Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation - Page 49

heavensky thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Well I am also thinking on these lines only he might be hiding some disease he is suffering from as everything now days they talk about heart and pain. May some kind of heart trouble. Though it's painful but it will be the complete new horizon for the story. I am getting this feeling from few days but just think and not sure about it.

That is exactly the feeling I am getting from past few episodes..how he wants to be thrown away and wants everyone to remember the bad Viren. Infact i was thinking along the line of cancer or something. I sincerely hope I am wrong though.,.and anyways i think the writers would never show something so serious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Sahuja U know I m thnkng ki He just pretended 2 b on phone . I don't know why i felt tht But I seriousllyy don't know .

n my intuation is clearlyy telling me ki Viren definatelyy hiding anythng big . It most probably related 2 real MP . May b he knows d real MP n doesn't want any1 2 know abt him/ her n tht is why He took all blame on himself .

Gals Don't u thnk some gadbad is there . Do u realyy thnk Ct's will change Viren's character like upto dis extent ? I still can't accept ki he is dong dis . d guy who had lovee in his heart , he can'tt b rude for anythng upto dis extent . As far as we know Viren had been shown d most patient character in d show . He wated for Nivi so longg wout forcing her  2 love him . So hu cn tht guy b so hard suddenly ? I still can't accept it n I believe ki Viren is dong dis for more bigg reason .

1 more thng i forgot 2 write . ki Watch d last scene again n note Viren expressions when VD is scolding him sayng " Kya hogaya hai tujhe Viren ? " He gves a look as if He was wanting 2 say everythng 2 his tayajii but He can't  . Agan 1 more dialogue when VD says " isme Naivi ka kya dosh , Usne tere liye itna kuch kiya aur tu .. " n when on reply he says " Sorry 2 say tayajii " See before sayng dis line he looks down for some sec as if thnkng somethng 2 say becozz he 2 knows ki hu much Nivi has done for him n she def doesn't deserve dis treatment but then he says " Maine kisi ko nahi kaha kuch karne ke liye " n again he comes 2 his common point whch he wants " I set her free , She cn go 2 her house " Wht u all thnk ? Why he is sayng dis thng again n again ? there is no need 2 say it again  But he always streesed dis thng . One more thng He always streeseed is 2 make Nivi say " yes I m bad , say 2 every1 ki i m bad " Why he is sayng only Nivi 2 say  dis ? Why he wants tht Nivi shld only say tht " yes Viren is bad n he did very bad 2 me " Why Viren wants dis ? Don't u guuzz thnk Ki somethng more is there whch only Viren knows .

hi sushmita... i would love to see tha vrnis not the stalker... bt i think we have to accept it...for nw.. i myself think he is hiding something.... but i think in today's ph conversation he just made a girl to see nivi's expressions..bec she was smiling when viren talked abt the gift... and he really wanted to see  her expressions change..if he has a girl friend or not... cant say...too early..i was wondering the other day that does viren still have that gift which he wanted nivi to question abt... now nivi can question him... dont know if he will say truth..hopefully he will..he always has infnt of her......but the suicide attempt he spoke abt details are still missing...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rachu .....i was reading posts and ur topic about viren hiding something bad introgued me...what do u think it might be.....something related to his suicide... or somethign hidden in his past which will hurt nivi mroe than now?? please share ur thoughts...

I really wish Viren does not have anyone else in his life apart from Nivi,  that would be tooo bad,  I wish I am wrong and regarding the Illness  I just dont know wat to say,  I am just getting irritated now, Its becoming tooo much to bear up with things,  I wish they show the actual things by next week,
Well I am also thinking on these lines only he might be hiding some disease he is suffering from as everything now days they talk about heart and pain. May some kind of heart trouble. Though it's painful but it will be the complete new horizon for the story. I am getting this feeling from few days but just think and not sure about it.

That is exactly the feeling I am getting from past few episodes..how he wants to be thrown away and wants everyone to remember the bad Viren. Infact i was thinking along the line of cancer or something. I sincerely hope I am wrong though.,.and anyways i think the writers would never show something so serious.

Yes the suicide issue. Never thought of that. I remember viren telling CC that if she tries to get nivi out of his life then he will finish himself, which he has tried to do before.
This shows two things -
1] that he deeply loves nivi
2] there more to his past not shown to us, CC knows about it.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Quote-Yes the suicide issue. Never thought of that. I remember viren telling CC that if she tries to get nivi out of his life then he will finish himself, which he has tried to do before.
This shows two things -
2] there more to his past not shown to us, CC knows about it.  --QUote

I agree with u Raj,  I think there is more to what is being shown to us,  May be he always loved Nivi but one fine day when he had not yet returned to Shimla CC told him that the girl whom he loves ,  is in love with someone else btu did not mention it was Sid,  so this made him to attempt to commit suicide,  and after he married Nivi he did not want to lose her again thats why he threatened CC of killing himself again
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls I added something more to yesterday's post, Please check it out and comment. here is the link.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will be back again, have to some work to finish.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Moni I agree with u,  I think he is trying to save the MP and I have a feeling he is not the one who did all this,  It could be someone whom he trusted a lot,  Yesterday here they showed the Episode where Viren is exposed in front of the family and CC crying and telling him to stay back and she will do anything for him and she has done a lot of mistakes in the past, I noticed Viren's expressions he was as if irritated of her saying all this,  I feel either CC or Jawahar are the Stalker and Viren has taken the blame on him because as it is he is labelled as being bad so to save his parents he is taking blame on him so that they remain there only and he will leave the house,  Also when CC said they never got their rights and she was happy with her small family his expressions showed as if he knew a lot about CC evil quality, So maybe he is hiding all this from the family
[/QUOTE]

