Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 76)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
I really don't know Faizu when CTs wills start showing Viren feeling guilty for his actions towards Nivi. I hate seeing Nivi so sad and Viren annoyed all the time. Even on Monday, I don't think they will show him feeling any guilty, his mind is totally occupied to get that money, so next couple of episode will be totally concentrated on that thing and after that I guess we will have divorce scene. They are stretching too much and I am starting to lose interest as don''t want to see same thing again and again everyday. This whole week nothing major happened apart from Sharmas resolved their differences.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaFaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
True say dii!!!
I really am hoping for a real surprise, but I don't see that coming any time soon. Guess we'll just have to keep faith in the CT's and in Viren.
I really want Nivi to do something dramatic that will change Viren's attitude completely, that will make him realise just how much he needs Nivi, and I want Nivi to say the same dialouge Viren said to her when he left for delhi: Main jaanthi hoon Viren, tumhara dil mere liye darakta bhi hain aur tarapta bhi hain aur jab tak tum mujhe dil se nahin bulaaogay, main wapas nahin aane waali hoon ...

Then he'll remember or realise just how much he's used to Nivi and how torn he is without her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I really don't know Faizu when CTs wills start showing Viren feeling guilty for his actions towards Nivi. I hate seeing Nivi so sad and Viren annoyed all the time. Even on Monday, I don't think they will show him feeling any guilty, his mind is totally occupied to get that money, so next couple of episode will be totally concentrated on that thing and after that I guess we will have divorce scene. They are stretching too much and I am starting to lose interest as don''t want to see same thing again and again everyday. This whole week nothing major happened apart from Sharmas resolved their differences.
Hey ketty why are you so annoyed it was expected from the track Viren is bound to behave like that he will ask for Divorce I really want NT DADI to slap him may be his brain start working on right track right now it's just moving in all wrong directions. You can clearly see apin on his face when he was talking to VD but still he was hurting Nivi because he wants her out of his life as soon as possible as he is melting in front of her an can't pull his bad boy image in front of her which is really irritating him. He could very well pull of this image in front of family because they are incapable to see through his facade while Nivi is trying to see but I am sure NT dadi after initial slap or some hard words will be able to look behind that facade and will get idea that he loves Nivi and will try to figure out reasons of this behaviour which till now even Nivi hasn't understood completely.

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujagmann2010_Namita_Sofna

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
brilliant post Faiza. I am so mad at Viren and the CT's but reading your post made me smile. How was your exam? I have doubts an intelligent girl like you will have difficulties. Still, good luck with the results.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

True say dii!!!
I really am hoping for a real surprise, but I don't see that coming any time soon. Guess we'll just have to keep faith in the CT's and in Viren.
I really want Nivi to do something dramatic that will change Viren's attitude completely, that will make him realise just how much he needs Nivi, and I want Nivi to say the same dialouge Viren said to her when he left for delhi: Main jaanthi hoon Viren, tumhara dil mere liye darakta bhi hain aur tarapta bhi hain aur jab tak tum mujhe dil se nahin bulaaogay, main wapas nahin aane waali hoon ...

Then he'll remember or realise just how much he's used to Nivi and how torn he is without her.

If we get to hear the same dialogue from Nivi, that will be great. I really want to see tadap in Viren for Nivi but seriously don't know when that will happen or even happen at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Namitaaa Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
I'm goooood!!
Awwwwww, Thank youuuuuuu!!!
My exams went great!
Hopefully results should be awesome too!!
Yhh, I think these next weeks are gonna be a test of paitence for us guys!

Ketty dii, I'm REALLY hoping for that scene to happen now, a rebound scene, where EVERYTHING Viren said to Nivi, Nivi will say to Viren. Don't know when or how it will happen, but I'm just praying something like that does happen. Atleast that will bring a smile to our faces!
And Viren's tarap, THAT IS TO DIE FOR!!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty why are you so annoyed it was expected from the track Viren is bound to behave like that he will ask for Divorce I really want NT DADI to slap him may be his brain start working on right track right now it's just moving in all wrong directions. You can clearly see apin on his face when he was talking to VD but still he was hurting Nivi because he wants her out of his life as soon as possible as he is melting in front of her an can't pull his bad boy image in front of her which is really irritating him. He could very well pull of this image in front of family because they are incapable to see through his facade while Nivi is trying to see but I am sure NT dadi after initial slap or some hard words will be able to look behind that facade and will get idea that he loves Nivi and will try to figure out reasons of this behaviour which till now even Nivi hasn't understood completely.

Sweetie I am not annoyed, I am kind of mad. I was saying Viren is annoyed all the time now a days. LOL I also want NT Dadi to slap Viren, at least she can bring out what he is hiding. Soods can never be able to see what's going on with him, they didn't take responsibilities 20 years ago and they are not taking it now either, they chucked responsibility of bring Viren back to Nivi, like Nivi has a magic wand and she can swipe on Viren's head and bring him to senses. Everyone in that family have to work towards it, but that's not happening. Anyways you are right that Viren's mind is right now working in all wrong directions, I just hope he gets back to right track on time, before he makes any big mistake.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sweetie I am not annoyed, I am kind of mad. I was saying Viren is annoyed all the time now a days. LOL I also want NT Dadi to slap Viren, at least she can bring out what he is hiding. Soods can never be able to see what's going on with him, they didn't take responsibilities 20 years ago and they are not taking it now either, they chucked responsibility of bring Viren back to Nivi, like Nivi has a magic wand and she can swipe on Viren's head and bring him to senses. Everyone in that family have to work towards it, but that's not happening. Anyways you are right that Viren's mind is right now working in all wrong directions, I just hope he gets back to right track on time, before he makes any big mistake.
He actually underestimated Nivi's strenght and goodness he thought Nivi will leave him as soon as she will come to know his stalking like she did with Sid but he forgot Sid is not her husband and he is third person in her life and her sister's husband and she can easily leave him and further Sid doesn't have any strong reason other than he loved her but Viren is her husband, she now loves him and the reason Viren told Nivi was very strong for her as she could feel his pain more than what he put her through which really made her stay with him. She could see goodness behind his bad facade but still has to see love behind hatred facade.

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujagmann2010_Namita_Sofna

Go to top