Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 22)

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
@Sahuja ya i agree me too don't think Nivi will leave that sood house coz she has promised BS ki she will bring Viren back n u r right Viren luvs Nivi truely but doesn't want 2 show his emotoins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Hello All, I have browsed through the posts in this thread and thank u for opening this thread. I just love Nivi-Viren.  And I like u all nivi-viren fans for supporting them.

Here is what i want to say, and there may be repetitions and u may disagree.

DS has shown a difference between viren and SS even before this stalking was revealed. DS was not ready to take viren into the business and give him responsibility. The scene where viren requests DS to allow him to go to Delhi to rectify his mistake, remember what YD says, "yeh yaha rehke bhi kya karta hai?" and u could see the expression on viren's face.

DS has given Nivi one month to change viren. Is it only, fully and absolutely Nivi's responsibility to change viren and wash the sood's dirty linens.  DS is holding nivi responsible for viren's tantrum and actions, and the looks he gives her OMG. Come on grandpa she is trying to get back ur lost grandchild even after all that has happened with her, with no fault of hers, and what u do scold her and make her responsible for viren's action.

After SS chose his family over nivi, nivi told SS that she had asked him for his love and company and not anything else. When viren wants the same from her, what is she herself doing now? I agree with what some of u said that why blame SS.

I agree with SOFNA that viren has great qualities and if used in right direction can work wonders.

Milee1014 liked ur posts, but I do not agree with this statement "how can you ask me to leave, you were the one who made me fall in love with you". As far as I know Nivi told him that she had lost hope that there would ever be love her life, but with viren in her life she started believing that there could be love in her life". She has yet out rightly not told him that she loves him. She is still holding back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujagmann2010FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Nivi is the only person who can tame the shrew and for that she will have to stay in the sood house to do it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with you sahuja separation is not going to happen and Nivi will stay there but I am really disappointed why they hadn't show the events in detail we kept on speculating where Viren use to disappear, how stalking happened but they didn't show that it was finished like a small kids act though it's a punishable crime.
They still have so many issues pending and not getting into depth of anything
  1. Keshav innocence
  2. Sid Nivi past in front of Divya
  3. JAAL's truth I don't understand how they can forget Jaal's crime so easily. Their crime killed Bhuvan which leads to Nirmala suicide and ruining peace of 2 families but it is long forgotten case.
  4. I am still waiting for every revealiation.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaVirMan_ArShigmann2010ashred12-yati-FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Congrats Nams..

Diya.. I agree, watever be d reasons, only nivi, vd n cc r making any effort..

CCBM_fan.. U said d rite song for nivren..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010-yati-FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I really want NT dadi to give him a slap wen he brings d divorce thing.. Its long pending.. Some1 has to do it n who better than dadi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@sahuja..... Not only u but I also used 2 favour viren.....earlier...n believe me I still love our nivren....I know he is in pain.....at d same tym nivi is feeling more pain dan any other member of sood family 4 viren....that's why she is trying hard.....
But viren is not in accepting mode r8 now.... he is angy wid sood family n wid himself also....thats why he is not understanding nivi's concern 4 him.....
I'm favouring short separation ....coz may b tab tak viren ka gussa kum ho jaye... he starts seeing things little bit more positively.... n nivi thinkhs r8 now that she has 2 do all thing as a duty of bahu n patni...so she may realize dat itz not only duty but coz of luv she is doing all these things....

but Yes seperation hona na hona Cts ke haath hai ....we can only express our opinion....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone....i left early yesterday so i can't share my point of view......so now came here to burst out my frustration.....pls dont throw chappels at me....bcz i'm so annoyed and want to share it with u people.....

firstly,rachu thanks for opening a new thread.....Brilliant introduction...and apt name for our new thread......

I hate this current track.....wednesday's episode is really a comic relief for me....bt yesterday's one is totally discouraging....i prefer the non viren parts in yestrerday's episode......Even if viren loves nivi it can't be done like this......

I'm stood up with viren from the last 5 months....bt i lost my patience after yesterday's episode......i always try to convince myself when viren done something bad....when viren left nivi alone in that pub i thought he may wait there and arranges the taxi for her....bt now i think all r just wrong.......

Now someone says its not viren's mistake....its nivi's fault...bcz viren is doing all these for nivi to proclaim abt her love......the only medicine to cure him is she has to confess her love.....Bt if u people ask me abt this ....i must say there is no need for nivi's confession so early.......firstly she has to show a mirror to him that he is not bad......

How can we forget that viren done an unforgivable mistake by stalking her wife....giving so much of pain and stress to her....is this love......... and what's the need of her confession..she is still with him only because of her love for viren......she already forgive him......bt now he is wrong......pls tell me is this dialogue from nivi is enough for viren to understand her love....."how can you ask me to leave, you were the one who made me fall in love with you"

Ok now we can think viren is afraid of his love and thinks he is not worthy in her life and dont deserves her love......and he want to push her from his love....and behaves so rudely with her because she is not leaving him....

so for me there is no need for a confession so early...firstly nivi has to show he is not bad and he is worthy....instead of confessing her love she has to develope self confidence in viren.....

i'm not angry towards viren....just can't bear his rude behaviour towards nivi.....i know to reach to a conclusion so early is wrong..so i'm waiting for the coming episodes....

And i just want to ask some questions to the CT's...if u ever come into this thread pls read it......U developed such a nice character viren..we love him so much....and u showed so many mystery tracks.....bt now u people start a new track without finishing the previous ones...we r not fools....if we used the time spent for  thinking abt the stalker incidents for some good purpose then we may achieve something good in our life.....now u people said that he done all these  bcz he has a traumatized past.....it is not convincing......u have to reveal abt each stalking activity in detail....

More than these MP things pls show some glimpses of viren's love to nivi....it is irritating to see he has no expressions in his face even when he was not looking at nivi....if he really love nivi there shld be a guilty look in his face....bt he dont show anything like this....and is it necessary that only woman can have patience and love...it is somewhat wrong...and how can u show that viren sitting in the pooja wearing shoes...it is a disrespect to god and prayers...there is so many other ways to prove viren wrong....if u people want to show viren is fully engrossed in revenge mode and dont love nivi then pls bring the seperation track and show that it  will give some wisdom to viren....bcz why nivi suffering all these craps without doing any mistakes...and why the soods depend too much on nivi..is she is a goddess or something..she is also a human and have feelings....pls dont hurt her too much..it is a humble request....

sorry guys for this long post...pls forgive me if i wrote something wrong................

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08Shayafangmann2010-yati-ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top