Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 3)

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Rachu... Thanks for the new thread dear.. agreeing with your points.... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Congratzz NIVRENIANS for d new thread n Rachuu my jaan ,Wht shld i say ? U said it all . NIvRen love each other but they r nt confessing it . n till d time they will nt confess it , their relationshp will b as Uljha rope

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by vids08

hi vids.... i know what u r saying...that nivi is not to be balmed for what happened to him...but think from his point of view... why r we always thinking from nivi's point of view... viren personally would never treat her like this...we know he loves her..and the anger is getting out on her for 2 reasons....
firstly he wants her to say that she loves him... getting no reaction from her is frustating him... and secondly he knows that she is the wall bet him and his family... as long as nivi is in front of him, he would never be able to hurt dadasaheb and sid.... as i mentioned in my yesterday's post also that the second ad is more after viren takes the salary money for some reason and spends it....leaving his family's reputation at stake... and hence nivi must be asking ds for another chance... and this is going to be the reason of he going to the extreme of getting the divorce... he knows that he cant do anything if nivi is here... and he purposely is doing this to hurt her..bec in a way she is supporting his family and not him... earlier in our posts we were discussing that after the truth is out...we have to see that will nivi again choose family over love as she has always done...or will she choose love over family this time... and we all expected her to choose love... but unfortunately she has again choosen family over love... and this is what is hurting viren... he always chose love against family for nivi..but nivi has not yet accepted her love to him and moreover she is supporting his family who have always treated him wrongly..... what is he supposed to do.... i was surprised that nivi still doesnt think of making karela for viren on her own to show she cares abt him...didnt viren tell nivi that karela was never made for him... she is still not thinking with heart...and i dont think viren is wrong in any way... if he is treating nivi the way he is... i would have loved to see her support viren but still make him realise that they love him... with the way the family is treating him right now, how is he supposed to leave his arrogance and attitude.... they still dont consider him family... when he is around everyone becomes silent... and when he asks for something....they say he cant have it.... today i expected nivi to come forward and say viren i'll make it for u...when dadi said no... but seeing his family's behaviour i dont think he is wrong in any way...and worst of all nivi is not understanding it.... instead of making viren correct his ways..why doesnt she work something with the family to show that ur family loves and cares abt him...u wont need to ask him to change then..he will realise it himself...

OMG sahuja exceleentt dear Clap u wrote my heart wht i was wanting 2 tell 2 evry1 but couldn't write it . thanxx ear .

Wht 2 say ? nothng 2 b disaggreed . It's reallyy high time ki nivi shld confess her love 2wds him. I agree ki nivi stil seeng n givng preference 2 family over love . She is telling viren 2 change . she thnks tht viren is wrong . but why she is nt thkng ki soods r also wrong . why she is nt making them understand ? why still she is nt able 2 understand tht family still is hurting viren by their nonsense comments . AngryCry She still thnks tht viren's pain is just a misunderstanding . Cry

me 2 felt so bad for viren 2dy in th hall scene . We all saw Nivi's pain becozz She cries , becozz we all thnk frm Nivi's,pov but wht abt Viren haan ? tht poor guy . eventhough He wants 2 cry he can't  Even though He wants 2 say every1 ki Hu much he loves every1 but he can'tt . n rachu wht punishment yaar ? Does dis punshment is nt enough for him ki He is wishfully tryng 2 show himself bad 2 every1 ? Dis punishment is nt enough ? Cry I 2 expected tht Nivi shld hav came forward in tht scene regarding tht karela thng but No she didn't . but No1 is sayng tht . Every1 is seeng Nivi's oain but why no1 is seeng Viren's pain ? 2dy hu ridiculouslyy YSD told him ki " rela nahi banega , aur kuch kha lena "  I mean ridiculous ki now also no1 is understanding him . AngryCry . HU badlyy Every1 was getting silent when He was coming . why ? do any1 told him 2 sit wid them n enjoy ? leave for sometime wheather he would hav agrred or nt but They shld hav atleast tried it. But no Asusual they ignored him just becozz of their silly ego Angry . I 2 hoped ki Nivi wll say tht She will make karela for him , again leave wheather wht he will say after but She shld hav said it . but NO she 2 supported his wrong family indirectlyy whch is why Viren is more frustated on her

