Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the Superb Update Gunthyy.

At-least VR accepted what he did, but no use, Nith's dad took a huge U turn and mistaken TA. no-one is in a mood to listen anyone properly, as Shubba Akka said time will make them realize. I need to say that Pscho is very steady, she only get her mental attack when TA praises Thulasi. The thing that made me annoyed is GW's reaction after TA said everything, she didn't show any reaction at all, is she a mother? any mother who really love her kid will react when hearing something like this, but this woman? in this case it should be actually GW who should have said marriage is canceled but lol its opposite. BUT she gave a great look when Charu is getting dragged away from hall by her mom🀒. She just want to get a groom from someone who is rich.

After watching today's episode, i doubt if this marriage will happen as its fixed, convincing VR & Nith's dad is not that easy even after withdrawing case and that too in one overnight, on the other hand,I still believe Thulasi is going to do something after seeing all these, Lets see whats going to happen tomorrow.

I don't think this will separate T/TA as everyone worry, he is completely lost after seeing everything, so i am not going to blame him, he for sure knows its his mistake for not letting Thulasi know, he wont be that dumb when it comes to Thulasi I hope!
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wondeful update Gunz with all your comments!

My first reaction after watching the episode was Aappu Aappu and Aappu all the way for us or it does loook like that until today's episode. I don't think tomorrow will be much better or we could expect anything better than this GW being in hospital. Who asked the wedding scenes, we the viewers, so now we got them.

BUT, i am sure this is not what Kumaran meant as twist, it is yet to be shown or i do want to hope so. I am pretty sure, this is the beginning of the twist which is yet to come. The reason why i think so is because Thulasi did not have her part to play in this marriage like you Shubba Akka said, except filing the case againt VR which she did unknowingly. Someone has to change through this wedding.

I am also not angry with TA, i was sad when he yelled at his wife infront of everyone, but can understand his anger too like you Hema said. According to me, he is not really angry with her, he is disappointed that all his efforts has gone waste, that is why the frustration. But never ever this is gonna lead to their separation, if the director uses this chance to separate them, then he can go and bang his head on the wall like GW did today....it is nothing but silly and what does their marriage mean then. He can yell at her, but never leave her for this, come on, he can never live without her. 

I think everyone is going to rush to hospital, and Thulasi may go to see the magistrate or to PS with her friends and withdraw the case. The marriage would happen only if VR wants to, only he can convince his brother. Thulasi is going to beg VR to let the marriage happen. This VR is going to show infront of the people where he got dragged by the police, that he is innocent. This is the way to get his lost image and prestige infront of his relatives.

There is no way, that TA may convince Nit to elope with Lavanya, this is gonna increase VR's and Periyappa's anger on them. But this director could do it so as well to show that GW's daughter eloped too. But if they elope, please without TT's help. 

I still think, the story can't really move into next level without the marriage of Nitheesh and Lavanya. Otherwise it would be the repetition of tortures to Thulasi, but now in the form of GW and Co.

A wow-thing is Charu can never romance her Athai....how happy i am as i don't have to update their romance every friday. Thank you for that Kumaran, πŸ˜›

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Ore oru nalla velai Tamil pannadhu is he dint scold her infront of tat Charu... or else keeping tat in her mind she would have created some huge separation track....😑 and even tat GW would have supported her....

So tomorrow they will show GW hospital scene and full throttle bashing of Thulasi from Tamil and his family... poor gal she should open her mouth and say her justice point... or else they can even show Bhuvana doc and TPS or else they can show Bujjipa and Bujjima wedding... But i pray this GW should die in the hospital and not just faint for wat she did to Thulasi...😈 appo thaan konjam serial nimathiya poghum without confusions...😑

Lets see wat happens next...πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Gunthy for a wonderful update!

After watching Charu's reaction today, I have feeling she is going to go and convince her Dad for the marriage.. either by begging him or threatening him.. If her Dad is going to agree then everyone will agree for the marriage....

If Charu does something like that then TAs affection towards Charu will go up...he is already feeling guilty and if at all this marriage happens because of Charu...then GW and Charus plans to seperate T & T will work out very easily....

