Maryada

Random Musings: February 17, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Random Musings thread! Hug

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Page 2:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that! Big smile
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views Big smile 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Manal
-Tuesday: Jaya
-Wednesday: Sam
-Thursday: Jaya
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know Hug]

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashRadiantTreasureFeefiShee_xaananshraKriYaansh...

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Very quick one today...Big smile

Vidya - Gaurav:
The continuation of yesterday's dinner with Vidya answering Gaurav's phone was an alright scene for me. Yeah there was some satisfaction in knowing that my months of repeated writing that Gaurav was not and should not be gay kinda bore fruit with Vidya hearing a lady's voice on the other end of the line, but why did such an important discovery get just a few measly minutes in the screenplay? D'oh It deserved more attention than that! Stern Smile

Imli - Jaggi: Cute sequence but nothing new here. Where is their story progressing? Are they supposed to ever evolve from being caricature like side characters? I guess not! Disapprove

Devyani - Babuji: After a long time Devyani was back to her abuse victim reaction/pattern of washing/wiping utensils. I still remember the first time she was shown doing this on the train to Mansa Devi. I loved all of Babuji's sarcatic and witty one lines. I especially liked Babuji's astute comment that wiping vessels would not clean the dirt inside the house or lighten her heart! Like other interactions between these two characters, Babuji merely pointed the light at the truth but did not push the matter or force his opinion on to Devyani. Instead he planted the seed in her mind and then distracted her by dragging her away to play cards. Beautifully done! Thumbs Up

Priya - Aditya:
At the Valentines day date, Priya's revelation of the truth to Aditya and his subsequent reaction with the slap and neck choke was predictably a dream.  Ermm I disliked this sequence. It was unnecessary drama in an episode where the spotlight should have completely been on the other tracks at crucial points. Coming back to these two characters, anybody who has read my perspective over time will probably recall my opinion about the speed at which the Aditya - Priya story progressed prior to the wedding. Did not feel like there was a good enough foundation for Priya's love of Aditya. But, I accepted the fact that Priya could fall in love so fast despite her past as a cinematic liberty needed to get the story to the post marriage point. Now...if Priya knows her place in Aditya's life, why would she imagine that he could slap her that way? I get her character thinking he would be shocked to hear the truth but I do not get why she dreamed of him raising his hand on her. Yeah, Aditya's character is impulsive and was rough with her during the smooch sequence but unlike my personal views about it, Priya's character was ok with the forced kiss. Anyway...this sequence did not work for me at all! Poor characterization in a scene screenplay that felt like it was just created to manufacture typical "soap" drama. Easily one of my most hated Maryaada scenes to date. Thumbs Down Stern Smile Unhappy

Rishabh - Uttara:
In sheer contrast to the Aditya - Priya sequence, this was easily the scene of the day for me. From Uttara's packing to self-centered Rishabh wanting her to stay back to Uttara's realization about Rishabh's true nature and more...superbly executed. Clap Kamya was spectacular to watch. I wrote yesterday that I wished the writers had made Uttara reveal the truth that nothing happened with Rastogi and that happened today instead! Star Maryaada writers...I love how in sync we are sometimes...Hug LOL.

Overall:
Mixed bag of an episode for me. Ermm

Edited by darlunia - 17 February 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedhave-a-dreamRadiantTreasureFeefiSky23anshraMillerrr88KriYaansh...

