Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 45)

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hai namita..how r u dear.....just bring virnandu romance for a relief...if start to think abt viren may going to have another heart attack.......

hi Sana, I am good hw r you? We need this comic relief warna soch sock kar sar dard karne lagega...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRainanjaani07

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Jokes about Viren and Nandu apart
I completely agree with u Dear,   Now am actually getting fed up with the current track,  We want out Nivren magic back,  We miss them so  much,  and please no third person between them or else we will lose interest in the show,  We want our Favorite Jodi back,  Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase
[/QUOTE]

completely and wholeheartedly agree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan_Namita_diyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

snehuuuuuu....thanx 4 dat post...
yday i was alone speaking 4 nivi while all others wer thinking of viren...but today sana, milee, yati n u r there with me....TG...

no need to say thanx ashly...we have to speak abt the truth sometimes....from the last 5 months we stood up with viren...we always try to find some excuses for viren's mistakes..always try to see the things from viren's side...bt always forget abt nivi....now all r specifying abt nivi's confession......is it necessary to think abt viren all the time....no..it is not correct..sometimes we have to think from nivi's side too....nivedita still stays with viren and love him even after he give so much pain to her..bcz she loves him....now he brutally hurt her with his words....she try to understand him..she is also a human being and she deserves happiness...why nivedita has to suffer always..first from soods...then HL ,sid,divya,viren............what is this.......all r just use nivedita for their on purposes...so we have to talk on behalf of nivi until the real intention of viren revealed...is it nivi's mistake viren has a bad past...no....so why he torture her...there is so many other ways to take his revenge...then why nivedita.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

hi snehu miss u so much....i just want to chat with u after yesterday's episode....i am irritated with viren......no one thinks abt nivi is also a human being and she has some feelings....viren used her for his revenge and i am proud of nivi's willpower.....and i dont think nivi shld suffer all the craps without doing any mistakes.....and all r worried abt viren...what abt nivedita.....she has love for viren..and she try to express her love...bt he try to reject her love brutally.....what she has to do...now i can see only one victim..nivedita..all r sidelined for me......

Awww baby we all are here na to vent out... There is a saying na Man proposes and God disposes, it suits here We propose and CT's disclose (and they disclose the exact opposite of what we want to see) Big smile

ashred12FrozenRain

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I feel Nivi is exact replica of NT dadi but with less experience but going on the same path way

I have all the hope that she will see her day in sun...although shadows are overcast abover her head for so loooong...we all seem a little anxious to see whats in store for her future but i feel these shadows are the ones which are makign her strong!!

Each one of us has our own personality...if you see the first episodes of Nivedita sharma...I connected with her then and there...a motherless child who has a very demanding father and upon that financial instability with inferior complex from her cousins...but amongst all these she survived with her Dadi's views and values and held her head high...

She understood the realities of life at a very young age and I guess is more in sync with peoples feelings as she used to be so quite...so she has a unique ability to understand pain!! So she understood Divya's pain in an instant when Divya was feelign jealous...or now she understands Viren's pain....

For me she is the strongest character in CCBm as every ones lis is connected through her... be it viren, sid, divya, yash.... She has the ability to make a difference in all these lives and she is makign one..

Although i do get frustrated sometimes about her not being more vocal about her needs, her desires and her opnions...I guess she makes up for it in different ways...it is always not necessary to scream and yell your feelings to make the other person hear you.... and the perfect example of that is Nivi

More than anybody i always watch what steps Nivi will take and where her journey will lead....

Edited by mittusingh - 18 February 2011 at 7:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujavids08ShayafanFrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_-Swetha-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by ashred12

snehuuuuuu....thanx 4 dat post...
yday i was alone speaking 4 nivi while all others wer thinking of viren...but today sana, milee, yati n u r there with me....TG...

U r right Dear,  I think everyone is just thinking about Viren but wat about Nivi's feelings,  Poor Girl went against her family and married Viren,  Viren is at least in his house but wat about  Nivi,  though KS has forgiven her but if ever it happens that Nivi has to return to her house Am sure KS will tell her that she got married against his wish so she is suffering today,  She will have to bear up so many taunts of the world,  Poor Nivi how much is she suppose to bear, Many knew her love with Sid and how she is married to Viren,  they may say that she could not keep anyone happy, She loved one married another and still was not happy,  Nivi is strong enough to bear up all this,  I wonder for how long will this track carry on,  I cant see Nivi suffering so much,  She is being punished for no fault of hers

Seriously Diya its as if she is being punished for being a good human being Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Good morning girls how are you sweeties did anyone missed me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghvids08ShayafanFrozenRain_Namita_

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Ok girls....catch u all after the episode......

ShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top