Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

KrazyIncredibles - maaneet in hospital ..... (Page 30)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by drdee142

[

Aash so agree with you babes, these CV's whenever they show docs or their profession they make a absolute mess, how come there isn't any AB negative blood in any blood banks of Delhi, Shimla or Chandigarh......what utter nonsense......and I too saw the docs operating without gloves.....stupid CV's

And you said exactly what I was thinking how come a powerful lady like Daadi couldn't arrange for a chartered plane and Arjun could.....ridiculous

One thing I don't get if everyone is saying that Dev is using this to get in KH then why does he out the condition of not telling Maan cause in fact if Maan & the others know that Dev saved his life they will definitely soften so this doesn't make sense......well all we can do is wait & watch

deee like  i said somewhere....

i think he knows he can never manipulate maan or soften him no matter what...maan wont soften even if he comes tokno that dev gave blood...he might feel grteful or something...but no forgivenesss.....

so he is doing mahanta ka natak in front of geet to get in her good graces....geet being the soul of goodness n wanting to believe in the goodness of the world will take him at face value n will be under debt for saving her maans life....

she is only one who can make maan change his mind.....

now geet n dadi both will sosoften n then entry to KM!!!

Yeah also Dev knows that Maan cannot refuse Geet anything also he's quite soft where Daadi is concerned so he can manipulate them more easier....

but one thing he doesn't realize is one mistake from him and Maan is gonna flatten his brains for him.....Maan se panga lenga toh kaam se jayanga bachu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

[

Aash so agree with you babes, these CV's whenever they show docs or their profession they make a absolute mess, how come there isn't any AB negative blood in any blood banks of Delhi, Shimla or Chandigarh......what utter nonsense......and I too saw the docs operating without gloves.....stupid CV's

And you said exactly what I was thinking how come a powerful lady like Daadi couldn't arrange for a chartered plane and Arjun could.....ridiculous

One thing I don't get if everyone is saying that Dev is using this to get in KH then why does he out the condition of not telling Maan cause in fact if Maan & the others know that Dev saved his life they will definitely soften so this doesn't make sense......well all we can do is wait & watch

i think he knows he can never manipulate maan or soften him no matter what...maan wont soften even if he comes tokno that dev gave blood...he might feel grteful or something...but no forgivenesss.....

so he is doing mahanta ka natak in front of geet to get in her good graces....geet being the soul of goodness n wanting to believe in the goodness of the world will take him at face value n will be under debt for saving her maans life....

Yeah also Dev knows that Maan cannot refuse Geet anything also he's quite soft where Daadi is concerned so he can manipulate them more easier....

but one thing he doesn't realize is one mistake from him and Maan is gonna flatten his brains for him.....Maan se panga lenga toh kaam se jayanga bachu 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
kya bolti hai dee tu!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yup maan will pito u with his dole shole n geet will maro belan on ur bum!!!!

did u see todays SBS??

hilarious!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

[

ROFL
kya bolti hai dee tu!!!!

ROFL

did u see todays SBS??

hilarious!!

Yeah saw it, that DD is hilarious, laughed at the way she said Danda leke will beat the men on their bum and also Maan will kill anyone for her

Did you hear her mention his dole shole and what was it she said about he being wet and did she actually say something about without clothes me didn't hear it properly

You know I always love to see Maaneet ofcreen their interactions are always so much fun to watchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

nice pic nandu.. ROFL
ab belan sab taiyaar hai.. bas maarne ki deri hai...
 i wanna see belan hittin cvs....animated one.. u dont worry.. spee ll do it...SPEE....
yes dearies i will do anything for crazies and to get back some logic in GHSP before Geet hui audience se parayi...........

den y waiting.. post a animated pic of dandas or belans hitting cvs... plz plz plz
sorry yaar i have never posted any pics so still need to learn..........ijjat hima and nandita gave me tips on how to post pics long bac but so far i have never uploaded any pics.........my bad anywys until i learn to post pics u all can post dhanda pics..........as long as v have dhandas it makes no diff who posted the picsLOLLOLLOL

drdee142

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

k.. me going crazies.... gud nite..

@ aash: gud nite

@ aditi: commented on ur post.. but dont remember the page yar.. sorry

@ spee.. u better post a animated pic of v hittin cvs.. all of us hittin cvs together....

@dee: me leaving.. posted a comment on ur take on aash....[g 28 last post

read ur comments...its on pg24...btw my take is on pg 2...
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

[

ROFL
kya bolti hai dee tu!!!!

ROFL

did u see todays SBS??

hilarious!!

Yeah saw it, that DD is hilarious, laughed at the way she said Danda leke will beat the men on their bum and also Maan will kill anyone for her

Did you hear her mention his dole shole and what was it she said about he being wet and did she actually say something about without clothes me didn't hear it properly

You know I always love to see Maaneet ofcreen their interactions are always so much fun to watchLOL

ha she said something like first day of shoot naga punga something!!! n all wet...u have to see it to believe it!!!

she was also gaga over wet named maan!!

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
gn sweet MAANEET dreams sweeties...............

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

[

ROFL
kya bolti hai dee tu!!!!

ROFL

did u see todays SBS??

hilarious!!

ha she said something like first day of shoot naga punga something!!! n all wet...u have to see it to believe it!!!

she was also gaga over wet named maan!!

Aash, don't we all go gaga over Maan as it is and then if he's wet and shirtless (too embarrassed to say nanga punga) phir kya kehna its like sone pe suhaga Wink LOL Embarrassed

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top