Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 79)

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 178

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
true, seperation should be there to make them realize how much they love and need each other, i think the bonding that is being shown between pratap and keshav is pointing that they would help nivi together as a family....there must be some motive as they are really emphasising on it......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati--Namita-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26059

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

true, seperation should be there to make them realize how much they love and need each other, i think the bonding that is being shown between pratap and keshav is pointing that they would help nivi together as a family....there must be some motive as they are really emphasising on it......


I was thinking the same and this makes it more likely chance of nivi leaving the soods.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati--Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 18010

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

The thread has run miles since last night. After reading some of the posts and thinking about it, I take back what I wrote that nivi should speak out to viren that she loves him and to change viren stay in sood house. As some of u have mentioned, in the current situation even if nivi tells viren she loves him, he will not accept this fact.  Nivi and Viren do love each other deep inside, and for this love to surface and their bond to grow stronger will take time. So, how much ever I hate myself to write this, a separation is required to make their bond so strong that it never breaks. But but but, I hope that even if nivi goes back to the sharmas, she still remains a sood i.e she does not sign the dotted lines. Again u never now where the Cts will take u. But I hope they bring the nivi-viren magic back soon and not take ages to do it.

hi sorry dont know your name, I totally agree with you. I was pretty upset watching the episode but I have calmed down since and reading everyone's posts has actually made me think. Yes, a separation is in order...I just hope whatever hurdles the CT's put NivRen through, just bring them back together....I miss them soo much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26059

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

Originally posted by niviren

The thread has run miles since last night. After reading some of the posts and thinking about it, I take back what I wrote that nivi should speak out to viren that she loves him and to change viren stay in sood house. As some of u have mentioned, in the current situation even if nivi tells viren she loves him, he will not accept this fact.  Nivi and Viren do love each other deep inside, and for this love to surface and their bond to grow stronger will take time. So, how much ever I hate myself to write this, a separation is required to make their bond so strong that it never breaks. But but but, I hope that even if nivi goes back to the sharmas, she still remains a sood i.e she does not sign the dotted lines. Again u never now where the Cts will take u. But I hope they bring the nivi-viren magic back soon and not take ages to do it.

hi sorry dont know your name, I totally agree with you. I was pretty upset watching the episode but I have calmed down since and reading everyone's posts has actually made me think. Yes, a separation is in order...I just hope whatever hurdles the CT's put NivRen through, just bring them back together....I miss them soo much.


It's Raj
I too miss Nivi-Viren a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 18010

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Is anyone else online...or am I alone???Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hi anyone noticed, if you freeze the best wishes card, u can see something written inside the card with Nivedita's name down.

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

hi dears.. i've made a new vm on nivren, a sad one... pls watch n comment...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumfai_luBz_NehaHCVirMan_ArShi-yati-..Sakeena..KinSanj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26059

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hi dears.. i've made a new vm on nivren, a sad one... pls watch n comment...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873



very touching, brought tears to my eyes, there is still a little hangover of yesterday's episode. Reading the posts have lessened it.
Thank u guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12anjaani07-Namita-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1446

.Tanya. 0 1446 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1189

Jetinder 0 1189 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5498

Luminous_Lins 7 5498 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1382

BARBIE94 0 1382 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Yash is missing!!

Author: taani21   Replies: 2   Views: 647

taani21 2 647 17 July 2010 at 5:39pm by .ayesha.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index