NivRen: Missing love in relation - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
i agree.... i dont understand why everyone is so angry with viren by the way he is treating nivi.... here i remeber his dialogue which he said to nivi...ki hamesha log mujhe galat hi samajte hain..aur mein hi bura ban jata hoon.... omg... this is happening... i wrote in my previous posts also...that i am myself getting frustated by nivi's patience.... it might be the best solution in viren's case but she doesnot have time for being patient... i read todays article...and seriously i didnt like the fact where she said that first she will bring the family close to him..and then work on getting her place in his heart... seriously i would have liked to see it the other way round...

i have a question for everyone here.... if nivi choosing family over love is right...and viren is wrong ..then why wasnt sid right...when he choose family over his love? i dont want to use hard words here...but ever since sid has not been able to get his place back in our eyes... just bec he choose family over love and choose to be quiet and not support the truth...just bec he had respect for his family.... then what is nivi doing now... she is supporting the people who are treating her husband so wrongly...anyone can come and say anything to him..and she justs listens...quietly as if viren is wrong... why doesnt she support him...ok not in in wrong things...but atleast in the right things... like todays case of karela... yesterday ok she didnt support him..for chicken bec there was a pooja..and viren was wrong...but what abt today.... i was so mad when i heard viren saying that i have been listening this always since childhood....😭.... why did he have to say that...bec still no one realises what he wants... sometimes keeping quiet is a solution and sometimes it is not... as far as i feel in this case it is not the solution... there is no time to be patient...

isnt viren suffering a lot...he is punishing himself by trying to be nalayak....does he need to go through this much suffering again... bec he feels no one will support him..no one thinks what he did was right... and all his expectations from nivi have also disappointed him bigtime...
True agree with everyone here when he said her she can leave her as it is not her majboori and till today everyone showed they are tolerating because he is their majboori. DS shows he is tolerating because of Nivi's insistance. Yaar better give him puinishment of let him go out of house and break all the ties rather than treating as stranger or burden in the house. When Nivi made soyabean keema to decieve him and Sid said with your efforts daraar will removed but it's not only Nivi who should make efforts the family also needs to make efforts. They should show that they love him always ask him to eat with them till what time he will say no. One day he will do as they want.

Viren did this only with Nivi he keeps on showing his love again and again keeps calling her and she couldn't refuse if the same approach others including Nivi had tried keep telling I love you and we want to spend time with you will be able to say No for long. He asked about Divorce because he wants to end the pretense the dhoka but Nivi needs to tell him it's not dhoka and she indeed loves him.
Originally posted by Anisha_91

ASMA DI!!! I LOVED YOU ANALYSIS!!!

and Di i agree with you. i am not at all angry at him for his behaviour. It was expected. I mean come on this is not the time when he would appreciate what she does.We just can't at any cost expect a nice reply from him now can we? He is far to angry for anything like that. He thinks its all sympathy and Nivi has to be strong and deal with it. 

Its true Nivi has to confess its high time she does. He needs to be able to trust her he needs to know that she isn't doing it just because she is his wife and its her 'responsibility' he needs to know that its for love, she is with him cos she LOVES HIM!!! lol sorry just got a little frustrated then hence the capital ate 'loves him' lmao

I also say don't believe the precap this is exactly the reaction the CTs wanted from the viewers but sorry i still think Viren's behaviour is understandable lol x

Hi Anisha jaan, thanks for liking my analysis sweetie🤗 I always feel my thoughts are scattered and maybe it doesnt make proper sense like it does in my head!!

It's ok, im frustrated too, i want her to tell him she loves him, SHOW him she loves him!! Maybe his response will not be so good but at least it's out there in the open and he can't hide from it. He does need to trust her and he can't properly unless she is clear about her feelings for him.

Pre-cap yep, there's no point worrying over it yet or getting angry, the CT's have done this so many times its un-countable! He is hurt, he's had this hurt inside him for a looong time, it won't go overnight and it will be painful for those close to him and Nivi is the closest to him!! Hope that made sense
Thanks Rach for opening a new thread. Nice intro and title. Confusion still continues, before it was MP confusion and now Viren's attitude. Anyways you are right Soods are making same mistake again before they punished him for nothing and now they are not punishing him even him is making biggest blunders of his life. They are just simply helping him ruining his life.

Sweetie could you please include list of Nivren threads in your intro from the old thread?
Originally posted by anjaani07

Moni, hi jaan, i agree with ur points and also ur points in ur analysis in the last thread 🤗

I read the article this morning and the first thing i thought when i read he gives the money to charity was that it was a nice thing to do! Then i realised that the family wouldnt think so and felt sad at how they wud tell him off again

I also was hoping that Nivi would offer to make the karela for him even if he refused. And Viren is right, why is there so much silence as soon as he walks in?!! I don't understand, he is ur son, grandson, ur blood and he is hurt and in pain, why are u not showing more love towards him?! You know, when i used to watch earlier epis, where YD was favouritising Sid, i used to wonder is Viren adopted or something! That was before we really knew anything about the past but it once crossed my mind. I just don't understand this family at all!! It seems as tho they are 'putting up with him' in the hope that NIVI will make him 'better'!! Why are they not trying??! 