Even if CC and Jawahar were the stalker, then how do u explain -
1] the telephone calls - bills had viren's signatures
2] the night at lover's shack

[/QUOTE] 

I told u ki He is nt d MP n he just used d situation for framing Sid like he said ki he hates Sid . Lover's shack was done by him n here also his only motive was 2 scare Nivi n 2 show her Sid whch he does but 2 his unexpectation She fights wid him n then tht 2nd guy hits her whch was nt at all a part of plan .

telephone thng might b done by eal MP n when Viren came 2 know he somehu chnaged it 2 Sid's name.Reason same taking revenge frm Sid .

But more n more i m seeng Viren now-a-days , more n more Ct's r delaying in describing Stalking activities My doubt is getting cleared more n more . Varna u only tell me When they revealed Viren as stalker then Why they didn't reveal ki Hu viren did it ? U can't say dis ki they hav skipped it . MP track went for 3 months n do u thnk such a imp track they cn end such looslyy ? wout givng proper explaination ? NO I don't thnk so
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Quote-Yes the suicide issue. Never thought of that. I remember viren telling CC that if she tries to get nivi out of his life then he will finish himself, which he has tried to do before.
This shows two things -
2] there more to his past not shown to us, CC knows about it.  --QUote

I agree with u Raj,  I think there is more to what is being shown to us,  May be he always loved Nivi but one fine day when he had not yet returned to Shimla CC told him that the girl whom he loves ,  is in love with someone else btu did not mention it was Sid,  so this made him to attempt to commit suicide,  and after he married Nivi he did not want to lose her again thats why he threatened CC of killing himself again

No Diya, I don't think it has anything to do with CC and nivi. He had fallen in love with nivi without knowing she was Nivedita Sharma and this is because of the reason he gave nivi as to why he fell in love with her. Since he had fallen in love with nivi, he could not hate nivi, after knowing her true identity.

I feel his suicide has something to do with his boarding life or his failure post study or failure in love or something else that DS did which don't know.
This just reminds me of the scene when nivi plans to go on a picnic with viren and she goes to give DS his medicines. She telling DS that she is talking viren to show shimla, and here she mentions that viren never came home for holidays and DS has a serious look and he turns his face around. Why that look? Does he know something?
Viren always says he remembers every moment  from the day he was sent to boarding.

It's just microsurgery and my brains has tried out especially with today's episode. I just hope to see the nivi-viren happy soon.

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Heyyy everyone!!! How you doing?? 

Sorry I'm a little late today came back from college late and then when i came back i watched Wizards of Waverly Place (lol i know i sound a little childish but i seriously love it and can't stop watching it) But it was the season Finale so i rushed to watch it LMAO!!😆

Anyhow about today's epi i though overall it was a a great episode and this is because of the following:

I was really happy to see the bond between SidYa. The effort Divya is putting into make their relationship work is brilliant, i was extremely happy and i was overwhelmed now that Sid is beginning to move on. After all he isn't a bad guy and he deserves his share of happiness i didn't want his life to become horrible after marrying Divya so yes this made me really happy. Plus he needs to move on because Nivi had moved on so i didn't want him to still dwell in that so that was something positive.

Secondly I'M SOO HAPPY about Pratap and Keshav. You won't believe how happy i was after seeing that it made me teary am glad the distance and the conflict between is gone and all the misunderstanding is cleared.  It was very sweet to see the Sharma's as a whole family again. Thank you CTs for showing this, i seriously missed the 'family bond' element in this drama but today you guys made me super happy showing this reunion.

I was happy that Vandana scolded Viren it stresses that someone in the family can do it. I'm sure he wanted that cos he did something wrong he needed to get told off it would make him feel like a part of the family. The others just give him looks but don't actually shout at him if you get me?? 

Okayy I was really gutted about what Viren did to Nivi it is painful and i seriously felt for her,  but guys again i would say you were half expecting for a good reaction from Viren about the gift and V-day were you?? So yes I'm not too sad about that cos at the end of the day NivRen are meant to be and that can't be ignored so we will get our NivrRen back!! So Don't worry. I still and always will have faith in Viren's character. Guys i honestly feel that Viren's past isn't completely out. I think there is still soo much to it that the CT's haven't shown us yet. If you guys think about it all Viren's pain is linked with his family yes especially BS and Sid he doesn't have to punish Nivi too much for it but he is so i seriously think there is still an element that needs to be revealed so I'm still waiting for that to come out. And I still have faith in Viren's character. AndI know very well that Viren LOVES Nivi immensely but something is making him act like this with her. Trust me Viren is also feeling very hurt behaving like this with his Nvi. but he is having to do it and we will know why soon

Soo guys chillax and watch the story unfold i wonder what Viren's whole past os they need to show us that. 

After all that explanation guys VIREN LOOKED SOO FIT AS USUAL!!! loved how he was talking on the phone i just started stared and stared lmao!! ðŸ˜‰

x x x
satya2010 thumbnail

Then how do you explain his wound at the back ?