Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 48)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

[QUOTE=niviren]I am so angry with the way the track is going. The end for of today's episode was so painful. Cry

Still waiting for 3rd part update from Ashly. Painful? what was shown in the 3rd part hun?
[/QUOTE

It is related to yesterday's precap. nivi got viren a gift and viren did not open it but planned to gift that to a friend for birthday. he was super rude to nivi and did not even spare VD and now nivi's uncle too has come to know that there is a problem between nivi and viren.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainashred12

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I hate u viren hate u...Angry.the third part is so painful...how can u think abt giving  that gift to someone else..Angry...i can't bear nivi's tears..Cry..Oh..i love VD today..u r right VD......what was the mistake of nivi....viren's culprits r soods not nivi..and u r right VD when viren realised abt his mistakes it becomes too late......How can u viren throw the gift to nivi in front of prathap..Angry...i'm sure PT is shocked...........i hate u viren from the core of my heart even if u love nivi......AngryAngry.......today nivi completely heartbroken.....Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
guys the gift nivi got for viren, he decides to gift it to another friend of his for it's birthday! *sigh*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Thank you so much Yati for writing this.... I was not active yesterday on IF but did read some posts yesterday and today also i have continued from last thread and have reached on page 21 but i was waiting for some1 to point this out but all i could read was how disappointed we are about Nivi not confessing her love and not making an effort. I agree to an extent that she should start doing things on her own and also  persuade others to interact with Viren and fill in the bridge between him and family.... 

But about Nivi's love all i can say is indeed she loves him but we all know how shy and unexpressive she is.. Y do u think she will suddenly change. Her change will be gradual coz that is the kind of person she is... First she took time with realizing that She loves Viren and when everything was going to be sorted out between them and she was ready to take the next step, Viren who she trusted so much was revealed as her stalker.... Any other girl in her place would have reacted differently ( we may say a lot of things but a person who actually goes through such things can only understand how one actually reacts) but she being Nivi forgot about her pain and tried to understand his pain.. And in that NivRen confrontation apart from 1 dialogue (that he wanted to be her friend in childhood) he only kept mentioning that he used her to get back to Sid and his family. He repeatedly said that he did not get his family's love and is craving for that... Did he even mention once that he loves her and was waiting for her also to reciprocate NO.. He kept pushing her away saying he doesnot require her coz uska kaam poora ho gaya and he has lost the battle.... I mean think from her pov for a second, a girl who has been suffering from inferiority complex since childhood or to say has been made to think like that, what should she think of this revealation.... Even in the park he made sure he tells her that all was natak and to get back at his family. But she did speak her heart out that may be all was natak for him but not for her and he is the only special person in her life. We were dying to see some sign that he loves her and were anxious to know if he actually loves her or not and we got only 1 solid proof when he sees the FB of him with Nivi but that FB was not shown to Nivi right. How will she know that he actually loves her.. She knows that he is a good human being and is only trying to act bad and she keeps telling that to herself and wants to prove to his family that he is not bad coz that is the only reason he was sent to boarding school and now too he is alienated coz DS and all thinks he is bad (for doing that to Nivi).. She feels he is good at heart and so he cares for her when he hurts her. Her sole aim is Viren's happiness and he has been repeatedly saying that his family's acceptance of him and their love is his happiness and that is what he came back for... He did not mention Nivi as his aim/goal or priority. Whatever we may say but the CT's are potraying family's love as his priority now and not Nivi's. Even the article mentions the same that Nivi will first try and give him his family back and then she will try to make a place for herself in his heart....
And i too sympathise with Viren's condition and treatment meted out to him but for whatever reason Viren is mistreating Nivi, u automatically sympathise with Nivi whether u want to or not....
We must be thankful that Nivi did not commit suicide after going through all this and is a strong girl/woman. Who wants such a life yaar. First the father mistreated her, she and her family was shown inferior to her cousins/family, then lost love, then marriage to a friend whose family mistreated her, then stalking and proving her mad and then the revelation that the only support doesnot even love her and used her to get back to his family... ufffffff... She is indeed a woman of substance .....

Okay i think i have vented out enough now Big smile
Hi Sneha, how r u sweetie? Wow you nailed it. I really loved your post. I also don't understand why everyone keep saying that Nivi has to proclaim her love, I think she has done it quite a few times but being a shy person it was always in subtle manner and not on the face like Divya does.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Shayafanashred12FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niviren

I am so angry with the way the track is going. The end for of today's episode was so painful. Cry

Still waiting for 3rd part update from Ashly. Painful? what was shown in the 3rd part hun?

sneha...how can ashly update dear...it is so painful...if she can't i'll give u a detail update......after reading it u can't love viren...

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Lovely post mythri Clap Agree 100%

ashred12FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Hi Ketty hugs Hug

I guess we NIvReniacs have unknowingly been divided into Viren sympathizers and Nivi sympathizers but actually we all are NivRen sympathizers Cry
Hi Sneha, Hug in the end we are all Nivren sympathizers. I just hating this track to the core. Today's episode is just unbearable. Jale pe namak chchidakane ke liye we have to torture ourselves with SIdya romance. (no offense to Sidya fan).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ShayafanFrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by niviren

I am so angry with the way the track is going. The end for of today's episode was so painful. Cry

sneha...how can ashly update dear...it is so painful...if she can't i'll give u a detail update......after reading it u can't love viren...
Hi Sana Hug how r u sweetie? Is there any precap for next week?

vids08FrozenRainashred12

Go to top