Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 50)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
sana...i got tears seeing it....poor pt must 've got a heart attack...
but worry not...my heart is still strong atm like our Nt dadi Smile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafangmann2010FrozenRain

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Ketty hugs Hug

I guess we NIvReniacs have unknowingly been divided into Viren sympathizers and Nivi sympathizers but actually we all are NivRen sympathizers Cry
Oh no Sneha, don't say that. We are not divided. We agree to disagree. We all see the show from diff perspectives, how can it be same. The similarity is we love NivRen and like them we are going through a rough ride. At least let us be together.  Nivren ka to pata nahin kya hoga Cry
BTW skipping today's episodeCry.

Shayafangmann2010FrozenRainashred12

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
hell with viren

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08ShayafanlamsScintillatinggmann2010FrozenRainashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

sanjuuuuuuuu...u r backkkkkkkkk...
hows ur back?
arre yaar...dat too to a girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashly don't you think Viren's brain is on holidays now a days. I mean Nivi got a gift for him, it can't be girly right? how can he think of giving that gift to a girl? tut tut tut Viren Sood you have totally lost it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsmittusinghvids08Shayafanlamsashred12FrozenRain

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Pre-cap is where...Viren steals he money and keeps papers instead of the money...

He takes it to his room and opens the case to see the money and has a stupid grin and smile on his face....Nivi is watching his smile adn the money....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafangmann2010FrozenRainashred12

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by friendforall

Oh my God this is so painful,  I am actually having tears in my eyes, How could he do that to Nivi,  Does she deserve this treatment from him,  Wat is her fault,  I think now seriously Viren needs to be left alone and severely punished for hurting Nivi, Soods I can understand but why Nivi,  She is so innocent,  my heart cries for her,  AM sure if this carries on like this CCBM will surely lose its viewers,  because we cannot beat the pain Nivi is going through, its tooo much to bear now,  PLease CT changew this tract now,  its becoming tooo much,  I really fear about the ratings going down again,  because its testing our patience now

it was so damm painful. nivi already has gone through so much and then this. viren was so rude, just felt like giving him on e tight slap.

ShayafanFrozenRainashred12diyaloveskinny

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Hey Ketty thanks for liking my post. I really was waiting to vent out hun... I mean i could really understand her way of expressing love... she is a simple girl unlike Viren and her way of showing love is different. Had she not loved him do u think she would have stayed back in the same room with Viren. had she not loved him do u think she would have helped him with his chores. If she hated him she would have made sure that his life becomes hell which it already is... Moreover i was sure that she will try to do something today (v day) after seeing the precap. Viren knows Nivi well so he knows that she loves him and today's gift was big enough of a proof of that....apart from whatever she said on the confrontation day about him being the special one...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08gmann2010FrozenRainashred12

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I just want to discuss abt today's precap...finally viren succeded to exchange the money with some papers....and he put the briefcase in his shelf...but nivi saw it....bt i dont think she suspect that it is the salary for workers.....bt she smells something bad.....is she will suceed to destroy viren's plan? bt from the promo i think viren will be turn out to be the winner....i just hope nivi dont have any further problems from all these...if nivi nullify his plan viren's reaction shld be more cruel and nivi can't bear that...is it going with viren's plans then also nivi has to suffer..bcz she can't keep her promise to DS and soods becomes ashamed in front of their staffs....now i'm literally crying for nivi..Cry....always nivi has to suffer without doing anything wrong...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fai_luBz_NehaHCvids08Shayafangmann2010ashred12diyaloveskinny

Go to top