I really wish Charu doesnt do anything like that instead Tulasi does something for this marriage to happen...if she does that then she will win everyones heart in TAs family...even GW and Lavanya will get some good impression about Tulasi...

dunno which way the story is going to go..whatever it is so far its really interesting..
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theiva

BUT, i am sure this is not what Kumaran meant as twist, it is yet to be shown or i do want to hope so. I am pretty sure, this is the beginning of the twist which is yet to come. The reason why i think so is because Thulasi did not have her part to play in this marriage like you Shubba Akka said, except filing the case against VR which she did unknowingly. Someone has to change through this wedding.

@Theiva Akka, i completely agree with you, As Ranu said long ago using her seventh sense, i think its going to be GW if this team decide to change anyone into good. The reason is, if GW accept Thulasi as her DIL, Charu will turn against GW & start to torture Lav indirectly, and that day doctor mentioned many are going to suffer because of Charu, maybe that's what this team is up to, till now no-one is suffering because of her as she expected except we poor viewersπŸ˜•. I think only if Lav go to that house, she can find about Charu's health. If this team decide to turn GW into good, they also should make her tell everything that she did in the name of pasaam and mainly tell about Charu's petition on getting TA. but i am also thinking will this lady change that  easily? LOL

I am very sure Thulasi is not going to stay crying at hall seeing all these, if this wedding happens its only going to be because of Thulasi at the end. I wont be surprised if next week also night scenes because Kumaran is that pro on showing 1day=3+weeks worth of episodes!
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Well said lakshyam..πŸ‘ me too was guessing the same thing in my mind.. by the way Charu look shown at the end either she can beg or threaten her dad VR... or else Thulasi should do something or the same way of begging to VR... lets see who is gonna win Thulasi or Charu...πŸ˜•

If they gonna show Charu winning this factor then the serial's TRP rate will go down drastically..........😑

They must show Thulasi getting help from someone and rearranging the wedding of Lavanya or else both Nitish and Lavanya will elope and marry as T and TA did... but watever it is its again an unpredictable thriller week waiting for us tomorrow and next week too...πŸ˜•

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Enakku oru unmai therinjaaganum....πŸ˜†

Devil wears prada in tat who is the Devil here???πŸ˜‰

Is tat the Nitish dad Periyappa or VR or Charu or GW???πŸ˜†
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@lakshyam - ippo charu family irukara mood la they wont agree to charu and charu will nor risk now as she knows their state of mind well now....they better take this chance and let her die....
Kapatharenu gw irukara same hosp, next to next bed....they can romance like lovers....rofl....
@theiva there is a chance for their romance if this happens......rofl.....friday s like vidathu karupu....rofl

I am also very sure t and t wont get separated......appo thulz enga pova , nadutheru???? No way.... And ta now owes MM...and ta knows well in what situation thulz did....they cant be separated for this, may be a misunderstanding lightly...lets c...but that is also very unlikely acc to me...ta s just frustrated at her after all tensions around.....kumaran knows no one will watch if t and t are separated for this when thulz did no mistake.....
lakshyam thumbnail
you are right Sweety...dunno who is going to win..now...we all know for sure finally it will be Tulasi who is going to win over Charu....

But now at this wedding situation dunno who is going to win....

Its very easy for Charu to convince her Dad and make this wedding happen...I couldnt think of any way by which Tulasi could do that....

There are a lot of chances for the wedding to happen...because the problem happened only in the reception...there is still time for muhurtham...

But so far Kumaran sir has taken this wedding track in a unpredicted way...we were all wondering about the "Saree issue", "GW and Charus plan coming out" but nothing of that sort had happened...instead Kumaran sir had taken this in a totally new way...so really couldnt predict whats next...
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Theiva and Lakshyam

I am going to mix your predictions....as i am also left with mixed emotions...lol...
What if Thulasi goes to PS like you Theiva said and withdraw the case, she will try to beg that VR to let the marriage happen, but he can't be convinced so easily. Maybe that time Charu would make her entry and convince her dad, and this guy would do everything for his princess. This would be once again Charu, who made the marriage possible and not Thulasi like uniting TA with his family. So aagamotham, namakku aapu mela aapu and no twist in favour of Thulasi and viewers. I want to be pessimistic in this twist matter now, don't know why, maybe i don't want to be disappointed if sth bad happens,...sigh.....Kumara....this is just unfair for your Thendral fans.