PS: sorry to rant but i am so annoyed at them!
Asma I agree see the difference in their treatment as soon as Viren enters the scene or Sid enters the scene. When Viren entered all have frown on their face and when Sid entered they greeted him asked him how is he and make him sit with them. If they really wish to turn Viren good they should deal with him in a better way rather than just ignoring him. No one offered him tea. See the difference between him and his family. His family kept on hurting him but he kept on greeting them today his tolerance was over all started ignoring him.
i'm actually kind of  Happy and excited because yesterday I saw the promo on YouTube, why I'm actually kind of happy instead of being sad about is because its needed for Nivi to realize that she loves Viren as much as Viren loves her and the separation is needed for them both so that one Viren will realize that he misses Nivi and loves her very much as we saw in the preview episodes that he cares about her lot even though hes denying it by being rude to her and showing how bad he is actually and the second reason for the separation for Nivi is so that Nivi will also realize that she loves Viren very much and that she cares about him alot even though shes doing this as duty as his wife but I can totally understand Viren frustration that Nivi isn't telling him that she loves Viren and cares about him lot and maybe when once they separate, they'll start to think about each other in their mind so I'm actually kind of Happy and excited about the new promo because it will be needed for both them to realize how much importance they have in each others lives when they get divorce each other but I'm eagerly waiting when Nivi will confess her feelings towards Viren. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True agree with everyone here when he said her she can leave her as it is not her majboori and till today everyone showed they are tolerating because he is their majboori. DS shows he is tolerating because of Nivi's insistance. Yaar better give him puinishment of let him go out of house and break all the ties rather than treating as stranger or burden in the house. When Nivi made soyabean keema to decieve him and Sid said with your efforts daraar will removed but it's not only Nivi who should make efforts the family also needs to make efforts. They should show that they love him always ask him to eat with them till what time he will say no. One day he will do as they want.

Viren did this only with Nivi he keeps on showing his love again and again keeps calling her and she couldn't refuse if the same approach others including Nivi had tried keep telling I love you and we want to spend time with you will be able to say No for long. He asked about Divorce because he wants to end the pretense the dhoka but Nivi needs to tell him it's not dhoka and she indeed loves him.
exactly .... rightly said....
I am so sick of this track.... Well it is nice to see Kinshuks brilliant acting and same can be said about Neha, BUT

I mean come on... I have so many expectations when this track started and it is loosing its charm already. What Viren is doing is what the character demands... Be bad and become bad and make people cry as they have made you cry several times... 

BUT 

NIVI, come on yaar... He loves you already for your calmness, patience, forgivning and loving personality. He needs NIVI, who only belongs to HIM and no one else. He needs to feel that, to be shown to and it has to be shown to the rest of the family as well. Just cleaning his mess is not enough, but what about making his favorite dishes without him asking for it? 

What about showing him that u love him in different ways like asking him out or making him scared by somehow showing that he is loosing you? 

Babysteps are not required here... I would have seen Nivi decorating the room as Divya did for Sid... Viren would have yelled etc. but still, this shows that u care for him and want him... They are so many ACTIVE ways to show your love... BUT... ab koun samjhaye inhe... 

Soods... Just do not wanna talk about them... They talk much and does NOTHING. They just wait that other's do their stuff and then they can live happily ever after. None of them will be affected by Viren or Nivi leaving the house... Egocentric morons...

I think even CTs are repenting that they have shown Viren to be the stalker... Too many loose ends and soo many unanswered questions. I hope that they soon do something about it. 

A really good serial is going to be wasted by here & now solutions... This does not work at all... 
I agree with u all,  I also feel Nivi should confess her love for him and that too in front of the whole family and tell that she cannot live without him and she is doing all this because not only she is his wife and DIL of the house also because she loves him the most and he is the best thing that has ever happened to her,  and that she will never leave and want him and needs him in her life,   and she cannot live without him,  I really wish this happens, and also she should say she wants to spend her whole life loving him and only him,  and she wants to make the fake marriage turn to real,
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
Asma I agree see the difference in their treatment as soon as Viren enters the scene or Sid enters the scene. When Viren entered all have frown on their face and when Sid entered they greeted him asked him how is he and make him sit with them. If they really wish to turn Viren good they should deal with him in a better way rather than just ignoring him. No one offered him tea. See the difference between him and his family. His family kept on hurting him but he kept on greeting them today his tolerance was over all started ignoring him.

That's exactly what i meant Rach, there is such a clear difference btwn the 2 of them are treated and today just highlighted it, there always has been this difference and there still is. No-one offered him tea, asked how he was, where he was, nothing, just silence. How is this going to help him at all? What was the point in him even staying if this is how he gets treated?? They're just making him feel worse than he already does, I actually wanted to hug CC today when she called him back, at least someone did! I wish Nivi had done that, even if his response would have been harsher than it was with his mum.