Bairi Piya

India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Turned off by SK performance in UT (Page 3)

arrow01 Groupbie
arrow01
arrow01

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Nitu--I agree with you and swefer and Kram.  Sharad had caught my attention in just one shot.  Just like me, all of the us were captivated in his mesmerizing presence.  Trying to like him in UT,  but so far it is not up the mark because it just an average role and not up high standard.   Wish the CV realize that this is not the suitable role for this actiing ability. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002uxghyanitu123PreciousPri

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
done with UT long back...no more...could not take the chew chew chew...chewing any more

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zobie44arrow01indumak2002artfrienduxghyanitu123PreciousPri

zobie44 Newbie
zobie44
zobie44

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana2597

my message for all bpians or DVIANS is that , that dont be a dvian and watch his new role satya but be a SKIAN and watch !!!! U ALL WILL FEEL BETTER

Hi Sanjna thanx for ur concern...Smile
but you know wat we are feeling sooooo good, we are chilling nd so much better than ever before...Big smile
and you know we are BPians, DVians, and SKians too and we'll always be...but cant be Satiyan not at all...Confused coz we cant see SK in such a wasting of acting abilities kind of side role Confused
So dont worry about us Sanjana...we are very well Big smileBig smile 
But dont know why i m feeling tht ur neither a DVian nor a BPian...coz if u r then u cant say ths tht easily...Ermm
butttttttttttt be watever you want to be....Satyian or  DVian or BPian....WinkBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01indumak2002artfrienduxghyanitu123PreciousPri

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

Okay it has been a month and I thought I could tolerate Sharad in UT.  But NO, he has disappointed me.  As the dialogues have been less than stellar and  the  storyline has not caught on.   
It is pretty sad that he has to play cupid for someone else on Valentines day and now another car accident.  Didn't they just do one with his sister.
Sorry but it is like trying to stretch a rubber band on that show.  Just had to vent cuz this is not what I had expected SK next role be of.

Agree totally with u here, Saba.

I started watching Uttaran only coz Sharad's in it....and coz I got to watch his amazing acting as Thakur DV earlier. So I thought I should check this 1 out too as I can expect that "something surprising" from him always.Unhappy

Everyday, I had been watching in gr8 anticipation that may be today, something worth his calibre would come out of this role. But to my utter disappointment, it never didCry....and all we got to c was Sharad being very courteous, caring for his sis & acting cupid, like every ordinary daily soap character does.Pinch

If this is what the CVs have taken SK into their show for, then I'm sorry to say that they haven't got the slightest idea abt. him. He's just being wasted on this show with a role that doesn't befit him & his capabilties in any way.Disapprove 

Edited by indumak2002 - 20 February 2011 at 11:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

king99artfrienduxghyanitu123PreciousPri

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

my message for all bpians or DVIANS is that , that dont be a dvian and watch his new role satya but be a SKIAN and watch !!!! U ALL WILL FEEL BETTER

I know we all tend to take up arms when ever the topic of SK in Satya's role comes up...

I am sure most of you, if not all of you agree with me when i say that SK shined as DV and that his present profile as Satya is not as good as DV's. 

But this is not a complaint against SK. In fact we think his acting skills are way better than this role that he plays currently. He has untold depths to him which requires the right character that he can fill into. 

We are also aware that it is not SK who makes the final decision on the creation or availability of such roles. Thus the campaign to make it know to the CV's  that  they are wasting talent. And to waste a talent as good as SK's is a crime.

So Sanjana2579, though i understand where you are coming from, it is not our loyalty to SK that is the question here. In fact, it is our respect for his amazing acting abilities that the blindness of the PH's and channels about it that saddens us. The reason we keep pushing DV forward.

If you still think we are not being SKian, then I believe that, while we'd give you the benefit of an explanation,  we do not need to justify our choices.  And let us agree to disagree on this regard.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002king99artfriendSavitha0101nitu123PreciousPri

sanjana2597 Groupbie
sanjana2597
sanjana2597

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okey ! I can undestand !!Ermm but what's the mistake of sharad in this he is giving his bestClap! by my opinion sharad always best ! or the bestest !!  As DVIANS i know that we r not in habbit of seeing sharad in this kind of role Confused !! so i think in bairi piya his role ofTHAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH BHADORIA  was amazing & also his role of RANVEER SINGH  I really liked him very much in Ranveer singh's role !!  I ALSO OBEY AND RESPECT THE OPINION OF U ALL GUYS --------Smile THAT THE ROLE OF SATYA IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SHARAD!!!!Stern Smile

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

done with UT long back...no more...could not take the chew chew chew...chewing any more

agree gv me too done for long time really traied ot like his role but cant anot after watching bairi piya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

king99g_viswamnitu123

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! okey ! I can undestand !!Ermm but what's the mistake of sharad in this he is giving his bestClap! by my opinion sharad always best ! or the bestest !!  As DVIANS i know that we r not in habbit of seeing sharad in this kind of role Confused !! so i think in bairi piya his role ofTHAKUR DIGVIJAY SINGH BHADORIA  was amazing & also his role of RANVEER SINGH  I really liked him very much in Ranveer singh's role !!  I ALSO OBEY AND RESPECT THE OPINION OF U ALL GUYS --------Smile THAT THE ROLE OF SATYA IS NOT ENOUGH FOR SHARAD!!!!Stern Smile

yallah....LOL....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

king99nitu123

Go to top