesome & music is also too good..somebodycan make a vm with this ..its too good..!!
"Something in the way you love me won't let me be
I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free
Stop playin' with my heart
Finish what you start
When you make my love come down
If you want me let me know
Baby, let it show
Honey, don't you fool around

Just try to understand
I've given all I can 'cause you got the best of me.

Borderline ' feels like I'm goin' to lose my mind
You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline
Borderline ' feels like I'm goin' to lose my mind
You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline (borderline)
Keep on pushin' me, baby
Don't you know you drive me crazy
You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline.

Something in your eyes is makin' such a fool of me
When you hold me in your arms you love me till I just can't see
But then you let me down, when I look around, baby you just can't be found
Stop driving me away, I just wanna stay,
There's something I just got to say

Just try to understand
I've given all I can 'cause you got the best of me.

Look what your love has done to me
Come on, baby, set me free
You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline (borderline)
You cause me so much pain, I think I'm goin' insane
What does it take to make you see?
You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline.

Keep pushin' me, keep pushin' me, keep pushin' my love
(You just keep on pushin' my love over the borderline, borderline)
Come on, baby, come on, darlin', Yeah
Da-da-da-da, da-da-da
-da

ISINT IT JUST AWESOME..SO PERFECT FOR ABHAY"S behaviour towarsd Piya from day one..!!its really HOT..

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 17 February 2011 at 11:58am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraminaLilitangeltantrums..divya92Lifu18Sapphire_238ifrah.-monica-reepicheepRB81--sumana13--Ritzieilove99anshraMahak Sinhachahat4unyctophilia

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
u knw i just love ur posts n i dnt even knw ur name yet. LOL such a b'ful description.....and we r kept waiting for tommorro n yearning for more. Embarrassed Confused LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238TOTAL-ROMANTICanshra

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
seriously abhiya r makng me mad!!!!!!!!!! i cnt concentrate on anythng it is so unfair.... nd during the competition i thnk piya will be initially vry sad bt she'll get over it nd follow abhay's advice......... Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICanshra

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@chahath..Thank you so much dear..I am HEMA..!!

@sapphire..awwwww yes yaar..I really hope she will come around..so sad na..she was feeling really bad when he said that so coldly..GOD HE IS SO..Strong..yaar..!! No wonder 200  yrs of experience..must have made him..like what he is..!!Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238anshra

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ya bt in tht last scene abhay was realy vry rude to piya....... Ouch  bechari woh to bachi hai uska dill h rakh leta!!!!! LOL piya b sochti hogi khadus hai pr mera hai!!!!!!!!!! LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICanshra

msainhjaug Senior Member
msainhjaug
msainhjaug

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
my god you are so happy that u left so many bloopers(spelling mistakes) in your post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@chahath..Thank you so much dear..I am HEMA..!!

@sapphire..awwwww yes yaar..I really hope she will come around..so sad na..she was feeling really bad when he said that so coldly..GOD HE IS SO..Strong..yaar..!! No wonder 200  yrs of experience..must have made him..like what he is..!!Stern Smile

HI, I am Chahat/Charu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msainhjaug

my god you are so happy that u left so many bloopers(spelling mistakes) in your post LOL

awww.....Embarrassedyeah I alway do that..Please excuse me..!! I will try & edit them..LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index