Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Missing love in relation (Page 13)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Millie I agree Nivi can't confess her love but she should show somekind of support na not the majboori. It would have been better if she had shouted at him, even given him to police and left him for stalking rather than treating him the way she is treating. But if she has decided to forgive him as she knows he is good person at heart then she should have tried better approach to make him around actually she herself persuing him to take Divorce from her.
Look instead of saying that you did wrong by stealing money which he intentionally did as he thinks he is bad they should tell yes you did wrong by stealing money but you also did right by giving them to needy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Sofna_Namita_

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Right now, in the situation Viren is I want Nivi to always stand by him, showing him how much she cares and loves (confession is not necessary here, there are so many ways you can show other person you are loved)for him as a wife,friend. Not just by cleaning after him, she needs to work differently to show the real Viren to the family, she is not trying from that angle at all. Up until now what was she doing other than cleaning after him, manipulated him to sit in pooja which he doesnot like,standing with the family when they are ignoring him altogether. I don't think it will help at all to bring out the real Viren. She needs to plan a strategy and work on it.

Hi Milee.......As usual wonderful posts..a pleasure to read......

@red: I think thats what most want to see...Nivi standing by him n for him....which is not being clearly/deliberately  shown by th Cv'z.......

n Yr right..Confession isn't the Only way to show yr love...I'm one such person..it's easier to draw blood from a stone than to get me to confess how much i like someone.....LOLLOLLOL..even with my family..but thru my  action, behaviour, care, affection..u will automatically undertsnd how much that person means to meEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...'Actions speak louder than words'Wink..n Viren families actions speak for themselves..that they havn't nor want to accept the situation.....they jst want to forget it like  a bad dream, hence ignoring Viren doing whatever he wants!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Btw where is everyone, Mahi, Ketty, Navz, Simi, Anju, Payal n rest..has everyone stopped their analysis??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
U no Rach I'm eager to se what exactly leads to Viren getting divorce papers....n in the promo.. Nivi dznt' look shocked ...jst uncomfortable he is doing this in4nt of everyone

milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie I agree Nivi can't confess her love but she should show somekind of support na not the majboori. It would have been better if she had shouted at him, even given him to police and left him for stalking rather than treating him the way she is treating. But if she has decided to forgive him as she knows he is good person at heart then she should have tried better approach to make him around actually she herself persuing him to take Divorce from her.
Look instead of saying that you did wrong by stealing money which he intentionally did as he thinks he is bad they should tell yes you did wrong by stealing money but you also did right by giving them to needy.
Yes, Rachu you remember we actually wanted her to yell at him, beat him (I mean to say not hardly) but something which shows how much she was hurt but it did not happen but she said the wrong thing that you are not Sid's brother which broke hell for him.
I want her to stand with him not with family even physically I mean to say, when he is sitting all alone near that chair while eating I want her to be there like yesterday how she insisted that he give her the shirt to stich. I am hoping with this Divorce thing she will take that drastic step which will make him realize the real person inside him.

Lets wait and see what she will say to him after the money been stolen, I want her to point the bad and the good infront of the family. Lets see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

U no Rach I'm eager to se what exactly leads to Viren getting divorce papers....n in the promo.. Nivi dznt' look shocked ...jst uncomfortable he is doing this in4nt of everyone
He is eager to push her away from him to tell her he doesn't care about her and she can leave him. Article didn't mentioned about divorce paper that will she go back to her house or she will stay there. They are just telling a shocking twist and what is that shocking twist even I am waiting for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I must say u just can't get a better wife than Nivedita , she's so sweet n understanding .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I'm sure her efforts n prayers will change Viren n heal his past wounds forever n patch up his relationship with the entire family especially Sid n Dadaji.

Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top