Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 71)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Rachuuuu jaan I'm here also Sakeena is online and Asma di is also online but moni has left x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 18 February 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Anisha, I only knew Kinshuk from bidaai and even then i never watched the show properly, i saw him here and there in clips and thought he was so cute and fit!! But i used to be busy with Uni and then work and always used to miss the show when it was on!!

It's only as Viren that i've totally gone pagal over him, my sis thinks im crazy lmao and now I've gone and started watching all the bidaai epis too and i'm loving it, he's AMAAAZINGG Hug

Also, this is random but the other day i read u and faiza talking abt One Direction and i love them too!! I'm going to the x factor tour on sunday to see themLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Hey Rach, we're here sweetieHug

So how bummed are we all that there isnt a maha epi this week? I was praying for one lolzz!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Rachuuuu jaan I'm here also Sakeena is online and Asma di is also online but moni has left x
Oh that's wonderful we can chat now and think the ways of sudarofying Viren. Wht will be the NT dadi reaction and how Nivi is going to handle the situation

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Anisha, I only knew Kinshuk from bidaai and even then i never watched the show properly, i saw him here and there in clips and thought he was so cute and fit!! But i used to be busy with Uni and then work and always used to miss the show when it was on!!

It's only as Viren that i've totally gone pagal over him, my sis thinks im crazy lmao and now I've gone and started watching all the bidaai epis too and i'm loving it, he's AMAAAZINGG Hug

Also, this is random but the other day i read u and faiza talking abt One Direction and i love them too!! I'm going to the x factor tour on sunday to see themLOL

Awwwww Di its cool. OMG him in Bidaai hayyyeee super cuteeee i was soo excited when he made his appearence. When he came to Kaajjal it was i think in the year 2007 or something like that ever since then Di i've been crazyy so its like 3-4 years i think. my sis thinks i'm mad. lol 

Aww di tell you sister to watch it for few days she will also become lattuu over our Viren aka Kinnuu!!! lol 

Hahaha omg di One Direction loveeee them i'm soo happy you also like them put it there sis high five!!!! Di their torn is amazing all their performances were WOW but my all time fave was  Torn and viva la vida and My life would suck with out you. Diiii your soo lucky i have to wait till ages till they come sheff. ENJOY IT DI!!! x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Rachu, I think NT dadi will defo slap him!! That will be her initial reaction and then she will be so shocked and hurt and she will say how could u do this after promising me, what happened to ur agni pareeksha etc.

You know, i think NT Dadi's reaction will hurt and affect him the most out of anyone anyone till now which will be hard to see but really needs to happen as a step towards him becoming the Viren we know he is inside.

I will think about how he can be sudrofied (is that a word?!) and will get back to u when i get an idea!

Edited by anjaani07 - 18 February 2011 at 3:07pm

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Heyy Rachhuu yes deffo. Oooooo NT dadi just might slap him but i also think she will be understanding i want it to go the way Mille di has said i wish the CTs take her version into account. Hahaha 'sudarofying' niceee word love it lol x

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!! Asma di these are words used when it comes to CCBM NivRen and deffo Viren i guess we should add that into our own dictionary which also contains Virenillicious and all the words Moni had said lmao it can be called the CCBM dictionary LMAO!!! x

anjaani07

Go to top