Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 137)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26058

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren


Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen


I know what you are saying but everytime the target is Nivi only. Actually I just hate the concept that you hate Sid and you are torturing Nivi. Pehle waala reason hi accha tha when he was thinking Nivi as dushman ki beti because of whom his dadaji were in this condition. Then atleast his tortures can be little justified because he hated her but the reason they give now because you hate sid so hurt your wife. Seriously when I think about his game, the pain Nivi went through because of this I just hate Viren. Then I actually want him to suffer not make other suffer. Then I wish he should be punished badly for torturing innocent soul and not even repenting it. This is actually a unforgivable crime and we people are actually thinking what Nivi should do or she should confess her love to such a person who wronged her this much because he had very bad past.

I agree that what viren did is unpardonable.
Viren's character is a person who has been devoid of love when needed most and is filled with anger and hatred. Handing him over to police will just aggravate it. The family love will help it. Nivi has grown to be a strong woman and more understanding than others, she alone can understand his pain as she herself has faced her mother's loss,
her father neglected her as he himself was going through stress, the family had to go through a lot of hardship the insults she faced.But, she had NT dadi. Viren had anyone.
U guys may probably hate me for this, but don't hate me so much to keep me away.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren


Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen


I know what you are saying but everytime the target is Nivi only. Actually I just hate the concept that you hate Sid and you are torturing Nivi. Pehle waala reason hi accha tha when he was thinking Nivi as dushman ki beti because of whom his dadaji were in this condition. Then atleast his tortures can be little justified because he hated her but the reason they give now because you hate sid so hurt your wife. Seriously when I think about his game, the pain Nivi went through because of this I just hate Viren. Then I actually want him to suffer not make other suffer. Then I wish he should be punished badly for torturing innocent soul and not even repenting it. This is actually a unforgivable crime and we people are actually thinking what Nivi should do or she should confess her love to such a person who wronged her this much because he had very bad past.

I agree that what viren did is unpardonable.
Viren's character is a person who has been devoid of love when needed most and is filled with anger and hatred. Handing him over to police will just aggravate it. The family love will help it. Nivi has grown to be a strong woman and more understanding than others, she alone can understand his pain as she herself has faced her mother's loss,
her father neglected her as he himself was going through stress, the family had to go through a lot of hardship the insults she faced.But, she had NT dadi. Viren had anyone.
U guys may probably hate me for this, but don't hate me so much to keep me away.



Hey why should we hate u,  everyone has the right to give his/her views here,  and here u r right,  Nivi had NT dadi for her,  she also had her brother Yash though small,  but she had someone with her,  But Viren was left all alone.  So one can understand Viren's state of mind,  how much hatred he must be having for his Family,  And u know when a person who has never got his family's love and suddenly when someone tries to shower lots and lots of love on u it becomes indigestible. its may be difficult for him to digest the fact that after giving Nivi so much of pain and sufferings still Nivi is showering love on him,  It will surely take time for him to realise it but he surely will realise it that he is a Good human being and everyone loves him a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26058

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by niviren

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren


Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen





Hey why should we hate u,  everyone has the right to give his/her views here,  and here u r right,  Nivi had NT dadi for her,  she also had her brother Yash though small,  but she had someone with her,  But Viren was left all alone.  So one can understand Viren's state of mind,  how much hatred he must be having for his Family,  And u know when a person who has never got his family's love and suddenly when someone tries to shower lots and lots of love on u it becomes indigestible. its may be difficult for him to digest the fact that after giving Nivi so much of pain and sufferings still Nivi is showering love on him,  It will surely take time for him to realise it but he surely will realise it that he is a Good human being and everyone loves him a lot


Totally agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 3705

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
hello Diya u r absolutely right Nivi had NT dadi n Yash wid her but poor VirenCryhe was alone he never got luv n care 4m his familyCry i hope he will realize his luv 4 Nivi very soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Mim,  Yes Dear I also feel Viren will soon realise this,  and i would not be surprising that NT dadi and Nivi both will help Viren in this matter,

Do u all think Viren is aware of JAAL's sins of what they did to Nivi's family,  Jawahar killed Bhuvan and put the blame on KS, may be this is the guilt in Viren that is pushing her away from him,  because he feels his family is resposnsible for all the pains in Nivi and her Family's life,  He knows if Nivi is there she will not allow him to punish them,  when she is away he will be able to punish his parents and Dadi for all the pain caused to Nivi's family,  He knows Nivi and NT have a big heart and they will forgive the family btu he is not in the mood of forgiving anyone,  and wants to punish them in his own way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26058

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hello Mim,  Yes Dear I also feel Viren will soon realise this,  and i would not be surprising that NT dadi and Nivi both will help Viren in this matter,

Do u all think Viren is aware of JAAL's sins of what they did to Nivi's family,  Jawahar killed Bhuvan and put the blame on KS, may be this is the guilt in Viren that is pushing her away from him,  because he feels his family is resposnsible for all the pains in Nivi and her Family's life,  He knows if Nivi is there she will not allow him to punish them,  when she is away he will be able to punish his parents and Dadi for all the pain caused to Nivi's family,  He knows Nivi and NT have a big heart and they will forgive the family btu he is not in the mood of forgiving anyone,  and wants to punish them in his own way


Diya, this would be interesting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
This is going to sound really silly, but the thing I really miss is Nivren holding handsLOL. These two used to find hundred excuses to hold hands, its been sooo long, really miss it.

Edited by slmu - 20 February 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

This is going to sound really silly, but the thing I really miss is Nivren holding handsLOL. These two used to find hundred excuses to hold hands, its been sooo long, really miss it.


I think u r right, I used to love the way they used to hold hands,  but now we are really missing all these things,  Wish we get back all these soon, Can's wait anymore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1177

Jetinder 0 1177 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5462

Luminous_Lins 7 5462 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Yash is missing!!

Author: taani21   Replies: 2   Views: 643

taani21 2 643 17 July 2010 at 5:39pm by .ayesha.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index