Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 79)

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
true, seperation should be there to make them realize how much they love and need each other, i think the bonding that is being shown between pratap and keshav is pointing that they would help nivi together as a family....there must be some motive as they are really emphasising on it......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati--Namita-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

true, seperation should be there to make them realize how much they love and need each other, i think the bonding that is being shown between pratap and keshav is pointing that they would help nivi together as a family....there must be some motive as they are really emphasising on it......

I was thinking the same and this makes it more likely chance of nivi leaving the soods.

-yati--Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

The thread has run miles since last night. After reading some of the posts and thinking about it, I take back what I wrote that nivi should speak out to viren that she loves him and to change viren stay in sood house. As some of u have mentioned, in the current situation even if nivi tells viren she loves him, he will not accept this fact.  Nivi and Viren do love each other deep inside, and for this love to surface and their bond to grow stronger will take time. So, how much ever I hate myself to write this, a separation is required to make their bond so strong that it never breaks. But but but, I hope that even if nivi goes back to the sharmas, she still remains a sood i.e she does not sign the dotted lines. Again u never now where the Cts will take u. But I hope they bring the nivi-viren magic back soon and not take ages to do it.

hi sorry dont know your name, I totally agree with you. I was pretty upset watching the episode but I have calmed down since and reading everyone's posts has actually made me think. Yes, a separation is in order...I just hope whatever hurdles the CT's put NivRen through, just bring them back together....I miss them soo much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

Originally posted by niviren

The thread has run miles since last night. After reading some of the posts and thinking about it, I take back what I wrote that nivi should speak out to viren that she loves him and to change viren stay in sood house. As some of u have mentioned, in the current situation even if nivi tells viren she loves him, he will not accept this fact.  Nivi and Viren do love each other deep inside, and for this love to surface and their bond to grow stronger will take time. So, how much ever I hate myself to write this, a separation is required to make their bond so strong that it never breaks. But but but, I hope that even if nivi goes back to the sharmas, she still remains a sood i.e she does not sign the dotted lines. Again u never now where the Cts will take u. But I hope they bring the nivi-viren magic back soon and not take ages to do it.

hi sorry dont know your name, I totally agree with you. I was pretty upset watching the episode but I have calmed down since and reading everyone's posts has actually made me think. Yes, a separation is in order...I just hope whatever hurdles the CT's put NivRen through, just bring them back together....I miss them soo much.

It's Raj
I too miss Nivi-Viren a lot.

diyaloveskinny-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Is anyone else online...or am I alone???Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hi anyone noticed, if you freeze the best wishes card, u can see something written inside the card with Nivedita's name down.

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

hi dears.. i've made a new vm on nivren, a sad one... pls watch n comment...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCVirMan_ArShi-yati-..Sakeena..KinSanj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears.. i've made a new vm on nivren, a sad one... pls watch n comment...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873

very touching, brought tears to my eyes, there is still a little hangover of yesterday's episode. Reading the posts have lessened it.
Thank u guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12anjaani07-Namita-

Go to top