Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 62)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

[/QUOTE]

Moni I agree with u,  I think he is trying to save the MP and I have a feeling he is not the one who did all this,  It could be someone whom he trusted a lot,  Yesterday here they showed the Episode where Viren is exposed in front of the family and CC crying and telling him to stay back and she will do anything for him and she has done a lot of mistakes in the past, I noticed Viren's expressions he was as if irritated of her saying all this,  I feel either CC or Jawahar are the Stalker and Viren has taken the blame on him because as it is he is labelled as being bad so to save his parents he is taking blame on him so that they remain there only and he will leave the house,  Also when CC said they never got their rights and she was happy with her small family his expressions showed as if he knew a lot about CC evil quality, So maybe he is hiding all this from the family

Even if CC and Jawahar were the stalker, then how do u explain -
1] the telephone calls - bills had viren's signatures
2] the night at lover's shack

[/QUOTE] 

I told u ki He is nt d MP n he just used d situation for framing Sid like he said ki he hates Sid . Lover's shack was done by him n here also his only motive was 2 scare Nivi n 2 show her Sid whch he does but 2 his unexpectation She fights wid him n then tht 2nd guy hits her whch was nt at all a part of plan .

telephone thng might b done by eal MP n when Viren came 2 know he somehu chnaged it 2 Sid's name.Reason same taking revenge frm Sid .

But more n more i m seeng Viren now-a-days , more n more Ct's r delaying in describing Stalking activities My doubt is getting cleared more n more . Varna u only tell me When they revealed Viren as stalker then Why they didn't reveal ki Hu viren did it ? U can't say dis ki they hav skipped it . MP track went for 3 months n do u thnk such a imp track they cn end such looslyy ? wout givng proper explaination ? NO I don't thnk so

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghanjaani07diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Quote-Yes the suicide issue. Never thought of that. I remember viren telling CC that if she tries to get nivi out of his life then he will finish himself, which he has tried to do before.
This shows two things -
1] that he deeply loves nivi
2] there more to his past not shown to us, CC knows about it.  --QUote

I agree with u Raj,  I think there is more to what is being shown to us,  May be he always loved Nivi but one fine day when he had not yet returned to Shimla CC told him that the girl whom he loves ,  is in love with someone else btu did not mention it was Sid,  so this made him to attempt to commit suicide,  and after he married Nivi he did not want to lose her again thats why he threatened CC of killing himself again

No Diya, I don't think it has anything to do with CC and nivi. He had fallen in love with nivi without knowing she was Nivedita Sharma and this is because of the reason he gave nivi as to why he fell in love with her. Since he had fallen in love with nivi, he could not hate nivi, after knowing her true identity.

I feel his suicide has something to do with his boarding life or his failure post study or failure in love or something else that DS did which don't know.
This just reminds me of the scene when nivi plans to go on a picnic with viren and she goes to give DS his medicines. She telling DS that she is talking viren to show shimla, and here she mentions that viren never came home for holidays and DS has a serious look and he turns his face around. Why that look? Does he know something?
Viren always says he remembers every moment  from the day he was sent to boarding.

It's just microsurgery and my brains has tried out especially with today's episode. I just hope to see the nivi-viren happy soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Heyyy everyone!!! How you doing?? 

Sorry I'm a little late today came back from college late and then when i came back i watched Wizards of Waverly Place (lol i know i sound a little childish but i seriously love it and can't stop watching it) But it was the season Finale so i rushed to watch it LMAO!!LOL

Anyhow about today's epi i though overall it was a a great episode and this is because of the following:

I was really happy to see the bond between SidYa. The effort Divya is putting into make their relationship work is brilliant, i was extremely happy and i was overwhelmed now that Sid is beginning to move on. After all he isn't a bad guy and he deserves his share of happiness i didn't want his life to become horrible after marrying Divya so yes this made me really happy. Plus he needs to move on because Nivi had moved on so i didn't want him to still dwell in that so that was something positive.

Secondly I'M SOO HAPPY about Pratap and Keshav. You won't believe how happy i was after seeing that it made me teary am glad the distance and the conflict between is gone and all the misunderstanding is cleared.  It was very sweet to see the Sharma's as a whole family again. Thank you CTs for showing this, i seriously missed the 'family bond' element in this drama but today you guys made me super happy showing this reunion.

I was happy that Vandana scolded Viren it stresses that someone in the family can do it. I'm sure he wanted that cos he did something wrong he needed to get told off it would make him feel like a part of the family. The others just give him looks but don't actually shout at him if you get me?? 

Okayy I was really gutted about what Viren did to Nivi it is painful and i seriously felt for her,  but guys again i would say you were half expecting for a good reaction from Viren about the gift and V-day were you?? So yes I'm not too sad about that cos at the end of the day NivRen are meant to be and that can't be ignored so we will get our NivrRen back!! So Don't worry. I still and always will have faith in Viren's character. Guys i honestly feel that Viren's past isn't completely out. I think there is still soo much to it that the CT's haven't shown us yet. If you guys think about it all Viren's pain is linked with his family yes especially BS and Sid he doesn't have to punish Nivi too much for it but he is so i seriously think there is still an element that needs to be revealed so I'm still waiting for that to come out. And I still have faith in Viren's character. AndI know very well that Viren LOVES Nivi immensely but something is making him act like this with her. Trust me Viren is also feeling very hurt behaving like this with his Nvi. but he is having to do it and we will know why soon

Soo guys chillax and watch the story unfold i wonder what Viren's whole past os they need to show us that. 