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Started with gaurav-vidya dinner scene, weird that gaurav left his phone, and now it is confirmed that it is a girl, but who? and what's the story? What's the delay? good that they showed something! but please move on a little further, some more progress in the track is very necessary!Smile
Then the Boring imli-jaggi, uff they are irritating!Confused Bhauji is so nice and supportive, he is so understanding the best sasurjee.Big smile
The GRAND scene, priya tells him the truth and my heart was poundingLOL Priya's expressions were fantastic and adi's reaction of getting devastated for a moment was nicely shot!Smile Priya consoling adi made me thought that it's not a dream! OMFG, the slapCryCryCry and the neck holding scene, and aditya's angerDeadCry CV's don't show him like this please... And finally my breaths returned to see that priya was only dreamingD'ohSmile The hug was passionateDay Dreaming

OMFG, One more shock!! when uttara is leaving the house, rishab asks her what will they say to the people, uff, disgustingAngry I thought he would say sorry and hug her(dil ke armaan ansuon mein beh gayeLOL)Cry Kamya's acting is again out of this world. I was waiting for the moment when uttara tells rishab the truth and phewww after all she tells him. Awesome screenplay.
Back at the jhakkar house, bauji cheating in cardsLOL(n these scene mosquitoes were biting me a lotCry) And devyani is again sad, she is so caring about everyone in the family, good to hear thatBig smile

Utarra-rishab scene once again, saalla kamina rishabAngry Atleast now he should regret it but NO, The precap shows that he has beaten uttara and their is a full dhinchak fight scene coming up tomz.

Overall a excellent episodeClap a 4.5/5 for me, great performance by the three leads aka ridhi, raqesh and kamya!ClapStar

Edited by amnaM - 17 February 2011 at 1:32pm

nbostedRadiantTreasureanna44FeefianshraMillerrr88BheegiBasantiKriYaansh...

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nbostedEvashRadiantTreasureanna44FeefiShee_xaanBheegiBasantiKriYaansh...

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Edited

Finally Garuv truth is out and we knew whom he was talkin to :D finallyyyy
feels really sorry for vidya but hope really soon Garuv's fall's for her
AdiYa
awww feels sorry for pri whenever she want to tell him she cant and thank
god that was a dream or else i would be *DEAD* OMG Ridhi every expressions
is just too goood she is damn at givin sad scarin expressions
and that slap OMGG Scared me LOL gosh what a bad dream cant see this type of scene on them
he was tryin to get close to her and she is dreamin OMG what an imagination she got!Ermm
I so love when there is any scene about bauji feels like he is the only one can be against SSP
soo happy am sure he will be the one who will help Priya in her problem i really want her to go and talk to him:D

Rishab and Uttara gosh what an actin by both of them they are trully amazing
esp uttara totally heartbroken i was for her and rishab just a prove of cowerd HATE him
Precap hell SHOCKING how dare him raises his hands over her OMG

Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 17 February 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedRadiantTreasureFeefilonelyshadowBheegiBasantianshraMillerrr88

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
reserveeeed! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
  just finished watching and once again Uttara-Rishab scene was the highlight of the day!  How low can Rishab stoop?!?  I just cannot imagine anyone being this low!  Uttara was right yesterday, he is "namard."  I mean he is the one who sends his wife to another man because of one stupid checkOuch and then he doesn't accept his wife back because she's been touched by another man. HELLOOO you are the one who wanted your wife to do this!! Angry  and then now that she wants to leave, he's thinking about his so-called "reputation" in the society...Dead 

I did not want Uttara to tell all the truth to Rishab, she should have just left the house.  Even after knowing the whole truth, Rishab is doubting his wife.  AngryAngryOuch  He does NOT deserve wife like Uttara.   

The precap is kind of confusing...is Rishab hitting Uttara and is Uttara is fighting in self-defence (this looks more like it) or is Uttara hitting him?  I wish Uttara could have just left! 

We know Adi-Priya scene was a dream so I basically skipped over it. Wink Dev-Bauji scene was good but nothing compared to Uttara-Rishab.  It's so annoying how Guarav-Vidya story is progressing like a turtle, maybe slower.  At least one thing kinda confirmed, Guarav isn't gay (unless it's just random call from a lady). 

nbostedRadiantTreasureanna44anshraBheegiBasantiKriYaansh...

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nbostedRadiantTreasureFeefianna44BheegiBasantiKriYaansh...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index