I will never blame Viren whtever he is dong or is he is arrogant 2 every1 . I completlyy understand his feelings

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7sahujasavera2007sihuwadi..dollanjaani07_Namita_SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Ya Millie I actually agree with you on upfront he is showing he is playing with their reputation and doing wrong but if you see he is helping those who needs money instead of using it in wrong deeds like spending it in pub, bar drug etc. It's this side of him should be revealed to him. Everyone tells him that he is doing wrong and I bet he himself knows he is doing wrong but no one tell him what good he is doing. Nivi did it on the day of confrontation when she said he give her happiness after he said he was pretending. Now also they should tell him that he tried to harm them but what good he gave them. He returned blessing of poor to them. Salary was just delayed will be given to workers but no one would have thought of helping needy the way Viren did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujalamssihuSofna_Namita_diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Apt intro n title Rach.Hug... I'm confused what exactly the Cv'z r trying to portray..Confused..

Viren i undrstnd where he's coming from.....altho his actions seem childishLOL...His trying to aggaravate this family into 'feeling'....Cz they arn't..whatever DS said after Viren truth....being soft towards him for few days...bending rules..hw a decison of then for good can turn out opposite...they are just words....The whole family except VD n  nw CC to some extent..are just tolerating him n his antics.....their expression alone says it all as soon as he appears infront of them.

Viren said so true..when he wasnt doing bad he was constantly accused of it..now he will live up to that reputation..This is automatic reaction..the rebellious attitude...!!!

Nivi is wanting to help Viren, trying to mke him realise how much his family loves him. What undertsnding can she put  in to his heart when he cannot feel it himself...
I cnt decide who's side she's on....atm Viren needs her most....Many of the things he may say n do will seem harsh.....But Nivi knows the inner Viren....She is aware he is doing all this to push  her n all away...she shud not get affected...she herself said after returning the party night...'what Viren alone has suffered, all of them put togethr havn't suffered that much'....That alone shud be her motivation to crack this facade he's putting up, he is starved of love, attention, a simple smile from the elders when he walks in, little things like making food he likes, to punished/scolded when he does wrong, praised when done right.....Given his own respect as a human being.....!!!

The Cv'z somewhere destroyed the track with having Viren as Stalker.....even then it may hav not been as bad if they hadn't shown Nivi to be physically attacked DeadDead

Sofna Di!!! Hug Heyyy how are you doing Di???

Di i agree with you Nivi has to be stronger she knows the inner Viren she also knows how stubborn he is so she should not get affected she has to be stronger. When she promised to do this she knew that there are going to be many hurdles but she should be able to overcome that without getting affected. at the end of the day he is seriously hurt and he suffered far too much so this should be her motive as you have said. She has to be a lot stronger than this cos Viren is far too stubborn (awwwww) lol x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

i just cnt wait 4 tomm epi..maybe we will get somthing new...Tongue

congratzz for da new thread...Nivren and CCBM Rox..Embarrassed

So true yaar , Even I can't wait for tomm epi . I want 2 see wht exactlyy hapenns b/w NivRen whch forced Viren 2 say dis 2 VD ?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamswadi..dollanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Its clear it will be very difficult for Nivi to get back Viren, But once she confesses her love to him and makes in confident that she is always there for him and she will stand by him whole life,  am sure gradually he will change,  But even now he is not bad,  yesterday his expressions showed it all,  after Nivi left the room and he threw the clothes again from the cupboard, he checked if anyone was there and he made the room tidy again, and after that his expressions showed it all that he is trying his best to bring hatred in everyone;s heart for him, But I am sure the whole family may be angry with him,  but Nivi will never get angry on him, as she is fully aware he is pretending,  and he still has an innocent heart

sahujawadi..dollAnisha_91_Namita_NiViren-Rajmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agrre rachu Sods r behavng wid Viren asif heis some burden on them n they want 2 remove tht burden wid help of Nivi . RIDICULOUS .
no1 is tryng 2 understand his pain , Do any1 tried 2 talk 2 him in alone , make him sit n ask abt his feelings , reasons for his hatred 2wds his family ? no . nt evn VD who loves Viren so much . If she is nt geeting then wht 2 say abt those heartless peoples .

coolgirl7lamswadi..dollSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinny

Go to top