After all that explanation guys VIREN LOOKED SOO FIT AS USUAL!!! loved how he was talking on the phone i just started stared and stared lmao!! Wink

x x x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07

satya2010 Newbie
satya2010
satya2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Then how do you explain his wound at the back ?
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by niviren

Moni I agree with u,  I think he is trying to save the MP and I have a feeling he is not the one who did all this,  It could be someone whom he trusted a lot,  Yesterday here they showed the Episode where Viren is exposed in front of the family and CC crying and telling him to stay back and she will do anything for him and she has done a lot of mistakes in the past, I noticed Viren's expressions he was as if irritated of her saying all this,  I feel either CC or Jawahar are the Stalker and Viren has taken the blame on him because as it is he is labelled as being bad so to save his parents he is taking blame on him so that they remain there only and he will leave the house,  Also when CC said they never got their rights and she was happy with her small family his expressions showed as if he knew a lot about CC evil quality, So maybe he is hiding all this from the family

Even if CC and Jawahar were the stalker, then how do u explain -
1] the telephone calls - bills had viren's signatures
2] the night at lover's shack

[/QUOTE] 

I told u ki He is nt d MP n he just used d situation for framing Sid like he said ki he hates Sid . Lover's shack was done by him n here also his only motive was 2 scare Nivi n 2 show her Sid whch he does but 2 his unexpectation She fights wid him n then tht 2nd guy hits her whch was nt at all a part of plan .

telephone thng might b done by eal MP n when Viren came 2 know he somehu chnaged it 2 Sid's name.Reason same taking revenge frm Sid .

But more n more i m seeng Viren now-a-days , more n more Ct's r delaying in describing Stalking activities My doubt is getting cleared more n more . Varna u only tell me When they revealed Viren as stalker then Why they didn't reveal ki Hu viren did it ? U can't say dis ki they hav skipped it . MP track went for 3 months n do u thnk such a imp track they cn end such looslyy ? wout givng proper explaination ? NO I don't thnk so
[/QUOTE]

I really like your point here Moni, Even I have a strong feeling he is not the real MP,  dont know why,  had he been the real MP,  along with the knife, Shirt and mask,  he should have had the Bulb, the rope, the bloody Kurta etc, why weren't these things with him,  means he is not the one, 
Moni I really wish they wrap up these things in 1 or 2 weeeks time, because I am getting fed up seeing the torture Nivi has to through.  and also Viren should come clear and express his feelings and say what is going in his mind,  If Viren is by any chance the real Stalker then how come when he was in Delhi he was even here to change the medecines and also when he was buying flowerd for Nivi how come he put the bloody Kurta and also removed it from there,  Is he a superman with supernatural powers,  is he Omnipresent,  We need an explanation to all this which the CT is not giving us
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by ashred12

i agree 100% ashred..to what u r saying... but dont u think this is what hpens when u dont express ur feeling at the right time... and keep denying them..thinking u have all the time in the world to express them... dont u think that nivi had strated taking viren fo granted... he kept on expressing his feelings...and sh thought oh...he is in love with me so much..that i can take my own time to realise what i feel...and then one day i can tell him... but unfortunately time doesnot wait for anyone... she had enough chances to express and she didnt... he has started behaving rude to hr now... for past 2 days or so... but even after the confrontation he gave her a chance to express her feelings... she showed responsibilities.... again and again instead of care... so what is he supposed to do... she doesnot react..shows that what ever he does doesnot bother her... so what will he understand...that she is again taking him for granted..and still doesnot love him... i know people might be mad with me for putting Virens POV...but  guys... i am not siding anyone her... i want nivren to be together... and i want to see both of them doing what is right... if viren is at fault..then nivi is also equally at fault..for not still not expressing herself, and not understanding viren... that is what i want to point out

I agrre Sahuja .Nivi defintaelyy Had taken Viren n his love for granted n dis is d result of his frustaion n rude beahaviour .

Did u see her way of givng V-day Gift ? I mean If u love some1 , is dis d way of givng some1 a gift ? Keeping d gift on bed n turning ur face opposite ur partner ? nt even seeng him/her . ? Yaa Many times We does tht like Keeping d gift on table or bed 2 give our lover . hubby surprise but thatzz when we r nt there . Yaar u r in same room n u r turning ur face opp side n then u r expecting him 2 appreciate it . It is nt done . I agrre ki Eevery person has different way of givng gift n expressing his/her feelings but When it comes2 ur partner u hav 2 change n adjust sometime . But Nivi is nt doing it at all .

sahujadiyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by satya2010

Then how do you explain his wound at the back ?

Dear I m n denying ki He didn't do d HM incident . Itwas him only as he himself got , he himself got FB of it when It was revealed ki he is stalker but other then tht neither Viren got any FB nor Ct's showed anythng whch cn prove Viren as stalker . tht is wh I m sayng n feeling ki He is nt d Real MP otherwise ct's would hav showed all d activities details when they revealed d stalker . he got d wound on last HM incident . whch he did again 2 frame sid n by using d situaution whch MP created

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Hi Milee, how r u sweetie? I loved your prediction about divorce promo scene, I wish it will happen that way. Really loved the way you described Viren and NT dadi scene. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top