Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Gargi welcome to NivRen thread

Millie I just have to say on confrontation day Nivi told dadaji that Viren become like this because of their ignorance. Now everyone is repeating the same thing ignorance game with him. No one shouts at him or ask him why is he doing this. No one make him sit and tell we do love you Viren. At least start trying then only he will understand. Just giving into his demand, looking at him what is he doing and staring him continuously is not going to solve the matter. If everyone adament to change him then do it properly or label him culprit and ask him to leave but why these people are torturing him as well themselves.

u no Rach hw they say 'Old habits die hard'...they will cont to do this ..jst like by seeing Sid face they knew he was worried..n everyone asked him.....they cant see the sme on Viren,  HE IS ALMOST LIKE NOT HERE FOR THEM.....N in a  way its expecetd too..cz they cannot chnge overnight,,,,even CC,,,, the mother in her might hav woken a bit....but not entirely...mayb the divorce papaers will gain SOEM reaction....๐Ÿ˜† 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

If she truthfully looks in to herself..she will realise that Viren is the person she has loved as a lover.......n mayb that is y she didn't react too harshly when the stalker was revealed....as on one hand he was the person who was making her life hell ....yet the next moment when she realised the depth of his pain.....n doznt that happen that ones own pain eases in the face of  seeing the  person whom u love is suffering!!!

I want to see both of them fall in love again๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sofna, I agree with you dear. and yes me tooooo wants to see them fall in love again. Didn't I tell you just now I am sooooo selfish in that regrds. If we take his words tht it was all natak, if for natak he did like that and for reality how much romantic can he become๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Got to go, my husband is back need to prepare dinner. Nice talking to you Sofna after a long time.

Rachu, see you tomorrow dear take care and you too Mac, see you tomorrow and take care.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u no Rach hw they say 'Old habits die hard'...they will cont to do this ..jst like by seeing Sid face they knew he was worried..n everyone asked him.....they cant see the sme on Viren,  HE IS ALMOST LIKE NOT HERE FOR THEM.....N in a  way its expecetd too..cz they cannot chnge overnight,,,,even CC,,,, the mother in her might hav woken a bit....but not entirely...mayb the divorce papaers will gain SOEM reaction....๐Ÿ˜† 

You know girls, that is what I am saying that there is no communication between the family and Viren, so how will they know that he is good person at heart and how will he know that they love him for who he is. I hope Nivi acts as mediator for them to communicte, right now as Sofna said Viren as if doesnot exists for them, he is like a stranger in his own home, that is the reason he feels suffocated.
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm super excited 2 meet the rest of the gang n I'm sure we'll b great friends , u guys r so endearing n really love the friendly atmo here , I'm a huge fan of Kinshuk n I find him really very attractive n goodlooking ,he's hot n really a fantastic actor , he makes Viren come out so real , may I know from where u guys r ? I belong 2 India.N, I'll join in the discussion as frequently as possible from now on.

Yup u will love the rest of the Nivrenians.๐Ÿ˜ณ...i too joined arnd dec...n jst com straight to this thread...dnt even venture in to main forum.๐Ÿ˜›....this place is addictive with discussion n analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Me too strted watching CCBM in Nov for Kinshuk n hw well he portareyd teh role of Viren...n slowly as i caught up with NivRen epi..became hooked on the couple...they are incomplete w/out the other.
I'm from Uk๐Ÿ˜Š
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

True anyway lets see what next is going to happen and what actually he is going to do now after stealing and divorce papers. In promo also his eyes were showing more pain then Nivi when he was yelling at her to tell them how much he torchured her.
Sofna thumbnail

Millie here is another loophole we still are not convinced that whatever he did was all natak how Nivi so easily believe that was all natak because of stalking. I mean when Nivi was telling Viren she doesn't love him he was telling you love me and he could actually read her face but she is not able to read his face that he madly loves her. She understood he is gentleman who is good at heart because he didn't crossed his limits but he couldn't see how much he cares and love her. She is not understanding him right now as she is also taking his words and is not trying to understand meanings behind those words.

But how cud it hav been natak..he didnt even knw who she was.....n wen the  time he fell in love n confessed..he didn't knw that she n Sid had a r/ship??  He is just trying to show his family how 'bad' as they had labelled him ..he is....n Nivi
Sofna thumbnail

True anyway lets see what next is going to happen and what actually he is going to do now after stealing and divorce papers. In promo also his eyes were showing more pain then Nivi when he was yelling at her to tell them how much he torchured her.

Yes with Everyone he as to prove his love again n again...n they all jst expected him to undertsnd that of course they love him..๐Ÿคข....She was prolly the only person he genuinely loved w/out any otehr fellings shadowing it..n it must be torture to go for that drastic step to remove her from his life !!!

Anyway nearly 1am here..Rach after looooooooong i spoke to u...Loved it....Tc....hugs
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

RACHU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I LOVE THE INTRO DIIII!!!!
Its so true, it's just about how love is lost right now between paitence and attitude, but love is poweful and will pave a way!!

Sorry I couldn't be active much. It's just non stop constant exams for the past 2 weeks has driven me to insanity and stress, and so tonight, I thought "FORGET EXAMS! REVISED TOO TOO TOO MUCH"
Sooooo, I made a VM for my Di's instead on my FAVOURITE indian song right now, called Mere Bina ... Its just a pure collection of all the SWEETEST, CUTEST AND AWESOMEST NivRen moments from all their dates and dance dates and ... just pure cuteness!!

And its just before the SPA anyway, so one last time for all the cutest NivReness before SPA!

Here's the VM:

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I loved making it!!!
LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!!
๐Ÿค—
Errgh, better get back to revision now!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

RACHU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
I LOVE THE INTRO DIIII!!!!
Its so true, it's just about how love is lost right now between paitence and attitude, but love is poweful and will pave a way!!

Sorry I couldn't be active much. It's just non stop constant exams for the past 2 weeks has driven me to insanity and stress, and so tonight, I thought "FORGET EXAMS! REVISED TOO TOO TOO MUCH"
Sooooo, I made a VM for my Di's instead on my FAVOURITE indian song right now, called Mere Bina ... Its just a pure collection of all the SWEETEST, CUTEST AND AWESOMEST NivRen moments from all their dates and dance dates and ... just pure cuteness!!

And its just before the SPA anyway, so one last time for all the cutest NivReness before SPA!

Here's the VM:

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I loved making it!!!
LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!!
๐Ÿค—
Errgh, better get back to revision now!

Hey Faizu how are you really loved your Vm it's really beautiful and all the best for your exams.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know some think confession shoul not be done right now by nivi but then I would like to share my pov. It seems that Nivi has already forgiven Viren for stalking her. So somewhere she believes what Viren did was not completely wrong. Ever since the confrontation, nivi has never been showed that it really mattered to her that Viren broke her heart. Why? Before the truth came out , if I remember correctly she was in love with Viren. The biggest proof was how happy she was with the remarriage idea and she was blushing and happy, when vd told nandu to decorate nivren's room . She was ready to take the next step. If she was really in love with Viren, how didn't it matter to her even once of how Viren is treating her now. Guys firstly it's not the matter of confession. There re ways to show u care and support someone. Secondly, if she is no longer angry with what Viren did to her and has completely forgiven him, then what us holding her back to confess her love for him. Even now she is trying to get Viren to speak that he still love her. What abt Viren pov? Are his expectations for this wrong? He right now needs emotional support and. He isn't getting it. Had nivi not forgiven Viren and then not confessing would make sense. But after having forgiven him, what is she doing. she is just keeping quiet and not doing anything. This is way frustrating than not confessing. She doesn't have to say she loves him... But atleast can say she cares for him.... Edited by sahuja - 13 years ago